What Language Do You Dream In?

Honey.bee

Guest akifuji913

It depends on the place.

If it's here in my homeland then it's Tagalog.

But sometimes dream outside the border.

One time i dreamed im in Korea.

We spoke a bit Korean and a bit English.

But mostly My dreams are Half English Half Tagalog.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hiswendy

There's hardly any spoken language in my dreams but when there's dialogue it's a combination of Tagalog & English. Mostly Tagalog though. How hot was that when Heechul & Yusuke talked to me in Tagalog? <3 Hahaha.

Guest EauDeAnnie

I only remember dreaming in English.

I might have had dreams where others talked in different languages and I would respond, but I don't remember them. xD

Guest Anri Lin

Wow.. people actually like.. listen to english or other languages in their dreams?

My dreams mostly consist of like.. feeling. Like they "talk" but I don't actually hear it or see it in a clear way like a movie but I actually just know what they're saying telepathically, yknow?

So in my dreams I could be talking with or communicating with a person and it won't matter what language it is in. Until and unless I think of the language barrier thing, then it pops in. Ahaha.

Guest myonly1

LOL! good questionn!!

when i first came to canada, i wondered

what language ppl THINK in.

now that i know both eng and kor.....

i can answer that for myself:)

i think korean 90% of the time! LOL

ummmm so when im dreaming.....

i think i dream in korean~ but im not so sure.

dream is more emotion/visual......not so much hearing..

Most of my dreams don't have speech. Most of my dreams have English subtitles for some reason.

And a few times, there were Korean subtitles! I don't even speak Korean but I know how to read and write fairly well. But I had a great sense of what was going on.

One day, I might have a dream with Chinese subtitles! I think I had one with Chinese speech though.

LOL wtf subtitles?!

i fell off my chair LOLOLOL

no more dramas for you.

anyway

i dream in japanese, usually. and the occasional english. hell, i once dreamed in french, and my french is pure crap. how the hell i understood what the people were saying, is beyond me.

Archived