[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest nofear11877

the screencaps makes me want to watch this series again. :sweatingbullets::lol::D i remember the first time i watched this the tears just kept falling... i totally felt their pain and sadness.

i miss seeing SSH, SHK, and WB again. :D:lol::phew:

This drama was dubbed in Tagalog when I saw it. :D I'd love to be able to watch the Korean version so I could listen to WB's deep and sexy voice. :lol:

Oh my god! WHERE :S! I'd like to see it dubbed in Tagalog :D

Does anyone have it dubbed in Tagalog? I want to see ^_^ PLEASE!

Awwww Sis! your freaking winamp still won't work for u? :lol: Try DivX! :lol:

AngeloDS - I don't think u can get the Tagalog version from anywhere. I got a copy from my friend coz she was able to record it when it was shown in the Philippines via GMA. :D

omg, those caps make me wanna see the drama all over again! :D

but im restraining myself coz i dont wanna end up in tears like the first time i saw it... :sweatingbullets:

same here, candy. but those caps and vid clips are so tempting that one of these days i won't be able to resist it. :P

Guest mikorinoa

I just found a very nice fanfic u guys! it's abt hye kyo n won bin.. actually the author takes the autumn tale scenes in the first part of her fanfic then later on, she would continue the story after Hye Kyo (Eun Suh)'s death... It's only up to chapter 3 but she told me her story would have some twists in the later chapter to come.. it's a very touching fanfic.. give it a try for wb/shk lovers... here's the page:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Azumi9/

Guest krystaldew

Autumn Tale - I started watching it cos everyone said that it was a 'must-see' classic, and it definitely IS unmissable!

However I thought it was daft that SHG didn't choose Wonbin in the end, I definitely think that they should have ended up together - the way Tae-suk treated her was soooooo cute - to me it was the essence of the whole drama, and the other guy should end up with Yumi as she loved him like crazy too.

Got really obsessed with Wonbin after seeing this drama, too bad that by that time, he was already getting drafted into the army :(:( just my dumb luck...

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Haha.....luckily u found the right place to post it here coz i know what is the problem. Well, all u need is to install winamp then u be able to watch that show. Trust me, it happen to me too until i install winamp and i can watch that show lol. So what u waiting for? Go and install that winamp and watch this wonderful drama with a talented casts. OK i feel like i was commercial it here hehe......

And ginachan u also think what i was thinking about too? Haha.....if only we know what is shk heart when he act with won bin hehe.......

THNX jUma!! I ddnt c ur post heeh..but where can I dwnload winamp??THNX...ur advertising technique is very convincing!!!hehe :D

B)

Guest juma48

I tried watching from aznV.tv, too. I downloaded winamp, but it still won't play for me. :(

Really, hmm.....i not sure what else u need there, coz for me after i have downloaded winamp then i can watch that show. And the buffering was quite fast too. I have dl both winamp and divx codec.

Guest juma48

THNX jUma!! I ddnt c ur post heeh..but where can I dwnload winamp??THNX...ur advertising technique is very convincing!!!hehe :D

B)

Hehe.....thank. Hmm.....i forget where i have download winamp. But u can try here searching at www.download.com and then type winamp. I have try searching it for u and u can dl there for free.

Guest jacinda

ill do that right now!! THNX! jacinda!^^

BTW is GSpot and all dat SAFE...coz I'm scared I might get a virus in our computer..My mUm will KIll if it happens!! :crazy: ...see i dnt like gettin told off! :tears: !...But I really wanna watch dis series..I've dwnloaded the DivX but nothing happened!?! ;) ...

Erm, well, maybe it's not the DivX then, but I think whatever is listed on D-addicts should be pretty safe. I've not had problems.

Is it the video that's not playing for you or the sound? Or both?

Btw, for those of you guys playing it in winamp...I really wouldn't because it's slow. My videos never play right in it. I would download windows media player or divx player instead. Those both work perfectly.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Erm, well, maybe it's not the DivX then, but I think whatever is listed on D-addicts should be pretty safe. I've not had problems.

Is it the video that's not playing for you or the sound? Or both?

Btw, for those of you guys playing it in winamp...I really wouldn't because it's slow. My videos never play right in it. I would download windows media player or divx player instead. Those both work perfectly.

It's both..i think its sumtin about the codec but and I've dwnloaded DivX but i dnt know what to do next!!

Guest ginachan

I just found a very nice fanfic u guys! it's abt hye kyo n won bin.. actually the author takes the autumn tale scenes in the first part of her fanfic then later on, she would continue the story after Hye Kyo (Eun Suh)'s death... It's only up to chapter 3 but she told me her story would have some twists in the later chapter to come.. it's a very touching fanfic.. give it a try for wb/shk lovers... here's the page:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Azumi9/

thanks ! a lot!!