Tom Welling and his wife

Guest tezzy

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meabxwb

oh my. ! he's married. i didnt know that. but he still look dam good tho. i like it how he's not skinny and not fat. his buffness i call is so attractive.

Guest blanklove9225

in my opinion, it seems like his wife & him don't match. but i think kristin's dress is pretty! well, maybe too many polka dots>.>

Guest Missing

Lol I expected Tom Welling's wife to be hotter, this is my first time seeing her and I don't think she looks that good. But Kristen Kreuk..mmmmmmm.

Guest miss sweetie

in the first picture of tom welling and his wife, he looked a lot younger than she is. and in the second picture of them, lol she looks younger than him. his wife seems so conservative, i hope their marriage lasts. :] and kristen kreuk is pretty nevertheless. :]

Guest tomstin

haha tom's wife looks more mature than him but she's just 2 years older..they were both models back then. they married during the first season of smallville and kristin and michael were invited. those rumors of them separating aren't true

Guest PINKXDREAMER

i agree with what everyone eles said. his wife looks really elegant :) but much older than him. i thought he would have like.. a really hot model wife.

his wife is older than him...they met at a modeling party, i don't know if that's right...the wife is twice his junior, in years...whatever that means...but, yeah she's way older than him...but if he's happy with her,than that's good...i'm happy for them

Guest XTINE__

his wife is older than him ehh...

but as long as he loves her i guess that's all that matters right? .. age aint nothin but a number.

yeah, but i still think kristen is totally hot. LOL

Archived