Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest justwildbeat

^Actually I can't read Japanese but it's extremely easy to play once you poke your way around and figure out the controls. The same with Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, the original version of Elite Beat Agents. Once I figured out what was going out (not too hard, especially now there's an English version) you just chug through those songs.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest draginkiller015

I think the Ds is awesome even tho I don't own one lol. But I'm a bit surprised when they released the DS lite after the DS. Kinda reminded me when they released the GBA before the GBA SP which was well smaller and had better lighting.

Guest Crispy

With the FFIV remake coming out on the DS.. I can't believe I'm gonna play through that game AGAIN, ahaha.

It'll be like the 7th time or so since I first beat it as a little kid.

Glad to hear it's a lot harder, though.

Chrono Trigger.. YESSS.

Except I really wish that it got the same overhaul that FFIV did.. but still.

Classic game and one of my favorites of all time, for sure.

FROG (GLENN) <33

I've gotten every single alternate ending for that game.

Guest xthefirst

there's this one game i've been playing recently: ninja reflex. i can't get the katana to work as i want it to.. >< so far, i'm a red belt in this game.

Guest Epic_Rice

With the FFIV remake coming out on the DS.. I can't believe I'm gonna play through that game AGAIN, ahaha.

It'll be like the 7th time or so since I first beat it as a little kid.

Glad to hear it's a lot harder, though.

No kidding the graphic witness on Gameinformer were just awesome.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

I recommend that one Super Mario DS game, the remake, and Mario Bros. Time Travelers. The names are probably screwed up, but try searching for something along those lines. I enjoyed them a lot when I took the time to play them.

By the way, does anyone here play Harvest Moon: DS? I haven't read the whole thread or anything, so sorry if it's been mentioned before.

I play Harvest moon! I play harvest moon ds cute more now though.

And for Mario games I definitely recommend Mario Party & New Super Mario Bros. Mario Bros.

Guest <3 Kim

I wish they bring Taiko no Tatsujin to north america....I really wanna play it, but my Japanese skills are still at kindergarten level lol.

I found Super Mario Bros to be fun when you're bored...then it gets so frustrating once you keep getting killed (I hate those fishes when Im underwater) :D

I can't read a word of Japanese and I can still play the game fine, it's really easy to navigate yourself :P

Guest ix3katz

can someone please please kindly upload me their Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations completed game save file for R4??

pleeeeease?? :tears:

my friend was playing my ds and accidentally deleted my save file for it!! :tears: i only had one more case to go before finishing the game... n i reallllly don't want to replay all the previous chapters to get back to where i was

if i have a completed save file..i can just start on the last case.. -_-

*sigh*

Guest nadleeh

can someone please please kindly upload me their Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations completed game save file for R4??

pleeeeease?? :tears:

my friend was playing my ds and accidentally deleted my save file for it!! :tears: i only had one more case to go before finishing the game... n i reallllly don't want to replay all the previous chapters to get back to where i was

if i have a completed save file..i can just start on the last case.. -_-

*sigh*

try gamefaqs.

I play Harvest moon! I play harvest moon ds cute more now though.

i DID play it! haha. until my bf told me not to play it anymore, and everytime i mention HM, he looks at me in disgust ROFL.

i miss HM. but then again, i didn't get much out of it ROFL i wanted to get married, damn it!

^ phoenix wright is hilarious, i love that game haha objection!

haha. i'm playing phoenix wright: trials and tribulations atm, and omg, mia's "OBJECTION~!!!" is so funny. she literally sounds like a cat HAHA. XD

i remember when mu phoenix wright: ace attorney save froze.. i was so upset. T_T

i think taiko no tatsujin ds should just stay as a japan version only, to retain its cuteness. i can't imagine an english version of it. x_x

and i tried playing new super mario bros. again and omigosh seriously still annoyed at it.. keep dying blehhhh!

Guest Nobody?

Been bored these holidays =\

Been able to finished Crystal Chronicles =D

Not once but twice and currently going though a third time ....

I really need to find a new game to play =\

Cant wait for FFIV to be released =]

Tales of Innocence!

Suck a freaking awesome rpg

Only problem is that I don't understand a word of it since there is only a Japanese version

And then English patch released for it so far don't really help with the storyline =C

There's a new patch being made for it, so that the game will be fully playable

So I'm kinda backing off from playing it until the patch has been made

Anyone else playing/played this game btw ??

And anyone wanna recommend a game ??

Guest x kisekiboshi

I just started Phoenix Wright... and wow, I fail at being a lawyer. good thing I'm not trying to get into law school xD

and I downloaded moonshell... took me a while to find my songs and change the skin :P

^is that a Castlevania fighting game? 8D

If you don't mind, could you tell me how to change the skins? For the life of me, I can not figure it out. =x

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

so i finally got TWEWY to see what all the fuss is about

so far its kinda slow. barely on day 2 and in that tutorial type of mode.

hope it gets better since its gotten rave reviews.

what are some other fun games out these days?

Guest SophiaSan

my bf told me that Harvest Moon (the guy version) is bugged.

like the game won't save anymore.

So he got another one and the same thing.

Anyone had the same problem?

Im planning to get the girl/cute version of Harvest Moon ehhehe

I know lot of you with DS/DS Lite owns the R4 card or some type of DS hack cartridge. Probably have few gigs of games on the computer too. But for the games that are with it such as Final Fantasy IV, Phoenix Wright and etc, at least buy those games. I could careless about games such as "imagine" series. Support the developers that knows what gamers want

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

my bf told me that Harvest Moon (the guy version) is bugged.

like the game won't save anymore.

So he got another one and the same thing.

Anyone had the same problem?

Im planning to get the girl/cute version of Harvest Moon ehhehe

yea harvest moon ds is infamous for having bugs.

you can cheat in the games by having all those bugs. when i used to play i was made so much money from cheats that there really was no point to play anymore so i stopped

harvest moon cute is exactly the same as the guy version except no bugs.

imo, its kinda boring after a while. i prefer AC:WW a lot more. i wish they'd make a new animal crossing lol

Archived