Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

LaBelle- Wedding photoshoot? For reals?

I've never seen WGM before, I started when I found out Kangin would be on the show!

(had no idea i would love him/Yunji, i was just curious as to how he would do on this popular show) :P

Do all the We Got Married couples do that?

Sorry for cut your post.

Yes all old couples(including MarBi&HwanBi) did a wedding photoshoot at their 100th days of married at WGM Show.

But am not sure about this WGM season 2 concept, would it be changed or not ...

And lil bit doubting too about the "3 months stay" for each couple also, in this new season, if Kang-Ji should do their wedding photoshoot at their 100th days, then after doing wedding photoshoot they'll be leaving/divorce? Kinda weird ...

Or if WGM counting exactly, 3 months is less than 100 days, so they won't have a chance to do their wedding photoshoot?

Aissh, just me and my confusion, hope WGM will release the official news about it ^^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

oh please dont change that one T_T

i want to see kangji in wedding dress

they would look adorable and cute

ppl will protest if they change that one >.<

i think the only thing that change only the MCs and studio thingy

the rest still the same

toomuchsmiling yep they will have wedding photoshoot kekeke

the best pics i must say Alshin then MarBi then HwaYobi

^

OMG she looks so GORGEOUS!!! BEAUTIFUL

Wow kangin gonna fall in love over and over again lol XD

not only smart and talented actress she's also kind and shy and beautiful

for this one i will say lucky kangin lol XD (she's also lucky tho) but once in a while i want the guy to be lucky kekeke

There is a good chance that we won't see a wedding shoot if the show decides to uphold the three month rule for couples. It would be kind of pointless for them to spend all that money on a shoot, clothes, etc. when they wouldn't be on the show afterward. I would agree she looks stunning in those pictures and I would like to see what dresses she (and Kang In) would pick if given the opportunity.

well i agree~ coz most of the couple didnt have a real wedding but kangji did~ which is why their 100th day were spent that way~ and with their concept of college "budget" couple,they wont be able to afford one~ i would love to see the event that kangin would do though~ but *sigh* by then,kangin would be busy with his drama,so hopefully he would be able to find even a fraction of time to do that~

Guest toomuchsmiling

Sorry for cut your post.

Yes all old couples(including MarBi&HwanBi) did a wedding photoshoot at their 100th days of married at WGM Show.

But am not sure about this WGM season 2 concept, would it be changed or not ...

And lil bit doubting too about the "3 months stay" for each couple also, in this new season, if Kang-Ji should do their wedding photoshoot at their 100th days, then after doing wedding photoshoot they'll be leaving/divorce? Kinda weird ...

Or if WGM counting exactly, 3 months is less than 100 days, so they won't have a chance to do their wedding photoshoot?

Aissh, just me and my confusion, hope WGM will release the official news about it ^^

Oh...thank you! :D well wait a sec, that would suck! Them not being able to have a wedding photoshoot when

everyone else did! <_< I guess I'll just have to hope too then, and wait to see if WGM releases an

official statement.

^

oh please dont change that one T_T

i want to see kangji in wedding dress

they would look adorable and cute

ppl will protest if they change that one >.<

i think the only thing that change only the MCs and studio thingy

the rest still the same

toomuchsmiling yep they will have wedding photoshoot kekeke

the best pics i must say Alshin then MarBi then HwaYobi

I hope you're right on this. T_T And thanks too, for answering. I'm hoping it works out!! >_<

LovinBlackCoffee- :o She looks so gorgeous!! :w00t: Was this for a magazine or something??

That would be great to see the two in a wedding photoshoot. I would like to imagine Kangin

going crazy when that happens...like u know how he always goes, "she's my wife!! We're married!"

He'd probably be like

"Wife, look over here! Doesn't she look gorgeous in her wedding dress? She's my

wife you know. Wife, doesn''t your cute husband look handsome in a tux?!" :lol:

OMG, yup, TOTALLY can imagine that.

Sigh, this is so difficult. :huh:

First, I want to start watching WGM especially my new love, the Acorn Jelly Couple.

Second, I'm still a little confused about the whole 3 months concept. Is this staying for real? Has it been official? & about people saying that they won't be having the 100th day wedding photoshoot. --- MEGA SIGH.

I've always looked forward to that segment of the whole 'marriage' where we can see them connect, check them out in nice outfits plus all the skinships. Hehehehe...

But now...... :(

Guest she-smiles

There is a good chance that we won't see a wedding shoot if the show decides to uphold the three month rule for couples. It would be kind of pointless for them to spend all that money on a shoot, clothes, etc. when they wouldn't be on the show afterward. I would agree she looks stunning in those pictures and I would like to see what dresses she (and Kang In) would pick if given the opportunity.

i'm a bit behind.

but...... 3 MONTH RULE?

meaning, for now on,

couples will be on the show for only 3 months?

ohh,

but i love kangji.

<3333

:D

Guest carribeane

I read on popseoul that Kangin is gonna be in a new drama.

"Super Junior member Kangin, will star in a new lighthearted drama, “Romance Zero” (loosely translated from하자전담반 제로) on MBC DramaNet. Kangin will play the role of a new recruit who works in a marriage consultancy.

The 16 episode drama is expected to air in February 2009."

Hmm... how will that leave him with enough time to film WGM? or perhaps it's a lightweight kinda drama that doesn't take long hours of filming. *I can somehow hear the ELFs complaining abt work overload again*

Oh well, looking forward to this Sunday's new epi of them! =)

I never said won't (as in definitely) I said that it was probably that they wouldn't have one. Given the numerous posters stating that the producers are limiting each new couple to a three month marriage it would be wasteful for them to spend that kind of money for a photo shoot when the couple would be gone before the audience could see the photos.

I personally don't like the idea of a set marriage but that's not something I can change. I agree that a year or something close to it may be too long. After the eventful year with the other couples it's probably a good thing in the long run. Whether their relationship is real or not the emotions that go into this are real. It's probably best not to put people through such things at least not on television.

Thanks for the information. I do agree about them needing to spend extra cash for the photoshoot & then the marriage will have to end regards to the 3months rule. It really is a waste of money. eg- They could use the money for other uses like getting some food into their home since they are a pair of struggling (financially) couple.

I also agree about a 'set' marriage be made too long. First, it gets a little stale, for instance, the Ant/Witch couple, whom for me, has lost the whole momentum (no offense). Secondly, they will be investing too much into the 'marriage', emotionally & mentally. Financially, I'm not sure. But still, professionalism at stake because of the show & just to entertain us..

But despite it all, me being selfish (similarly to the Ssangchu couple), I always want to see something, in the name of a fan. :blush:

Guest she-smiles

oh, i see. thanks, semi-fly!

well, three months is still a good time.

if it's true,

hopefully kangji will make the best of out it.

:)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i would think that with WGM ratings continuously getting lower, that they would keep kangji on past 3 months if it was doing well (for the show)?

they probably want to change couples every 3 months to keep things new and fresh but if a couple is still popular they would probably let them stay on for a bit longer right?

but with kangin casted in a new drama the chances of that happening seems kinda slim...

^

yes,i think the chances of kangji couple going over 3 months is slim..

as kangin was casted for the new drama, his sked wouldn't help him if he continues WGM..

and he still has djing to add...

but if it is possible,i say why not?i love this couple so much

that seeing them for more than 3 months would be a delight. :D

Guest vietsoul

Is kangin the lead character in the new movie? But I heard popseoul is not a good source. i hope they will last more than 3 months.

Archived