to all the aspiring entertainers..

Guest ` k s

Guest ` k s
what's your gameplan?
I'd like to get into the Korean music industry and was just curious as to how anyone else plans on achieving their goals. I'm thinking of probably sending off some tapes to Brosent and whatnot this summer and if I can, contact my relative in Korea (from VIBE) for some tips and/or advice. Anyone else got a gameplan? Bahaha... fighting!

Guest VitaDolce*

I have a question if your not living in the US ... how will you audition in brosent ???

Because there is a lot of information they need in the audition form ...

like the year/date of US arrival ... student visa ... etc.

I live in the philippines ... is it possible for me to audition ???

Guest LISTEN

im planning to start a small revolution of christian rappers and entertainers. As soon as I reach the states- I want to join a huge church and gradually put together a charity concert filled with entertainers repping God. Well that's my plan!

Guest YungWon Young

every year there are JYP auditions held here in Houston. So my plan is to just audition.

Guest Solly

im planning to start a small revolution of christian rappers and entertainers. As soon as I reach the states- I want to join a huge church and gradually put together a charity concert filled with entertainers repping God. Well that's my plan!

omg omg! my idol~~~ :DDDDD i will definitely rooting for you!!

my goal... is to graduate college first and then start doing whatever i want to do and that is to pursue in music. composing, training for others, working for my cousin who will be opening up his own record label studio soon, you name it all! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest alicechan

Around summer vacation, I might go to korea. So i'm planning to audition and get trained. Right now, I don't think i'll make it because of my weakness of my voice and somewhat of problems and in fact, i'm a young girl who needs to finish up 6th grade and head to 7th grade. Yes, I'm 11. -_- So, i'm in the middle of practicing and training my voice + dance skills every day. I know, school is more important than careers but still, I trust myself i'll become a star one day. Got to korea and audition is just my plan/goal.

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

every year there are JYP auditions held here in Houston. So my plan is to just audition.

Really? whens the next audition?

Guest LISTEN

i'm coming to the states in late august! do any of you attend UCLA or live near the cali region? i really want to bring my dream into reality and would really like to work with others to make it come true! :)

Guest ulynn

hahahs/ i think the korean music industries are quite good.

and for now.

i shall just concentrate on my dance and maybe go into singing soon =D

Guest Solly

^yes, but when you think real hard about it, singers nowadays are studying their butt off trying to get at least some kind of degree/diploma, so if i were you, i would graduate first. it's easier to deal with once you become a singer which is what i'm planning to do. if i was a singer now and start my career, i know that my education will be weak and i won't pay much attention to it. education is really important, it may be different to other's views, but no matter what, education will be important ;DDD also, JYP requires that you graduate even during your singing career.

ah ja ah ja fighting!!!! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest `faded

Get an education..=)..I'm already accepted into a good music program at a uni..and hopefully they'll develop my voice even more..and expose me to lots of different people and scenes..after that? I don't know maybe teach? but I may just go and travel to perform..thats if that happens O_O

omg omg! my idol~~~ :DDDDD i will definitely rooting for you!!

my goal... is to graduate college first and then start doing whatever i want to do and that is to pursue in music. composing, training for others, working for my cousin who will be opening up his own record label studio soon, you name it all! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

yeah i wanna graduate college first also.......... but i want to major in singing and also in an area of teaching cuz if i dont become a singer, or if i do beomce one and like retire, i'd want to become a teacher in america.

i really love singing and its my passion and i want to be a singer and be able to share about Jesus to other through my singing. I hope that it will happen someday, and i want to be a diff. kind of singer. More talent, less of the appearence like being SEXY. i'd rather be a great singer.

Archived