fantasiimaker X oni-giri

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun

TWO AS ONE
TWO AS ONE

yes! finally it's done! my fourth collab with the wonderful fantasiimaker!

to be honest, we've tried to collab 2 songs in the past and finally

found one that actually works! enter and listen to her crazy high notes!!

hehehe~ a real experience working with her^^

comments and critism very welcome!

*shout out to H-Master for the mixing! nwo the osng sounds more awesome! thankx!*

Guest Raix

Haha, you sound awesome <3~

Buut...onigiri, you so sound like you're holding back. It's okay if you overpower rofl. Just give it your all ^_^

Aaahh...fantasii and her beautiful voice <333 Those high notes are so...pretty. You did need more anergy for this but you still sounded great.

Guest MangoJuice

no way. no way you didn't sing this song.. I LOVE THIS SONG! haha i enjoyed listening to you guys.. it was great =] good job. well you know crystal kay's good with her vibrato so i couldn't help but comepare hers to the girls part.. so yeah >< i felt like you were losing your voice while doing that. but with a little bit of power and push.. it'll be improved. so chyeah gj again.

Guest peachesandcream

kyaa>_< how wonderful! both voices really go well together!

good song choice too! I really love this song!

you guys should do more songs together *tsk tsk*

Guest Rilani

Alright guys~ time for me to comment~

Onigiri : you sometimes sound like one of the guys of CHEMISTRY, it freaks me out a bit =_=;; anyways, i think your holding back on your vocals here, but it's all good~ maybe if you sounded a bit louder ,you'd overpower fantasii's vocals , so it's all good~ i like the harmonizing~

Fantasii : great job~ im loving your vibratto. props on the high notes! one thing's bothering me though, you sound so soft singing this song...whenever i listen to this song , i always picture this happy picture filled with enthusiasm..you know? perky stuff XD...you sound great though..just....yeah

good job you guys~

Guest xkiseki

nice, fantasiimaker and her crazy notes, may have been a little to high for this song in my opinion. oni has a nice tone for chemistry songs.

nice job.

Guest Avex

fantasiimaker, u sound kinda like crystal kay for a sec. good job x oni giri for your voice on chemistry.

Guest Ninja1

I really enjoyed this one Fantasiimaker wow amazing!! You guys have great chemistry in singing seems like both voices fits perfectly!! =)

Guest onigiri_kun

ahhaha~ this was an swesome collab~ and was done so fast too^^

sure a treat to work with fantasii-chan! hope we'll release another one together~ hehehe~

p.s.~ I'll try to do some hirai ken!

you need to do some yuna ito - precious for me!

Guest orange&kiwie;

whoa! this is so COOL : D

doodes that is so awesome >_<

Your voices really matches !

Guest trashstar

awesome collab ^^ why doesnt fantasiimaker come out with her own cd already? :P beautiful voices ^^

Guest onigiri_kun

hehehe~ thanx for the comments~

and I agree! fantasii should release

a cd! hahaha! indies!

Archived