JJ news!
Trans: Ladies and gentlemen! ! Sorry to keep you waiting! "Photo People in PARIS~Le Premier Pas~The Fascinating Paris's Trail and Art Exhibition in OSAKA" has been decided. Please check HP for details! #김재중 #ジェジュン #Kimjaejoong #金在中 #Jaejoong #재중

Da39oR8V4AABm-7.jpg

"Photo People in PARIS~Le Premier Pas~The Fascinating Paris's Trail and Art Exhibition in OSAKA" will be open from May 8th,2018(Tuesday) to May 14th,2018(Monday) Link: photopeople.jp

Da3_IAdVAAAx6Sv.jpg

Da3_I6HVwAEzXmD.jpg

Jaefans_Global

[Click! Star Wars] Kim Jaejoong has won his 5th consecutive week on ClickStarWars voting site!!Question: What star do you want to go to a spring picnic together with? Jaejoong won first place with 448,888 votes!♡ Continue voting for him! #김재중 #ジェジュン #Jaejoong

Da38Ka5VQAARt31.jpg

@Jaefans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/16- 4/22/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/04/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong Update

[Other IG] I’ve been an avid fan since my middle school days! I’ve reached the fan girl’s nirvana! #김재중 #PhotoPeople #포토피플
via crystalmoon0213 

180417 #Jaejoong Info (IG Related) 【I love him so much in high school. I’m a successful fan.】 Cr 1993.3cm

Da_EHOgVQAAfr97.jpg

via kiss_jyj3

Just #Jaejoong sittin’ there looking gorgeous! instagram.com/p/BhswLANnD0c/

DbCnXqLU0AAtbH1.jpg

[Cjes IG] Good news: #PhotoPeople2 is coming soon! #김재중 ‘s handsomeness is working hard again today at the photo shoot for #photopeople2
via crystalmoon0213 

DbCyTxjVMAMXfHv.jpg

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/16- 4/22/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/04/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong and the cast of Photo People 2

via miwon

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhs8iG_A7Im/?taken-by=annzzanga

[Other IG] #PhtoPeople2 Cho Seho #김재중 Lee Taehwan Im Youngmin Nam Woohyun Why my voice soundsㅠㅠmoistㅠㅠ In a pleasant way, though~~^^ Wrapped up filming! Such good boys! “This is a video!” JJ: Oh, really? Then, I should move!
via crystalmoon0213 

Our #Jaejoong and cast of #PhotoPeople2! Looking forward to the broadcast!  instagram.com/p/Bhs7ZBPBq_t/

DbC7jxYV4AA-KRI.jpg

180418 #Jaejoong IG 【Thank u my bros~^^ Seho bro, thanks 4 precious memories~ Albeit I’m very tried physically in Season II, but those pains can’t overweight my happiness psychologically. Thx everybody in Photo People. ^^ #PhotoPeople #KimJaejoong #Happy #Happiness #Love
via kiss_jyj3 

[IG] Good job my younger brothers~^^ Seho our older brother Thank you for the precious memories~ Season2 filming was physically excruciating but that pain couldn’t win over the happiness of our minds I thank everyone of you, #PhotoPeople ^^ #김재중 #Happiness #love 
via crystalmoon0213

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/16- 4/22/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/04/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

19.04.2018 Jaejoong weibo

via veronicha_

[JJ860126JJ Weibo Update] Hello everyone~ Welcome to subscribe to my V+Weibo~:blush: fx.weico.cc/share/21506580 (You can subscribe to Jaejoong's V+Weibo now^^ you can do it with Weibo Blog only) #김재중 #ジェジュン #Kimjaejoong #金在中 #Jaejoong #재중
@Jaefans_Global 

[TR] 180419 Weibo (V+ only): 'How are you? Are you healthy? Did you enjoy your meals?' #Jaejoong #金在中 #김재중 #ジェジュン (Translation for those who can't read Korean or Chinese. Weibo pic omitted since it's V+ only.)
 To join V+, click the button in this post m.weibo.cn/6519755475/423 CNY88 for half-year subscription. Then you'll be a member in a fan group of which the group owner is JJ. He can post only for members. Maybe more events soon. #金在中 #ジェジュン #김재중 #Jaejoong

DbIOIS8UMAAcego.jpg

DbIOIS8U0AArFcX.jpg

Here's more info about Jaejoong's Weibo's event e.weibo.com/v1/paid/event/ #김재중 #ジェジュン #Kimjaejoong #金在中 #Jaejoong #재중

DbGF1_1UMAAM8PV.jpg

DbGF3cDVMAEN85D.jpg

DbGF2xFU0AA9ZsI.jpg

Via JaeFans_Global

[JJweibo]10년 차이는 별거없다! fx.weico.cc/share/21519347 #김재중 #Jaejoong #ジェジュン #金在中

DbH_orPVQAAz4_1.jpg

via jjinfo

百乐达斯城 weibo

DbIPRfOU0AA5pR6.jpg

DbIPRroU0AE2saL.jpg

Paradise city 1 year anniversary: lucky draw
Morning J @morningj_china  

Cute... And the dog is adorable too (although I have a dog phobia!) instagram.com/p/Bhxf2vUnRD3/ #Jaejoong #blackdog

DbMQzkQUMAAF-_D.jpg

[Cjes IG] #김재중 “Adopt a world without prejudice” Cjes X Black Dog Campaign
via crystalmoon0213 

DbMJpMOVMAAPr0r.jpg

JYJ

"편견 없는 세상을 입양하세요"
씨제스X블랙독(Black dog) 캠페인
#김재중 #검은개_입양_프로젝트 #블랙독캠페인 #씨제스_25인이_뭉쳤다 #아레나 #자선화보 #씨제스타그램 #cjestagram #blackdog #campaign #KimJaeJoong #金在中 #ジェジュン

More news here:

• Like 1

Today Jaejoong has do an instalive (we can still see it on his IG) he doesn't talk but he chat with us (well, I didn't understand anything personally but I found it nice) he seemed to be at the airport.
Finally, the documentary on FujiTV was broadcast, with many songs from JJ, and our artist looked a little shy (like always) it was a beautiful report! 
:):wub:

Chef Jaejoong!

JJ will release his first cookbook! He will challenge himself with French cuisine. He did this as a gift for the fans who are always with him. Aside from photos and recipe, a DVD will also be included. Details to be announced later.
  @rubypurple_fan

https://t.co/JE56JJTB27

CFgORoKUUAAwcDf.jpg

CFgORn-VEAANcrV.jpg

CFmwMiRUIAM5Ddr.jpg

CFmwOAkUEAAQIzW.jpg

CLuD5VpUsAA5hOe.jpg

CLuDrKkUAAA6YJG.jpg

DYoCbvNVMAACj4l.jpg

tagged

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/16- 4/22/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/04/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

ヤッホー じぇじぇー

DbNsOzRU0AAWuLl.jpg

180420 #Jaejoong Tweets 【Yahoo(onomatopoeia) Jaejae】
via kiss_jyj3 

Jaejoong was LIVE on Fuji TV

180420 Jaejoong TGMF2018

yokojjlove

#ジェジュン_FUJITV

Translations: 

The curry w/rice was served to JJ prior to TGM stage.He thought it was too mild, so complained to his staff when he found out there was 3 levels of spiciness.Later he was told that was the spiciest one!

- does spicy food bother your throat before singing? JJ: Yes, but I’m M, so I feel like I have to fight against it and do well! (lol)

JJ likes the woman who can cook well. He teased the lady who can only cook two dishes. LOL The person who says can cook if she has to. That’s just an excuse because she can’t cook.JJ teased.
JJ hasn’t cooked recently in Japan but he made Katsu don long time ago and did well. 

JJ wants to do long live concert. Just singing for a couple of hours isn’t enough. Sing a lot and talk a lot are important for him to communicate with his fans. 

If JJ has a week off, he wants to travel to country side in Japan such as Shizuoka, Gunma, When he has 3 days off, he’ll stay at home w/o make up, just UW (if summer) and relax, didn’t wash face for 3 days one time.  

When I was newbie, used to practice for one month or so before live to be perfect, but don’t do that much recently. I want to make it more natural flow. That’s more fun. 

If it’s decided what I have to talk or how to act, it becomes too formal. Bc I don’t like that, I plan while I’m singing what to do/talk next so I forget the lyrics. Those mistakes are attractive part of the live isn’t it?

- BTW, what did you do when you forgot lyrics? Whoops, did it! Lol Normally, I often have the band so I ask, “excuse me, can we start over again?” -we caught the glimpse of you! You can only see those in the live!

@allalone86jj

at last, the mc told jj to come again, n jj opened his eyes so big n seemed very surprised n asked them if they will invite him again, n they said they will. jj looked so happy(^-^)
JJ implied he’ll see his fans before June. Wonder what occasion... 
 @Angel33Wing 

DbPYEgxVAAEgYwk.jpg

DbPYO2OVwAAzPUs.jpg

DbPx8KRV4AAYmd6.jpg

DbPYTIMVQAEsdCI.jpg

DbPaIE1VQAA1V-L.jpg

DbPeFIbV4AAvqaM.jpg

DbPeFIbU8AA-9Yk.jpg

DbPk7LEVwAAz8kq.jpg

DbPwHVJVMAAnlWo.jpg via itajyj

DbPcVRMVQAE4Cov.jpg
DbPcW0YUMAAk_s7.jpg
DbPcXhMU0AADPpu.jpg 
 @JJsPic

DbPagpTVwAAalg1.jpg

DbPagpfUMAAKfWs.jpg 
DbPagpUU0AAKpMw.jpg
DbPagpfVwAE52-s.jpg @okke126

DbPbH4zUwAEqxhh.jpg 
DbPbJXLU8AYGBM0.jpg @matiger88 

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/16- 4/22/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/04/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

[JJ860126JJ weibo] 형하고나랑^^ 형은 너무 좋은 사람 m.weibo.cn/6519755475/423 #김재중

DbQ8XEdXkAAvY3I.jpg

180421 #Jaejoong Weibo 【Bro and me ^^ He is a very nice person】 * Jaejoong’s friend is Chen Bolin, who is a Taiwanese actor and he starred in lots of famous TV dramas, incl. <In Time with You>.
via kiss_jyj3

Ahhhh now I can go to bed hoping for sweet dreams (it is 1:58 AM!) #Jaejoong is LOVE instagram.com/p/Bh00bHeB1uL/

DbS4DxNV4AE3JQy.jpg

DbS4DxQVAAIhGr6.jpg

180421 #Jaejoong IG 【When it’s in good weather, go for a drive.】

via kiss_jyj3

JJ860126JJ weibo 晚上你们都在干吗? m.weibo.cn/6519755475/423 #김재중 #金在中

DbTmuUYVAAAFRYS.jpg
@emiko_51

184051 #Jaejoong Weibo 【What are you doing at night? 】 * Pic 2 in Weibo is for V+ members only.
via kiss_jyj3 

180422 Greetings from Jaejoong by hyejiiiiin2 IG

via yakamoz109

180422 #Jaejoong Info (IG Related) 【Happy wedding! I’d like to go to wedding party as well, but I have schedule in Japan. Thus, I can just give my wedding wish to the groom and the bride here. My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.】 
Cr hyejiiiiin2
via kiss_jyj3 

[Eng Sub] #Jaejoong Message to his fans & last comments
https://twitter.com/Angel33Wing/status/987730090443223040

DbYBoE0U8AAl_1Z.jpg

20180421 the Korean translation of the Kim Jae-joong Dream girls ' interview

DC잴러리

JJ Twitter Update

Yup, looks like an arm of a #cats owner! #Jaejoong Fighting!

ココひどい:bawling: ネコの爪切るのは。。。 大変だ:cry:

DbYpennVAAI6p-m.jpg

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

180422 #Jaejoong Tweets 【Koko is terrible:bawling: Scratch of the cat... it’s so bad:cry:
via kiss_jyj3

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/16- 4/22/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/04/whats-new-with-jyj-will-update.html?spref=tw

On 4/20/2018 at 11:40 AM, vladlola06 said:

Today Jaejoong has do an instalive (we can still see it on his IG) he doesn't talk but he chat with us (well, I didn't understand anything personally but I found it nice) he seemed to be at the airport.
Finally, the documentary on FujiTV was broadcast, with many songs from JJ, and our artist looked a little shy (like always) it was a beautiful report! 
:):wub:

Oh my goodness... I didn't notice your posts until after I posted these recent updates. I was out of town with real life stuff thus not able to update here in Soompi (although I was able to update the blog on time).

Welcome here! I got used to kinda being on my own for a while now with occasional posters/fans saying Hello from time to time.

Hello to you!!!

Please join in the updates.

Help spread the news about Kim Jaejoong!

@tealee Hello ! Nice to meet you !
Yes I noticed you were a little lonely to post here, I wanted to give some help)) That's why I understand that you haven't see my posts before.
:)
Yes, I will do my best to help you post news of Jaejoong, you can count on me.
(Sorry for my bad English)

• Like 1