Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

really ? :tears: :tears: :tears:

i think she love u rob

maybe,she just dilema?

it's a gossip magazine 90% of the stuff is always twisted.... :)

I personally don't like her new hair, but she did this for her role which I totally admire.

she's still beautiful and I'm sure rob think so ;)

BTW guys...

good news

Ashley was asked in a recent interview about Rpattz/Kstew and she said "She can't tell..." :) she didn't deny it!!!! yayy

she said it here : http://www.bunte.de/stars/twilight/twiligh..._aid_10203.html

Rpattz in NYC

66fcdc82184d6947_robpattz61009.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ lol that site wasn't in English? or was it just like that for me.

this is what i found but it's back in May >< lol :P .

rs_spl97496_005_w_300_h_441_w_546_h_746.jpg

Twilight's Ashley Greene Talks New Moon

May 01, 2009

Twilight's Ashley Greene was out in West Hollywood last night hosting an event at Kitson. The event was to raise money for Donate My Dress Charity, a national network where girls can donate their prom and special occasion dresses to others who may need them.

Ashley Greene plays the cute vampire "sister" of Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson. Her character is dainty and intuitive and will likely play a bigger role in New Moon. E! Online caught up with Ashley and she dished about New Moon and romance rumors.

She talked about what it's like being on the set of New Moon. When asked if it's overwhelming compared to the filming of Twilight, Ashely said, "It's seriously so much fun still. Not too overwhelming yet, because I'm really enjoying and lucky to be doing what I'm doing. Everyone on the set is friends-we all go out together and have dinners. But yeah, it's crazy because all of a sudden everyone cares what you're wearing, what you're drinking, who you're kissing."

And how about all those romance rumors between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart? Is any of it true? Greene said, "This is the thing, I look at magazines. I don't know why, but other people's lives intrigue us for some reason. Especially with this movie in particular, all of our chemistry is so great onscreen that people want it to be real offscreen, and even if it isn't, they are still going to say that it is."

Ashley has romance rumors of her own. People keep asking her is her onscreen romance with Jasper Hale, played by Jackson Rathbone, has spilled over to real life. Ashley grins and says, "Um...Jackson is a sweetheart. But we're...um. No."

Ashley Greene is currently working on New Moon in Vancouver and will be heading off to Italy at the end of May to film more scenes for the movie, which hits theaters in November.

source: limelife.com

Guest massive toene

i just want to share these pics (not the latest ones, but still good)

39737654.jpg

39745578.jpg

39745580.jpg

Robert looking mighty fine and very cute! :lol:

39745582.jpg

39745584.jpg

39819545.jpg

so sexy :sweatingbullets:

11989860.png

so handsome! ;)

Guest polaris

^ That pic with the people holding three umbrella's over Rob, Kristen and Taylor is really funny. I had to do a double take on it because at first I thought they were holding it themselves,.. but then I saw a mystery hand above Kristen's head. haha~~ :D

Guest oh tangerine x

i liked robert's acting as cedric diggory in harry potter 4 better :x

Twilight seemed so awkward .. but these two do look good together.

Guest whf_violet

^ lol that site wasn't in English? or was it just like that for me.

There was an audio interview with Ashley in English. ;)

Pls stop posting pics of the other cast since this thread is dedicated for RK pics only.

Guest polaris

kristen-stewart-shyness.jpg

I like this pic of her

090613080021KS2.jpg

her new look is growing on me. I like her hair tied up much better. =)

kristen-stewart-6129-3.jpg

kristen-stewart-6129-12.jpg

robert-pattinson-newer-629-5.jpg

Rob in motion.~~

robert-pattinson-newer-629-9.jpg

Guest inaho

yah =X the acting was SO bad and they did not have chemistry...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

so far no news about robert, I wonder what he is up to these days?

he's been on the low.....wonder why?

Guest inaho

^ pappz has been following kstew everyday... poor girl needs to get some rest.

well she's in LA, the pappz there are more ferocious atleast in New York they have more delicacy....

yah =X the acting was SO bad and they did not have chemistry...

I guess we have to keep repeating it, there's no bashing here plz.

well she's in LA, the pappz there are more ferocious atleast in New York they have more delicacy....

I guess you're right... but it's just weird that we've been getting Kstew pics everyday now

Guest inaho

I guess we have to keep repeating it, there's no bashing here plz.

I guess you're right... but it's just weird that we've been getting Kstew pics everyday now

well I guess crossing fingers that it has something to do with Robert, I mean they won't hound her unless there really isn't something going on right unlike before when she was with M.A. there isn't really news about her even when twilight was on and she was with M.A still there isn't any news about her except some sightings here and there but now its different, guess it only shows that there really something going on whether it is the haircut or with rob..........

Guest Soulever

She's been really busy in the studios here in Paicoma, and I assume Rob's either in NY or back in London for now. Not sure if they wrapped New Moon, but I know shooting for the next production begins in a couple of months, so pics will definitely start back up again of the two of them over the summer.

Archived