Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Robert Pattinson Found!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4954/roblondon1wq5.jpg

R-Patz thought he could escape the Twilight fervor by lopping off his luxurious locks and laying low in London.

But, one of our Perezcious readers (Isabella) found him (at a random pub)!

And thank goodness too!

We'd been hurting for our Rob fix!

source

finally we can see his latest pic!

still hot :w00t:

Lol, he's still as hot as ever...

can't deny that...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Yeah, I only saw her dad and the blond woman ( maybe thats her publicist). Someone from LJ who works as an intern in Sundance said that she saw oregano's name in her guest list ( but she just saw the name Michael :lol: but most probably that's oregano oredi). The confirmation of the guest are more likely done few months before the event.

I need to see a picture of him being there. it's rather odd not seeing him pictured with kristen tho, like last year.. :mellow:

Guest whf_violet

I need to see a picture of him being there. it's rather odd not seeing him pictured with kristen tho, like last year.. :mellow:

I think he's not there, there should've been candid pics of him by now if he attended. Last year they had a lot of candid pics the only time he wasn't included in the pics was when Kstew was having her presscon and photo op

Here's Kstew's pic in the airport ( he's not there too... lol)

33en5m0.jpg

inside the cinema with papa stew

35mr61u.jpg

credit as labeled

^

well he always glued to her everytime she went to promote twilight lol

is Rob coming to sundance too? if not then it's explain much that he might feel insecure if Rob around kekeke

but could be she really mean it when she said she's single kekeke

Guest whf_violet

EW OUTTAKE :w00t:

2lvzo6f.jpg

And although she may be with Jacob for much of the upcoming film, Bella could never forget her Edward. So, appropriately enough, the famous-since-she-was-12 actress was also eager to heap some praise on Robert Pattinson — who has spent the past three months dealing with an onslaught of paparazzi, wild fans and rapidly increasing fame unlike anything Hollywood has seen in quite some time.

"I think he's OK," KStew said of RPattz. "He's back in London now, which makes it easier for him. It's funny. It only affects you when you come to something like [sundance]. And then, other than that, he's totally the same guy he always was."

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1603223/story.jhtml

Guest kawaikiss

Robert and Kristen are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.

but even more gorgeous together ;)

btw the new movie-still kissing picture is SO DAM.N HOT.

alksfj;woefjawoeijfw

i dont think i can wait like a year for new moon T_T

Archived