[variety] The Golden Ladder [도전! 황금사다리] / Road

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DREWdesu

Hey guys when I was in Vietnam I saw this show on KBS world, can someone tell me the date to where that guy who looked feminine but wasn't (he had a girlfriend in japan) danced to So hot with lotion and was rolling up his eyes like freakly? The first one was when SuJu were there and Shindong had that bowl haircut and that gas blowing thing kept on creating new hairstyles for him hahha

ahh... new show same people eh?

I hope the new one is just as good.

It seems Boom and SJ had to go ~somewhere~ now that they got out of their respective shows, Introducing Star Friend and Star Golden Bell.

SK and Eetuk joined the ride as well huh?

sounds like fun ^_^

wow man this is awesome...

i have been watching this show from the first few episodes and it is so hilarious. :lol:

i saw the SNSD episode on the show and it was so funny with the robots that i wanted to download it but couldn't find it anywhere.

thats when soompi kicks in and man soompi rocks. i mean i get the show and that too with subs woooo... a big thumbs up to soompi.

thanx in particular to silverwingz and ahboo. you guys rock. thanx a ton... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MidnightCrush

I'm a bit mixed about the format change. One thing is that there are no more celebrity guests anymore in the show since it focused more on the students themselves. On the other hand, the Golden Ladder concept is kinda cool and the students are pretty entertaining.

@puddlemini: Seokjin has been a host of Quiz Show ever since. He didn't need to 'go somewhere' since he was already there. :lol: Same thing with Leeteuk before the change. But you were right about Boom. :)

Guest Prince Tony

Ah... I want to see Lee Teuk and Boom together~~!!!!

I'm wondering has someone uploaded this show~? ^^

Ah... I want to see Lee Teuk and Boom together~~!!!!

I'm wondering has someone uploaded this show~? ^^

Boo said that she's not uploading the show so that leaves clubboxes XD

Can someone please make a forum for the new show and PM me about it ^_^

Meanwhile, I'm going to go on a scavanger hunt online to try and find Golden Ladder ^_^

MidnightCrush- Yea. I got it lol. I always liked the students aspect of the show more. That's why (even though many people didn't like it) I liked the new love letter style they added towards the end, even if we couldn't see a lot of the kids talents.

There a buncha venues for Celebs and Star King is waaay to high profile for something like this. Quiz Show at it's basic level was about College Students having fun so I'm glad they stuck to that message ^_^

[edit]

I found a link for Episode 4 online (just how many episodes have come out so far? I'm kind of behind partly due to the lack of forum for the show and partly due to exams :P)

Um... just search youtube for 090517 Show Super Junior (Leeteuk) EP 4.1

I'm kind of wary of linking it on here as you all know XD

(just how many episodes have come out so far? I'm kind of behind partly due to the lack of forum for the show and partly due to exams :P)

Eps. 4? Is this show once a week~?

It is a weekly programe (Sunday morning on KBS2TV at 8:40am KST).

Ep 4 aired on 17 May, however due to the demise of the former SKor Pres, there weren't any new episode on 24 May.

Ep 5 is scheduled to air on 31 May - http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/kbsgold/view/vod/index.html

sub_img1.jpg

Reposting, for those who may have "missed" this posting . .

Since Quiz Expedition 'ended' its run on KBS World last week, do note that

sub_top.jpg

Quiz Show : The Golden Ladder [도전! 황금사다리] will air during these times on KBS World :

First Run - Tuesdays 6pm (KST)

Re-Run - Saturdays 8:30am (KST)

First Episode will air on 12 May 2009 on KBS World.

KBS Korea Website - "도전! 황금사다리"

KBS World - "Quiz Show : The Golden Ladder"

Guest Prince Tony

^ Cause I read your post that first eps. aired on 12 may and it's a weekly programe, so how eps. 4 aired on 17 may~? Sorry I'm kinda confused~~ ^^;; Thank You~.

.:EDIT:.

Ah~~~ So sorry...

Eps. 1 26.04.2009

Eps. 2 03.05.2009

Eps. 3 10.05.2009

Eps. 4 17.05.2009

^^;;

^ Cause I read your post that first eps. aired on 12 may and it's a weekly programe, so how eps. 4 aired on 17 may~? Sorry I'm kinda confused~~ ^^;; Thank You~.

.:EDIT:.

Ah~~~ So sorry...

Eps. 1 26.04.2009

Eps. 2 03.05.2009

Eps. 3 10.05.2009

Eps. 4 17.05.2009

^^;;

I guess you've just realised that as mentioned in my earlier postings, 1st Ep on KBS World is 12 May, not KBS Korea. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived