Guess Who's Back~ (=

x3wendy

Solly; Haha, not as good as you can sing! I want to hear from you (&finishour"mylovecollab") :[ I miss you<3

~*Hyuu*~; Yes, we do need to collab! I can't believe there's so many good singers & rappers that I haven't worked with :[ I know, I'm so mad at myself for being lazy. It's okay next time, or maybe later on when I get un-lazy I'll do all H-Eugene's parts and so it's just me + my B-A-B-Y :]

geneyoonit;Thanks. Waiting on your comment xD

jzsun; I thought you didn't want to do that song cause it was all English. Talk to you on MSN about it, I don't want to conversate here.

JUST-5SMILE; kk =)

Lynni3z; stalker status? xb

andsharonx; Haha. Not as hot as you ;D

bands182; Thanks, glad to be back :] HAHA it's not up to that status yet! I miss hearing from you! Come back<3

Sorry for the short replies everyone, I'm kind of lazy and at my friend's place now.

Hey Wendy, I dont know... but can you tell me who's back??? I'm not too familiar :D

Nice rapping too wow, nice flow lol, that is sick sick sick sick SICK!!!!! Good presence too! Dang I wish I sounded mean like that haha.

Wendy = hardcore

Me = sissy rap

Guest illusionsz

WendyNg. Your voice has gotten MUCH more mature since the beginning, an you definitely have shown lots of improvement. You rap awesomely and you know it. ;)

mikez; lol apparently not mike, cause he's such a loser -.- just kidding =D i don't sound that mean, do i? lol you sissy rap? more like just fobby rap xb Thanks for the comment<3

illusionsz; JenniferTruong. Are you trying to say I sounded like a kid since the beginning?! ;o I guess it's possible. Thanks<3 (=

suju-cutie; Thanks

Archived