Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

I think I have mentioned it before but I really wish Korea will do a remake of the Taiwanese Drama based on an anime, Skip Beat and cast PBY as the female lead.

Anime:

Taiwanese Drama:

cto

The story is about an actress who joined the entertainment industry to exact revenge on her first love-turned idol who dumped her. She ends up finding herself thru acting and develops a relationship with a famous actor. I think PBY will be brilliant in acting out different characters and she really is very convincing when it comes to romance. I hope they do a Korean remake of Skip Beat and cast her as the female lead. 

Image result for park bo young gif

• Like 5

If the film was two years ago set for PBY so probably her agency already has entered that contract previously that they can't back out due to its legalities. however, if this can't be avoided, we just hope if this is a movie that this has a different theme. i would suggest PBY to have a 2 character portrayal to be different from other melodrama's something that has depth in character that displays more of her topped talent. in character portrayals.

cto: Jason Orfela FB

• Like 4

Good Morning dear friends of PBY thread:blush: 

Like you, I too cannot stop loving this cutie goddess :) Watching her cuteness in OMG, couldn't resist myself from loving her more. How can one have such aegyo and love charms in her that attracts just anyone who co stars with her. LIke JJS , he too cannot help to keep watching her and to lift her up during their BTS:tounge_xd:. Gpsh, please come back on screen soon, PBY, really missing you very much. Not just movie, do  romcom too.. 

Thanks @icemaiden21 for your videos(you have heightened my craving for her more) and the suggestion of her doing the SKIP BEAT. I am very agreeable with you for her if this drama is to be redo in Korea and starring lovely PBY. Let us look towards for good news of her in new projects and more reality shows too. Please, TV stations of Korea, have more of PBY in your line up projects :love:. CHEERS !!! My lovely angel:heart:

• Like 3

Was it you @icemaiden21who shared that fantasy art of bo young here? I too would like her stretch her acting chops by doing something like that. I found this in IG.

Looks awesome as a concept heroine. I hooe a great script comes her way and she'll consider venturing to this kind of genre.

ctoo

• Like 4

7 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Was it you @icemaiden21who shared that fantasy art of bo young here? I too would like her stretch her acting chops by doing something like that. I found this in IG.

Looks awesome as a concept heroine. I hooe a great script comes her way and she'll consider venturing to this kind of genre.

ctoo

Yes I did @willowmyst but your pic is so cool. I've always loved the edits of @yeo_shin_ in instagram. The more I see these edits, the more eager I am to see her work with Yoo Seung Ho. They are both brilliant in acting and they really look good together.

I'm missing her that I've been rewatching her previous dramas and movies.

cto

I love her in Variety too. I think she really has good presence in Variety.

Loved her episode in 2D1N as the invited guest of Cha Tae Hyun:

cto

If you haven't seen the episode yet, watch it. She was clearly sick but she still came and no flu can't stop her cuteness. lol.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, icemaiden21 said:

Yes I did @willowmyst but your pic is so cool. I've always loved the edits of @yeo_shin_ in instagram. The more I see these edits, the more eager I am to see her work with Yoo Seung Ho. They are both brilliant in acting and they really look good together.

I'm missing her that I've been rewatching her previous dramas and movies.

cto

I love her in Variety too. I think she really has good presence in Variety.

Loved her episode in 2D1N as the invited guest of Cha Tae Hyun:

cto

If you haven't seen the episode yet, watch it. She was clearly sick but she still came and no flu can't stop her cuteness. lol.

OH yes I've seen that. I follow that variety. Lol. I keep waiting coz she promised she will come back after leaving very early in the middle of the night.

Yeah, shes great in varieties too. Its funny watching coz others look really enamored whenever shes around:wub:

HI, @Mings30 ! Looooveee these pics! Thanks!

• Like 4

You're welcome @willowmyst because right now I have an addiction of collecting her magazine photoshoot :D So got to share it here too <3

Park Boyoung Cover Star for CéCi December 2016 'ALL I want for Christmas is You' 

3935181e323cfa187da0175f558cfb23528a2935c8cfcd2b22bc564db5247fa2014902fb81d4d7bb

Spoiler

1480473530371ru0bk9.jpgedc23f67d89fa91fb78816d85fc7157e69e206dd13b032cb5a206a3143bd7f66dc3b9c66b1ec947614804735303716x82mj2.jpg1480473530371e0jkhrs.jpg1480473530371floia.jpg

Source: CéCi

More throwback since we are all waiting (patiently, sigh) for more updates. Her voice here is really good. Apologies if posted previously. My soompi crashes lately when i go a few pages back:wacko:

This IG account is really awesome and informative. 

News today, BY spotted having dinner in a rooftop restaurant in Apgujung.

ctoo

Glad she's up and about. Wonder when she'll do a vlive again. Miss seeing her. I keep forgetting she's a very private person. I like how she hasn't really changed that aspect of her personality. :wub:

• Like 4

fullsizephoto818293.jpg

Park Bo Young @ 34th (2013) Blue Dragon Film Awards » Dramabeans » Deconstructing korean dramas and kpop culture

Good Morning beautiful people :) 

Hope we are gonna see lovely PBY on stage in her beautiful gowns once again. Am praying and wishing she will win awards soon. Have been missing her dearly and wishing to see her on stage or on screen soon:love:. She deserves awards to boost her esteem and confidence:blush:. Let's all join hands to cheer her on and giving all our best wishes to her. She looks gorgeous in gowns and her heels :heart:. Bring her on:love:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, mei1209 said:

Good Morning beautiful people :) 

Hope we are gonna see lovely PBY on stage in her beautiful gowns once again. Am praying and wishing she will win awards soon. Have been missing her dearly and wishing to see her on stage or on screen soon:love:. She deserves awards to boost her esteem and confidence:blush:. Let's all join hands to cheer her on and giving all our best wishes to her. She looks gorgeous in gowns and her heels :heart:. Bring her on:love:

Let's all hope and pray she wins her well-deserved award. And yes, she does look good in dresses and gowns.

The 45th PaekSang Art Awards

46th PaekSang Art Awards

"A Werewolf Boy" Premiere - 2012 Toronto International Film Festival

33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards

Park Bo Young  (박보영) - 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards on 30 November 2012

49th Daejong Film Awards

South Korean actress Park Bo-young poses on the red carpet as she attends the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) in Hong Kong, December 3, 2014. REUTERS/Tyrone Siu (CHINA - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)

cto.

I'm missing her so much. I wish she will have a movie or drama soon. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

On 7/17/2017 at 1:50 AM, willowmyst said:

More throwback since we are all waiting (patiently, sigh) for more updates. Her voice here is really good. Apologies if posted previously. My soompi crashes lately when i go a few pages back:wacko:

This IG account is really awesome and informative. 

News today, BY spotted having dinner in a rooftop restaurant in Apgujung.

ctoo

Glad she's up and about. Wonder when she'll do a vlive again. Miss seeing her. I keep forgetting she's a very private person. I like how she hasn't really changed that aspect of her personality. :wub:

I love love her to bits and have watched everything she was in. This is not her real voice though, she said that herself during her interview with KBS' Entertainment Weekly Guerilla Date back in 2015. 

• Like 3