JET - Look what you've done

Guest mikeXc

me???
Hey yall, This is my first solo song at soompi and I choose Jet - Look what you've done. I heard it on the radio the other day and I really liked it. So... the music is a karaoke, and I did this one-shot (except for the ending cause it sounded funny), and I got a cold but like everyone else here I find myself wanting to do this at the peak of my illness and I don't know how to mix myself... there. enjoy...

a break from work is nice once in a while, dont you think?

minor transition problems. but you have good control over your voice generally, and i like your voice. :D

great job mike! you should record more clips and you DO know how to mix, silly.

REALLY GOOD JOB for a one shot. i couldn't even tell you're sick. haha :P

Guest fantasiimaker

Yess~ a mike solo XD

The high notes are nicely done. Pleasant voice~ the only thing that stood out to me a bit was the slight nasally-ness (I don't know if that's how the original song should be, or if that's a result of your cold)

Great job! Do more solos ^_^

Guest babiixru

mike you sound sexyyy. i am not going to puke. your cold is the only negative thing about the song. but HAHA yeah, everyone likes singing whenthey've got a cold. more singing i want to hear more :D

Guest The Eric

I love this song!

And good job! You have a very nice voice, I like your vibratto, and good job with the high parts. This song sounds high.

Guest luvjunjin0819

Mike, this sounds good! Like i told u the 1st time I ever heard u sing ... u have a like old time classic voice! It fits nicely with this song!! G O O D J O B ! ! ! :D

Oh ya....u rock at mixing always!!! hehe!

take care,

Tab ;)

Guest conversebunny

you do have a really nice voice! it suits this song! it's amazing how you can still reach the high notes even with your cold!! O.O And I'm not even going to say anything about the mixing because dude...you can SO mix from what I've heard of your work. XD

sing more after you get better!! ^^

Argh, I can't listen right now ><" This is the only Jet song I like so I really wanna listen!

I'll edit when I get to it ^^

:lol: Yeeah, Mike solo! Nice, especially with a cold. You sing better with a cold than me without O_o

I hear one note that's very very slightly off but its great overall. The mixing is fine :D

NAN: Thanks! I'll work on transitions... and I meant that when I mix myself, it just sounds funny to me...

fantasiimaker: My nasell-ness, yes I HOPE that's it because of the cold!

babiixru: thanks! You sound sexxxayyy too!

The Eric: I love this song too, and yeah it was a little high. I did a bunch of takes that I'm totally cracking.

luvjunjin0819: wassupp girl! where's my wub thing?

conversebunny: shoot, thanks! I'm gonna try to do more... it's a lot of fun!

Rai-Rai: I think there were a lot of notes that were off! I'm feeling better now (cold-wise).

juki_love: WOW... thanks to you when we did that collab (swi't), it got my feet wet and I had to have more!

onigiri_kun: thanks!

Guest tinasarangg

haha i heard some much about this 'wompa' it's nice to here something by you xD

dude. you sing better than howie day.

you have a nice voice -- use it xD

<3

wah~ the beginning on how you came in ..= awesome* hehe. ~ probably my favorite part :lol: !~ i enjoyed it so much b/c this song is so easy to like!~ i j/ love the rhythm in this song~ and your version of it was very nice.

~ i'd j/ say, try to be a little more calmer. Some parts you were sounding a bit uncomfy hehe~ but your voice fits perfectly. :D very nicely blended w/ the karoake bckgrd.~ good-good job!~ Post more!~ you sound awesome ^_^ !

oh yeah, where'd you get the karoake for it??~ i'd like to get it also, sounds very cute!* :)

Archived