Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

Is that so??

%7Boption%7Deducatedmama.jpg

^haha

according to nintendo.joystiq, activision is making a game called science papa lol.

now you can apparently cook, garden, craft and other various activities with mama and do some science experiments with papa.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lordbordem

well you have to admit, its the nintendo way of making games (or in this case encouraging someone else to make it)

Nintendo has a habit of rapidly expanding franchises that they believe sells brilliantly (Brain training, ZELDA, Mario etc etc etc) but atleast MOST of them turn out to be decent games atleast :D

which is something that can't be said for some other developers/publishers (EA,UBISOFT <_< )

also has anyone else noticed that the DS releases have really died out in the last month or two, i haven't seen any decent games being released either in Japan or the English markets for awhile.

the only game i can think of that is decent and near release is Ace Investigations:Miles Edgeworth and even that is still a month away :(

Guest CM_X_69

there's going to be kingdom hearts game?! :w00t:

I'm excited!

Yup it's called Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days and will be released in Japan on the 30th of May. It revolves around Roxas and Organzation 13. :)

Guest dianannsano

Anyone excited for the Kingdom Hearts game?! :) Whoo I am for sure! :D

Gah so many cooking mamas o_O

I'm definitely excited!!!

Woot! Woot!

Also, just for those who love GREEN, they currently have a green DS Lite for sale now! Purchase now, since rare colors sell out quickly! (I bought one myself).

It comes in a cool package that's a pretty good price.

Amazon.com

NOTE: I just checked, according to Amazon.com, the Kingdom Hearts game is going to be released September 29, 2009. You're able to pre-order it right now. Just letting you all know.

Guest ix3katz

Anyone excited for the Kingdom Hearts game?! :) Whoo I am for sure! :D

Gah so many cooking mamas o_O

im excited too!! but isn't it not coming out for a while? at least... the english version

i can't read japanese and i think it'll be important for following the storyline.. =(

Guest xthefirst

i wish that restaurant city, the game on facebook, could become a nintendo ds game. (: (but hopefully not just a dsi game... >< that would suck)

Guest simpleandpink

Haven't posted here in forever D:

Anyhow, I unlocked most of the stuff in Rhythm Heaven. Still need to get "Perfect" on....everything...but I have gold borders on all ^___^ (except the stupid guitar one...the second part -_- )

I don't enjoy Gardening Mama. I thought I'd try to plod through it anyways but I don't know if it's because I suck or the controls suck, but I'm doing poorly in it. Also, gardening is definitely not as fun as cooking. Whereas after cooking you get a nice little picture of whatever you made, you don't really get that in Gardening Mama. :[ Shameee

I'm currently revisiting Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season. I tried playing TMGS1plus but I...for some reason...do NOT like the character design. TMGS2 is just more polished, I think. Also, LOVE MODE <3 Anyhow, I'm on a mission to get every single CG. :] There's definitely a barrier when it comes to me and Japanese. But...saving before a date fixes all that :P Then you can just soft-reset and load it up :]

I'm sort of excited for the KH game. And...I want a DSi. :[ Wish they would bring that hot pink DSi from Japan o'er hereee :[

Guest JESS-C

i wish that restaurant city, the game on facebook, could become a nintendo ds game. (: (but hopefully not just a dsi game... >< that would suck)

if you haven't already, you should try Pop Cutie: Street Fashion Simulation.

the concept is sort of similar to restaurant city except you have alot more to do and you sell clothes. :)

Guest LycheeLa

I was wondering what would you guys recommend?

R4 or DSTT?

Anyone know a good website or a store in the US to purchase it?o_O

Guest simpleandpink

Also...is anyone else addicted to Rittai Picross [basically 3D Picross]? I loveeee it. If anyone played & liked Picross, I definitely recommend this game. You don't need to know Japanese to play, but it'd be useful to check out this GameFAQs guide as there are some new rules. One of the new things added (other than the fact that you're working with a prism now haha) is a gallery feature (because when you complete a puzzle, the puzzle becomes animated XD) with different collections. Also, there are things like "No Miss challenge" and "Time Challenge" that are fun :]

If you haven't played Picross....why :P Haha, but really if you find that you like games like Sudoku or Kakuro, definitely give Picross a try :]

Also...is anyone else addicted to Rittai Picross [basically 3D Picross]? I loveeee it. If anyone played & liked Picross, I definitely recommend this game. You don't need to know Japanese to play, but it'd be useful to check out this GameFAQs guide as there are some new rules. One of the new things added (other than the fact that you're working with a prism now haha) is a gallery feature (because when you complete a puzzle, the puzzle becomes animated XD) with different collections. Also, there are things like "No Miss challenge" and "Time Challenge" that are fun :]

If you haven't played Picross....why :P Haha, but really if you find that you like games like Sudoku or Kakuro, definitely give Picross a try :]

I've come across it, but never really tried it out.

So I'll give it a try (in the US version) since I'm running out of games to play ><.

Guest CM_X_69

So I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I'm only on like day 14 and it's pretty eh so far. It takes you through controls and tutorials and everything in the beginning so that's why it's boring. I'm sure it'll get better though. :)

If you're an "animal crossing fan" you might want to check out "Magicians Quest Mysterious Times". Quite similar. I've only played it for a while, but it's fun. seems like there's more stuff to do than animal crossing (well i've only played the GC version). You do magic in this one.

I'm also currently playing "Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier". It's like an action anime. Robots, guns, bounty. Body part humor. I like the battling system.

Guest ix3katz

omg i want to play that prosecutor edgeworth game!!!! it's out but only in japanese =( no way i can play the whole game in japanese..sigh.

and i SOOO want to play kingdom hearts! but once again it's japanese!!! ahhhh

does anyone know when these games will be released in ENGLISH???

Archived