Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

​Our Boyoungie really... How can she has relationship with two bestfriends who are not human? A wolf boy and a mutant LOL

That was exactly what I thought after I saw this pic... These two best friends are making Boyoungie's life soooo complicated~ :lol:

Guest MaknaeC

That was exactly what I thought after I saw this pic... These two best friends are making Boyoungie's life soooo complicated~ :lol:

​haha LOL. I hope we can see three of them together again. Maybe in The Mutant promotion? I wish Joongki attend its promotion just like LKS did in Wolf Boy promotion ^^

​haha LOL. I hope we can see three of them together again. Maybe in The Mutant promotion? I wish Joongki attend its promotion just like LKS did in Wolf Boy promotion ^^

​I hope so!! Maybe SJK might attend THE MUTANT's VIP movie premiere? YAY! These 3 best friends... :wub:

do33n.jpg

Park Bo Young hopes to continue taking on school girl roles in movies like ‘The Silenced’

Upcoming movie ‘The Silenced’ held its production conference on May 21st at the Lotte Cinema Konkuk University branch, and saw the attendance of main cast members Uhm Ji Won, Park Bo Young, Park So Dam, as well as director Lee Hae Young.

At the conference, Park Bo Young revealed that she was playing a high school student in the movie even though she was 26 in real life, and hopes to continue playing teenager roles in school uniforms.

‘The Silenced’ takes place in a boarding school in Keijyo (old name of Seoul) in 1938, and tells the story of girls who start disappearing one by one in the Kyungsung dormitory.

The movie will open in cinemas nationwide from June 18th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com
​kpopfighting.com/2015/05/22/park-bo-young-hopes-to-continue-taking-on-school-girl-roles-in-movies-like-the-silenced/

Guest MaknaeC

Thank you so much @StaRix for all photos and videos. 

So, she want to continue to play a high schooler haha. It's okay because she doesn't look like 26 years old, AT ALL. Uniform still suits her because her face never change since teenage year until now :wub:

I'm not 100% sure but I think it says here that both Park Bo Young and Kang Ha Neul received an offer earlier today (May 26, 2015) for the lead roles for melodrama(?) film "Your Wedding". I think both of their agencies confirmed that they are currently reviewing the offer~

(This is too much for me!!!~^^ :wub:)

st_1432631762_-1823392113_0.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20150526n29755

201505261115_41180009479636_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20150526n16276

2015052608031557592_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20150526n05783

Guest MaknaeC

Kang Haneul, Park Bo-young in contention for first-love melo Your Wedding

kanghaneul_91.jpg

Park Bo-young just signed on to a new drama (the upcoming and hilarious-sounding Oh My Ghostess), but she’s looking to add a movie to her slate, titled Your Wedding. Also positively considering the movie is Kang Haneul (another actor piling on the projects recently, after C’est Si BonTwentyMissing Noir M and Misaeng); reps for both actors confirmed that they’d received offers and synopses, but weren’t finalized castings.

The movie is described as a melodrama about a man who receives a wedding invitation from his first love, which jumps back and forth between the past and the present as it explores the meaning of love. read more-dramabeans