Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest Bioblue

Thanks my pretty Sonickim for Jo In Sung's pix! Gosh, look at his Smile! What a charmer he is!! Ha ji won and him are have so much love it's in the PIxs! just can't hardly wait until Mean Streets come out so we can see the Charmer Jo IN Sung..miss Ya..Soncikim :)

Guest sonickim

Thanks my pretty Sonickim for Jo In Sung's pix! Gosh, look at his Smile! What a charmer he is!! Ha ji won and him are have so much love it's in the PIxs! just can't hardly wait until Mean Streets come out so we can see the Charmer Jo IN Sung..miss Ya..Soncikim :)

Miss you much my Dear Bioblue.... yeah... love him with HaJiWon!!!... and they're just look good together!!!

and Mean Streets are much awaiting... miss In Sung on the screen...

hug u tightly my friend....

Guest rockerbabe

Miss you much my Dear Bioblue.... yeah... love him with HaJiWon!!!... and they're just look good together!!!

and Mean Streets are much awaiting... miss In Sung on the screen...

hug u tightly my friend....

Same here... I love Jo In Sung with Ha Ji Won... :D

I really like this one song on one of the JIS and HJW cf together for that "pearl shining shampoo" ad... It's getting very addictive... PLease, please tell what song it is~!!! and where I could dl the song???

http://mjsen.co.kr/brand/cf/cf_13.wmv

tvad_img_14.gif

fr:mjsen.co.kr

Guest kneekey

ohman! is so love this guy, esp in whib.

Pictures of Jo In Sung

(and some with Ha Ji Won)

:D

jis.jpg

jiwoninsung4.gif

.jpg

22.jpg

03c_large.jpg

29be538e75_large.jpg

05e_large.jpg

Just wondering is Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung dating? or is he dating someone else? Curious... :D

love the 6th pic..

nope..they're not dating

Guest Hae_Won

does anyone know where i can get his movie with kim sa rang, um Love of North and South!? cus it looks sooooooo GOOD!!!!!! hhee

That depends on what country you are from... ^_^

In the Phil., this movie is known as "Love Impossible". B)

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim ..Ya.girlie..i Miss Ya! I know right Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won should be together..Love that hair she has..nice nice..Jo In Sung what a sweet guy to greet his beloved fans even if he has Boo Boo! Working hard for his Lovely Fans..JO In Sung for sure Rocked in bali!!

Guest rockerbabe

my god! I love Jo In Sung in Love Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! *********screamssssssssssss********

posterphoto3634.jpg

photo3641.jpg

photo3648.jpg

photo3649.jpg

fr: hancinema.net

Babigirl, is this movie you were talking about?

This movie is called Love Impossible / Love of the South and North/ 남남북녀 (Nam-nam-book-nyeo)...

Same here... I love Jo In Sung with Ha Ji Won... :D

I really like this one song on one of the JIS and HJW cf together for that "pearl shining shampoo" ad... It's getting very addictive... PLease, please tell what song it is~!!! and where I could dl the song???

http://mjsen.co.kr/brand/cf/cf_13.wmv

tvad_img_14.gif

fr:mjsen.co.kr

:D I watch the CF and it soo cute they are so cute together.

Guest rockerbabe

hey ROCKERBABE! lol that's the movie i wanna see lol where did you see it?

I saw it on the celestial movies channel on some satelite TV here... I didn't buy/dl the movie yet. I'm trying to find the movie as well...

Jo In Sung... when he was a kid... He's so cute and so cheeky in this picture

608dfd099f.jpg

Here's more pictures... Forgetten whether I've added this but anyways, for your entertainment purpose.. Let's have more of Jo In Sung...

iklan3.jpg

insung-cool.jpg

joinsungnhajiwon-behindthescene.jpg

*I think these pictures are "printscreen" by some fan from indosiar.com from the website Mjsen.co.kr aka Pearl shining shampoo :P *

fr:indosiar.com

Here's G.O.D music video feat. Jo In Sung and Shin Minah:

http://www.sweetinsung.com/sunshine/god_11_love.wmv

http://www.sweetinsung.com/sunshine/god_12.wmv

http://www.sweetinsung.com/sunshine/god_13.wmv

Just click to view or right click and "save as target" (if you're using Internet Explorer) to save them... :D