Morning Star originally by Tim

Guest YungWon Young

Guest YungWon Young
DanYo
Here's my attempt at Morning Star by Tim. A very influential song! towards the end though, i was going kinda soft. a bit too high for me :/ but i think i did the best i could. Soundclick and check out my MySpace for more songs! :D

Guest MangoJuice

i can barely hear you!! its echoing all over the place..theres a mixing malfunction.. i guess it could be nice.. i can't really tell.. >< sorry... i hope you'll be able to fix it..

Guest Solly

the one on your soundclick is really really soft... i can barely hear your voice, but i went to your myspace. and i heard just a bit of your songs cause i've never heard you sing before... except that one time at the JYP auditions. ^^

good tone

good vibratto

pitch was alright (it seemed a little bit flat at times)

flowness was alright.

work on your transition a bit more. it seems to waver a lot at times which makes that slurry kind of sound.

the songs you've chosen fit your voice well as a matter of fact, but just clean your transition up a bit and it'll sound as perfect as the original! awesome work [:

why don't you come one day next sunday school year and sing with us during mass? haha... :PPPP i know i know~ our band sucks but we are in the process of upgrading it and having auditions for it! hopefully you will sing with us one day :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest lovablekrnstar63

wow

sounds nice

but the quality SUCKS (no offense)

get rid of the echo & make your voice louder

then it would sound SOOO nice

great song!

btw, you & i have the EXACTLY the same vibratto

it's really weird -_-;;

Archived