Britney Spears Glamour photoshoot

tracycutie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mynameizrachel

she looks really different but really pretty in the fifth pic. i like her new look.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I love her LOOK!!...I can't wait for her comeback..Britney Rules..I've always liked Britney..through her good and bad..I'm here to support her..coz there's something in her I like...NICE photos..can't wait for more..Thnx for sharing the pics!!!

Guest lovefool223

wow are these recent? These are great photos of her. i'm tired of people posting all those mean photos of her and bashing her. so thanks for the pics! and she looks gorgeous

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

I agree with PuccaGirl.

She has beautiful features, I think people don't think so because of her gain weight/skin problems. Overall, she's a beautiful girl. I hope she gets rid of K-fed and come back to her old self. I LOVE THE 5TH picture....so perfect.

Guest dr jung

LOVE the 3rd and 4th pictures! SO cute. I mean.. c'mon.. she has beautiful face, skinny or chubby.

Guest i3lu3fun

wow, she looks pretty. haha, make-up + photoshop does wonders. but still love her, waiting for her comeback n hoping she'll divorce her husband :P

Guest iDoof

I always thought she was really pretty despite what everybody said. I mean yeah she became kinda trashy in her lifestyle, but she definitely has some natural beauty.

Nevertheless, I don't know about a comeback...I mean yeah she's all over the news for making stupid decisions but I'm pretty sure people still remember what it was like when she first came to the scene. There's no need for a comeback.

Guest BEBixAMY

she looks like ashley simpson in the 2nd pic

oh i can't read! i scrolled up and i saw ashley simpson for a split second

Guest My Sweet September

I never thought she was really pretty before she was with K Fed. She stills looks rather typical to me =/ Even airbrushed like crzy. And their third pic looks distoted somehow. *sigh* She use to be quite cuute though cause she does have a nice smile.

Guest Rosechime

Aww she looks pretty! And she has a certain glow to this photoshoot; not talking about in terms of appearance, just how naturally happy she looks in the photoshoot. I guess it's the glow from being a momma. x)

Guest dori dori

wow ashlee simpson in 2nd one!!

she still is pretty no matter wut people say

she has charisma

Archived