[variety] The Golden Ladder [도전! 황금사다리] / Road

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

does anyone know... are ALL the members of 2PM gonna be on?

when will 2PM's episode be aired in KBSW?

yeah it should eventually.

KBS World is usually 2 weeks behind compared to when South Korea airs it's episodes tho...

so you'll probably see it in about 3 weeks or so...?

Guest just_aku

when will 2PM's episode be aired in KBSW?

in KBSW...

since this week is SS501 episode...followed by M&Hwangbo (090212), Eeteuk, JYH & Park Hyun Bin (090219)

so 2pm episode then should be aired on (090226)...correct me if i'm wrong

Is Eeteuk going to be a regular in this show or what?!?! He's been in here quite a lot... but I have nothing against it. I even like it.

The show is really funny.. with all the gag stuffs the students/contestants do. XD

Guest silverwingz

Episode 12 (090208)

Guests: Junsu, Jaebum, Nichkhun, Taekyeon, Wooyoung, Junho & Chansung (2PM), Park Ji Sun & Yoon Hyung Bin

Is Eeteuk going to be a regular in this show or what?!?! He's been in here quite a lot... but I have nothing against it. I even like it.

i guess not... Eeteuk's not in this week's episode... but u never know, he might come back =)

ahahahaha! Ann you were right!

Megaupload finally updated its database, and a bunch of people have used my links! I'm glad. :)

I just wanted to update the thread:

Still looks like no one else is uploading direct links for this show,

so when I get a better internet connection (in about 4 weeks),

I'll spam this thread with direct download links.

I hope this isn't inconveniencing anyone... D:

Guest silverwingz

ahahahaha! Ann you were right!

Megaupload finally updated its database, and a bunch of people have used my links! I'm glad. :)

I just wanted to update the thread:

Still looks like no one else is uploading direct links for this show,

so when I get a better internet connection (in about 4 weeks),

I'll spam this thread with direct download links.

I hope this isn't inconveniencing anyone... D:

hehe, i told ya! see, your uploading didn't go to waste at all!

and thanks! can't wait for the mass download links! hehe~

Guest V A L XD

Did the subbed episode with SS501 show on KBS World air? I think it's suppose to air a few hours ago, but I think I missed! asdg, if it did, I know there's a rerun of it tomorrow around 11 but I have class so I can't rip it :[

Guest just_aku

Did the subbed episode with SS501 show on KBS World air? I think it's suppose to air a few hours ago, but I think I missed! asdg, if it did, I know there's a rerun of it tomorrow around 11 but I have class so I can't rip it :[

the SS501 was aired last week

guys i think SNSD will be the next guest coz i saw some fancams of them...here they are ^ ^

[FANCAM] {090211} KBS Road Show: Quiz Expedition SNSD Gee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PTjiK787Y

[FANCAM] {090211} KBS2 Road Show: Quiz Expedition SNSD Sunny dancing to Cutie Honey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsxINqlTZoU

[FANCAM] {090211} KBS2 Road Show: Quiz Expedition SNSD Him Nae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMXEag7IZTA

credit: xSugar0Honeyx

Guest V A L XD

the SS501 was aired last week

No it wasn't. It was the Lunar New Year special with Shinee. I'm watching from KBS America. Which is a week behind KBS World...AGAIN T_T Plus, Boo only posted the recent subbed one of Kara.

Guest silverwingz

Episode 13 (090215)

Guests: Baek Ji Young, KCM & Ahn Hye Kyung

guys i think SNSD will be the next guest coz i saw some fancams of them...here they are ^ ^

this one must be the week after this one.

Guest just_aku

No it wasn't. It was the Lunar New Year special with Shinee. I'm watching from KBS America. Which is a week behind KBS World...AGAIN T_T Plus, Boo only posted the recent subbed one of Kara.

in that case...SS501 it should be this week...

owh...KBS America is one week later than KBSW(asia)

silverwingz owh i almost forgot the Baek Ji Young episode....thanks for telling me

Guest Nuruladha

ok actually i need help on identifying the song...i watched 1 epi where minwo n hwang bo r the guest...can anyone tell me the name of the song and who is the singer???

1) there is one part where 1 guy sang a song n if i'm not mistaken his father is an artist too...

2) 2 guys dancing...they're in dance major...they sort of do some short story...i want to know the last song that played during their perf...not the song when one of the guy have to dance again...

hope someone can help me...tq..

Archived