nanana665

DnoA45uV4AIlyVg.jpg 

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

お母さん達ありがとう:blush:
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
Thank you :blush:, mother.

DnoA12AU0AAaaPG.jpg

Some Translations

JJ really loves this town, but highlight is an experience at a snack bar run by an elder lady, 68 or 70?? As many bars are closed on Thursday it was JJ who googled to find the one and called for reservation. 
It was quite a small snack bar for up to 15 ppl. That’s where all you can drink with only ¥2500. Foods were delivered from mama san’s favorite pub. Fried chicken were so delicious. Then JJ paid only ¥40,000 some for 15 ppl
When mama san offered a bottle of “Don Beri “ JJ thought it was Dom Perignon, an expensive  . Don Beri is a popular local unrefined sake. JJ enjoyed it very much.
When JJ called the snack mama san made sure that there were no girls to entertain. But actually there was an another lady, mama san’s friend, about same age, who came to help 

DnrDyPCU4AEVgA5.jpg 

A picture of Don Beri and a towel #ジェジュン gave to mama-san.

JJ renamed this tour “Hall and Snack bar Tour” It’s just started so how many snack bars will he visit? Lol JJ also said the sky of Hachinohe is so beautiful and big , which is a bit like Switzerland

JJ: I was also a member of a group who sang and danced. But now I can’t dance like those boys (bts). I don’t even know any K pop songs. They sing and dance so fast that I wonder are they singing in Korean?
cloudnineJJ @cloudnine0919

news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/17- 9/23/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-917-9232018.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong reveals the album covers for his upcoming ‘Defiance’ comeback

Tracey
September 22, 2018

As many knows, Jaejoong has previously revealed that he will be making a Japanese return with ‘Defiance‘. He has now revealed the album covers. So, check it out below!
So, this album will have a total of four versions. Each version showcases a dark concept in which Jaejoong flawlessly pose in front of the camera. Because of the way he is posing, it surely has fans wanting to buy every one of those albums! He looks great in black and white, as well as in colour. No matter what the colour scheme it is in, it helps enhances the concept he is going for!

Limited Press Version A

JfToTyTl.jpg?resize=620%2C621

Limited Press Version B

3S750k3l.jpg?resize=620%2C616

Regular Version

REar0TCl.jpg?resize=620%2C616

JAEFANS FC Edition

kH74l3rl.jpg?resize=478%2C640
Meanwhile, it was also announced that his second single, ‘Defiance‘ will be the opening theme track of the anime, ‘Zoids Wild‘. This track is described as a dynamic track that brings out Jaejoong’s charms. Not only that, it is a song that is suitable to be the opening of an anime.
This album will be revealed on October 24th. Are you excited? Let us know in the comments below!
Officially Kmusic will keep you updated, so stay tuned!
Source (1) (2)
Written and edited by Tracey

Officially Kmusic @OfficialKmusic

Jaejoong reveals the album covers for his upcoming ‘Defiance’ comeback officiallykmusic.com/jaejoong-revea

久しぶりの北海道! 皆んなで思いきり楽しもう! 後で会いましょう^^ ちなみに昨日は…焼き鳥屋さんでした 雨の中の屋台はすごく気持ち良かったです^^ #焼き鳥 #屋台 #やや #今日もガンバレ

Hokkaido after a long time! Tilted everyone have fun! I'll see you later ^ ^ by the way yesterday... The stalls in the rain that was a yakitori shop were very pleasant ^ ^ #焼き鳥 #屋台 #やや #今日もガンバレ

DnvyZGfV4AEEZrQ.jpg

DnvyZGgU4AASVdc.jpg

DnvyZGiU4AAKu37.jpg

DnvyZGfUwAEfadV.jpg

news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/17- 9/23/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-917-9232018.html?spref=tw

JJ Twitter updates

今日の苫小牧の天気は最高ですね^^ 皆んな会場まで気をつけてください! 良かったいい天気で
The weather in Tomakomai today is great, so please take care to the venue! Good weather.

DnwEA2OV4AEx89Z.jpg

リハーサルも順調です! 早く会いたいな!
The rehearsal is going well! I need to see you soon!

DnwS-0MU8AAI2jH.jpg

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/17- 9/23/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-917-9232018.html?spref=tw

kimjaejoong 님의 동영상을 확인하세요! #TikTok >
oT-inUgx?format=jpg&name=144x144_2

20180923 ジェジュン Tik Tok

midoyot JJ

Dnw5ir_VsAE0g_u.jpg

Dnw5isBU0AAdscf.jpg

keiko @okke126

Some translations from Secret Road Hall Concerts
Hokaido
180923 Secret Road: My Chinese friends, Korean friends often come to Hokkaido n invite me. Like, skiing. But I’m too busy. They also invited me to the brewery in Sapporo. I’m afraid I will get too drunk to come out of there:joy: 
180923 Secret Road: In your 10s? 20s? 30s...pass:joy: Newcomers may think I’m impolite doing so. But people in their 30s are my friends. Those in their 40s n 50s are my life friends. 60-year-olds are also my friends. 70-year-olds, I still want to make friends with you! As for 80-year-olds, I will try my best, too!

「糸」was recommended by someone who co-starred <The Covers> with me. He/she said it was a very famous song in Japan. 

Though you guys might have seen me on TV before...you have, right? No??? I’ve been working hard on TV shows recently! So glad to see you all who come to meet me here in person.:kiss_wink:

Morning J @morningj_china

Today he said that when he went to the street stall , he met a couple in their 40s, the woman likes korean idols but doesn't know him, when they asked what he did in life , he said he was a Chinese food chef , they paid his bills!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He said he went there in research about food , they said you're Korean but a Chinese food chef?

He was sitting on the stage and suddenly he said " there was a little boy here now right?" The hall erupted thinking it was a ghost  He scared them while looking cute on the stage like s lil kid :joy: 
JJ's 원키스 @STRAWBERRYJAE 

photopeopleofficial 사진만 봐도 햅삐 바이러스 뿜뿜! 포피즈와 함께 하는 캠핑 투어, 어디 없나요 오늘 보름달에 소원이라도 빌어야 하나... #포토피플2 instagram.com/p/BoHE3G1jZuY/

Dn3PqQLUcAAhzFk.jpg

Dn3PsWvVsAEnAdD.jpg

Dn3PtiCVsAEVKiD.jpg

Dn3PuMeU0AAHq5r.jpg

【photopeopleofficial Instagram】 #포토피플2 instagram.com/p/BoHDiSBD61r/

Dn3NGNzU0AAWD9_.jpg

Dn3NHDyV4AE-IgM.jpg

News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/24- 9/30/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-924-9302018.html?spref=tw

Prince of Hanryu , full-scale restart! "Tadaima" to Japan.[weekly Sunday Mainichi①]

Dn0WIlJXgAEVVmm.jpg

Singing a ballad full of emotions with a clear high tone voice, then a light ad-lib talk inviting laughter.
Jaejoong, has the masculinity that we want to rely on, and the cuteness that we want him to be spoiled. In his concert, time quickly passed.
After a long absence in Japan, his fans said "Okaeri (Welcome back)", and he smiled and answered "Tadaima ( I'm home)."

"Now, I am rejuvenating for the third time."
Prince of Hanryu, and a top singer Jaejoong restarted his full-scale solo career. He told his thoughts on "second hometown" Japan and Japanese fans.

Reporter:At first, I should say "Okaerinasai (Welcome back)". At the concert, there was same calls from the audience, too.
Jaejoong :I was born and raised in Korea, for me, Japan is a foreign country but I feel it is the "second hometown".
When I was told "Okaeri", the word "Tadaima" naturally came out. I think it was very natural interaction between me and my fans.

R:The title of the concert tour held from June to August is "Reunion in Memory." What kind of thought did you include there?
J:Actually, it was not a concert at first, a fan event was planned. Of course I sing songs, but I thought it would be better to lengthen my talk and communicate with the fans. 
  So, I could not sing many songs compared to the usual concert. Instead, I thought of singing as many songs as possible that Japanese fans knew, I recruited "Songs you
want Jaejoong to sing." 
  In addition, since I also sang my old songs, I think that it was a concert that makes us to share memories without saying like "there was such a thing in the past".

R:How was the reaction of the audience?
J:Some people smiled and others cried. "I am happy to hear you sing those songs again" or "I do not know why, but naturally tears came out" ...
I guess that everyone listened with their own memories.

R:Recently you have many appearances on variety shows.
J:Yes. But actually speaking in Japanese is quite difficult. Even though I can talk lightly or comment, it becomes a deep talk or heavy content then ...

R:Even in the drama "Sunaoni narenakute (2010) you were popular, will you continue acting in the future?
J:I want to do. But I also have problems in language. I want to improve my Japanese better. I planned to study with a teacher properly before, but then I became busy at work ...
When I have a little more time, I would like to study more. If I act in Japan, after my Japanese becomes better, I would like to do a role that is not Korean.
  I think that it is still more difficult because I have a lot of words to see for the first time when I read the script now. 
  However, for me, activities as a singer are the most important. In Japan, there are still few people who regard me as a singer.
It seems that some people thought me to be just a funny person who has recently often appeared in variety shows (lol) I must appeal I'm a singer.
But, I can not do that by my personality. Because I think that it is enough just on the stage I show to be cool.

R:So you make funny remarks on variety shows!
J:I am not aiming for it. When I say something, people around me laugh. why? . (Lol)

Dn0WJqSXUAIHKXy.jpg 

Prince of Hanryu , full-scale restart! "Tadaima" to Japan.[weekly Sunday Mainichi②]

Decided promptly volunteer in Hiroshima
Reporter: Because you talk about eating cat food, that will make everyone laugh.
Jaejoong:That was surprisingly delicious. Maybe my Japanese intonation is childish. I seem to tend to raise the end of the word.
But it is said that it is cute, so I do not have to rectify it, isn't it? Lol

R:Talk in the concert is also popular because such personality of you has appeared. Are you thinking about the content in advance?
J:No, not at all. I tell what I felt at that time, and it has nothing to do with the concert at all.
Even though the songs are the same for each concert, the story is different every time, so some people come to hear my talk.

R:Everyone enjoys your talk.
J:Please do not put pressure on me!

R:I heard that you went volunteering individually for Hiroshima where suffered from heavy rain, in July.
J:When I was watching the news at home, I hear that there are not enough volunteers especially in Hiroshima.
I was especially busy in July, but I had a holiday for about 4 days, so I decided to go.
When I was eating with my Japanese friends, I said "Let's go together", but no one wanted to go.
"People of other countries have helped you at the earthquake, there are devastated people in your own country, let's go to help", after all we went there of four people.
  I didn't want to mix business with volunteers, so I didn't say anything to my staff just before going to Hiroshima.

R:If you were known to be there, it would have become a big stir.
J:I have been wearing a cap and sanitary mask all the time, so nobody noticed. Anyway, it was hot.

R:You are active on holidays too.
J:No, I usually do not leave my house, sit on the sofa, watch TV, eat at time, live the same life as a cat. Lol
I wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, at 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I eat lunch, at around 6 o'clock, eat dinner and at around 10 o'clock, have midnight meal. Lol.

R:It is surprising that you eat midnight meal even though you are slender.
J:I want to eat as much as I want when I am on holiday.

R:Do you cook by yourself?
J:That's right. Recently I made cutlet curry. I also fried cutlets for myself and made curry by myself using spices.
Like that, I cook myself, eat, become absent-minded , clean up, watch TV for a moment, then time has come to be hungry again so cook again.

R:You are skillful enough to publish cooking books. When did you start cooking?
J:When I was in elementary school, my parents and sisters tended to be absent, so I became to cook by myself what I eat.
  The one I made for the first time is crushed fried egg with soy sauce and sesame oil on rice. Easy dish, but delicious.
  Korean sesame oil has a stronger taste than Japanese ones.

R:I want to try! Autumn is the season of appetite.
J:Autumn is my favorite season. Spring makes me feel like I have to have a bright hope, in autumn the weather is nice and everyone seems to be something lonely.
  I think that it is a beautiful season. I felt that way from a long time ago.

R:So, this summer's hot weather was hard for you, wasn't it?
J:Yes. Speaking of summer, I have been about to die.
When I was 19 years old, I was about to be drowned at about 4 m in depth in a swimming pool and was saved by a life guard.
After that, I became scared of the water and became not to go to the sea, but when I went to India a couple of years ago, after practicing in a private pool I was able to swim.
  But ... I still do not like sea much.

R:What season of life are you living now?
J:I thought myself as "young" or "immature. when I debuted. However, as popularity grew in Korea, I thought "I grew up." 
  But after that, I was told to be "young" again. And now that I started full-scale activities in Japan is the third "young" time.
  I think that "I am still young." I do not know how to get older and become an adult from now on. I think that the life of repeating young and adult, is not so bad.
  It is a good time to have good experience now in the early thirties.
  I would like to show myself that I am doing my best for the fans who have been waiting while I could not work in Japan.
  Even in my 40's I may be saying the same thing. Lol

@bibian9

Pics as tagged

More News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/24- 9/30/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-924-9302018.html?spref=tw

JJ Weibo update

【ジェジュン JJ860126JJ weibo①】 北海道演出也圆满结束~ 剩下的演出也会继续努力的! 홋카이도 공연도 무사히 잘끝냈어요~ 남은 공연도 힘낼게요! weibo.com/6519755475/ zzx.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0077eeen ※V+会員以外はプレビューのみ #ジェジュン #Defiance #LAVENDER #NowPlaying

[Jaejoong Jj860126jj Weibo ①] Hokkaido director 扁圆 爆满 结 Bundles-the production of tie Bolt 后续 홋카이도 공연도 무사히 잘끝냈어요 ~ 남은 공연도 힘낼게요! weibo.com/6519755475/ zzx.sinaimg.cn/mw690/0077eeen ※ V + members except preview only #ジェジュン #Defiance #LAVENDER #NowPlaying

Dn7iYSlU4AEAeCc.jpg

Dn7iZUTVsAESyYH.jpg

Dn7iaOjU4AENt9a.jpgDn7ia-iV4AATmQv.jpg

News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/24- 9/30/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-924-9302018.html?spref=tw

More up to date News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 9/24- 9/30/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/09/jyj-news-week-of-924-9302018.html?spref=tw

JJ IG Update

[ jj_1986_jj IG] 
[IG] Everyone’s happiness is the foremost priority but not everyone can be happy, I guess #ジェジュン #Defiance #NowPlaying instagram.com/p/BoL7mPdBOQW/ 
via crystalmoon0213

DoBDbINVAAIyoqc.jpg
DoBDbmIUwAYMKb3.jpg
DoBDb95U4AAy8Ic.jpg
DoBDcSfV4AAIKIA.jpg

[ jj_1986jj IG] 

[IG] What’s business is business What’s private is private Between calm and passion The gap between hope and reality #ジェジュン #Defiance #NowPlaying instagram.com/p/BoMBjsjhz12/
via crystalmoon0213

DoBQuunVAAUIf4o.jpg

@nhk_covers 

【今日の #ジェジュン 】 どの角度からもステキだカバ!! こんな男に生まれたかった(byスタッフ) いよいよ明日放送です! 動くジェジュンはテレビでチェック!! ★9/28(金)22:00~BSP★ #藤巻亮太 #ハンバートハンバート #リリー・フランキー #池田エライザ #covers

[Today #ジェジュン] from every angle is a nice hippo!! I wanted to be born like this man (by staff) It is finally broadcast tomorrow! Jaejoong on TV!! ★ 9/28 (Fri) 22:00 ~ BSP ★ #藤巻亮太 #ハンバートハンバート #リリー・フランキー #池田エライザ #covers

DoErcOlU8AAFzcX.jpg

DoErcWqU4AIFWqF.jpg

DoErcn7VAAA-YM1.jpg