BoA - My Name

a short dance clip
A one minute clip of Boa's My Name done in a spur of the moment. I do not have Nan's body or anything close to it so don't complain. This also how I dress at home (minus the cheesy pink cap, I couldn't find mine! :( ) so....

My hair isn't usually that unkempt, or maybe it is. Hope you enjoy!

= = =

Okay. 5 comments is good enough. :) I'll post again after the refinessing. Thanks to xkiseki for her comment. I tend to trail out towards the end. BAH.

You guys can watch double instead if you want. That one's kind of incorrect, too, because I learned if off of ycc.co.kr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr-O3fSjyVI

Guest xkiseki

okay this is strictly contructive criticism,

ok look wise, you look fine, stop stressing. (you don't look unkempt)

some of the moves were kind of wrong, and you started off quite nicely but when you get to the last half you start to look a bit sloppy. especially the end. you should study the moves a bit more and then keep the same amount of enthusiasm throughout the dance.

good job though.

Guest homesoy

wow my neck hurts from all that twisting. YOu look very good though. Was that small space you're room ? wow alot in such a small area. If you don't mind me asking, Have you had any dance training ?

wow my neck hurts from all that twisting. YOu look very good though. Was that small space you're room ? wow alot in such a small area. If you don't mind me asking, Have you had any dance training ?

Actually, my room isn't that that small, but the webcam can only pan to so much width. No, I haven't had any. I wish I did. It'd probably help with the sharper moves.

Yeah... my name is a pretty tough dance. i still need to re-record mine cuz the last one really sucks. anyways.........

i wish i could have seen it juju <3

double looks good. which one is you? lol

Guest Solly

hmm... i wanted to see your my name clip!!! xPPPPP why did you erase it??? BUT i saw your double performance! man... i wish i could dance like that. i'm so jealous with people who can dance. i don't even have the right body puhahahahaha >0<;;; teach me 선생님!!! T^T

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest thesarahchong

asdfkl;

it's okay since i get to see it front row.

double, yeaah. that was good.

and you know, we learned 'shine we are' for nothing.

Archived