Kathaleeya McIntosh and her very cute son Mac

Guest wonbinlover

Guest wonbinlover

Mixed Thai actress
She was known as the Princess of Thai Entertainment until her pregnancy scandal had her hide away in the US but now she's back and looking beautiful as ever. Her son Mac is just so adorable i want to pinch his cheeks. I'm glad the baby looks more like her than the dad.

A4355746-1.jpg

A4355746-2.jpg

A4355746-3.jpg

A4355746-11.jpg

A4355746-22.jpg

A4355746-13.jpg

A4355746-32.jpg

A4355746-30.jpg

Credit to spicy forum

Guest Ne cHan

she is pertty and in shape considering she just had a baby. her son is adorable. i was kinda confuse about the baby's gender bc they dress him up like a girl.

Guest soutsada7

her son's so adorable, though I don't like the fact that she projected to the world, well Thai entertainment in this case, as a conservative, pure, and kinda stuck-up in a way (IMO) type of woman and then, wam bam, here comes a baby <_< lol, I'm suspecting that her son will probably be sucked into the entertainment world as well...I think he'll definitely grow up to be good-looking like his mom and uncle, tfs.

Guest xxmiss_maixx

i kinda lost my respect for her after i read tat she had an affair with a married guy (who is now her husband, and that is the reason why she had tat pregnacy scandal). she is so beautiful and i believe that she could have done so much better.

Guest soutsada7

whats the pregnancy scandal? o_o cute babyyy!

What was the baby scandal?!

jina

she was a very well-known actress and a respected hostess for a Thai entertainment show; however, she got pregnant before marriage and she's always projected this "innocent, righteous air", lol...she also denied that she was pregnant at first, until the reporters found out themselves. Anyway, being pregnant without marriage is quite normal in America, but to do so in Thailand is considered taboo, since Thailand is supposedly "conservative" and being a star at that.

Guest shinhwahwah

^ thanks for clearin it up

she looks pretty in her profile or side angle pics. her nose bothers me in full frontal view.

her husband is bleh.

Guest wonbinlover

her son's so adorable, though I don't like the fact that she projected to the world, well Thai entertainment in this case, as a conservative, pure, and kinda stuck-up in a way (IMO) type of woman and then, wam bam, here comes a baby <_< lol, I'm suspecting that her son will probably be sucked into the entertainment world as well...I think he'll definitely grow up to be good-looking like his mom and uncle, tfs.

I don't think she did anything really wrong other then lie to the public. And she never projected herself as being pure or innocent. She never claimed to be innocent or condemn anyone for their behaviors unlike some other actresses who say they are innocent and condemn others for not being role models but then their actions show otherwise. The media were the ones who gave her that label from the beginning and she never once claimed it. What i thought was wrong was when she gave a stupid excuse on why she was gaining weight when it was obvious she was pregnant. I understand she was scared of the public views because of the traditional Thai values but she should of just said it because everyone could tell she was pregnant. I thought her husband was separated from his wife but his wife wouldn't give him a divorce because she demanded a whole lot of money for a divorce.

Guest sweet.dreams

she's pretty and the baby is adorable. i don't really care about the scandal...it was her life and decision..

yep. i still remember mam along with her hottie brother willy! =D

Guest soutsada7

I don't think she did anything really wrong other then lie to the public. And she never projected herself as being pure or innocent. She never claimed to be innocent or condemn anyone for their behaviors unlike some other actresses who say they are innocent and condemn others for not being role models but then their actions show otherwise. The media were the ones who gave her that label from the beginning and she never once claimed it. What i thought was wrong was when she gave a stupid excuse on why she was gaining weight when it was obvious she was pregnant. I understand she was scared of the public views because of the traditional Thai values but she should of just said it because everyone could tell she was pregnant. I thought her husband was separated from his wife but his wife wouldn't give him a divorce because she demanded a whole lot of money for a divorce.

lol, that's why I said "IMO", which to me she did project this "innocent, pure, and righteous image"...I was shocked to hear she lied about being pregnant, I mean c'mon now, how long can when hide one's pregnancy? to make matters worse, she didn't even confide in the other "mame" who I believe was very close to her, and I believe hurt from this incident...well, I didn't follow the news after she made a public apology, since I wasn't all that interested, but I hope they got married after the baby was born, he's just so adorable...anyway, thanks for sharing :D

i don't understand why celebrities always deny their pregnancies in the beginning. how long is it going to be before everyone catches onto it that they're lying, two months?

i don't know the girl, but she's very pretty and her son is cute. but that picture of the baby with the collar is weird. it kinda reminds me of pocahontas' dog, in the disney version?

Guest vanggirlie

why was there a scandal? was she pregnant before they married?

i actually think the baby look 50/50 of both parents. her mouth and his eyes.

Archived