[drama 2005] Seo Dong's Song 서동요

Guest lemonhl

^hey YEHRI!!! [x

yes, can someone please upload episode 8 and 9?? i am dying to watch this. so effing addicting!!!! O_O!!!

-S0LLY <3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jangoon

omg this is soo FING FUN!!!!!! AHHHHH I cant wait for 10 and 11..

hmm his gonna be baekjae's 30th king..

his daddie is 27th.. so... o__O I think its gonna be his cousin -> his brother -> him XD i ono lol

Guest - - Yehri

^hey YEHRI!!! [x

yes, can someone please upload episode 8 and 9?? i am dying to watch this. so effing addicting!!!! O_O!!!

-S0LLY <3

Hiiiiiiiiii (:

I know its soo addicting!!!

I changed my username again..

but it looks wierd unless you have korean on your comp TT-TT

Guest Jangoon

flash aint working for me :(

ppl please watch this great show and raise the ratings up ^__^ really fun.. produced by ppl who made dae jang gum. hope it gets popular as dae jang gum was XD

Guest Riezzle

I wish I could watch this drama, it looks really interesting... unfortunately my internet connection is so slow I can't d/l the episodes... >,<

MY OTHER FAVE DRAMA RIGHT NOW!! it isnt really fast-paced, but i love the innocent love of it. hyunjae and boyoung have such an innocent type of love its so sweet.

RyuJin MUST DIEEEE HES THE TRAITORR GAR~~ cant wait until hyunjae or somebody exploits the whole spy thing.

i was goign to cry when bumsaeng died. i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~

i was laughing when i saw all those rocks at hyunjae's house. i was like hahahahahahahahahahahaaa~

and i was going to scream and kill the black clothign dudes. lol they do not deserve names. gar.

i was like YESS THE THINGIES SWITCHED. but sorta bleh cuz then he might be sent to jail for "stealing".

i know they'll reveal him as the son towards the end, but i really really wanna see how everyone will react. i

t'll be verryyy interesting.

cant wait for today's and tmrw's episodes!!!

Archived