Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x`aNNiie.

I just finnished the main story line of professor layton.

I spent 12 hours of my weekend on it haha, my eyes hurt now.

I found the story line kind of sad.

:tears:

Guest julianpark95

nu.

nothing to do on my ds.

i beat apollo justice.

;[.

do you guys recommend any fun games.

;o

i like games like ace attorney.

i want to downlaod something fun.

oh. i love apollo justice.

so freaky how yea

you know about trucy apollo and lamiroir.

i like the mason system.

RECOMMEND ME GAMES!

oh and i hate professor layton so dont' recommend.

;O

i love games like ace attorey.

:o

Guest simpleandpink

^Wow. First Professor Layton-hater I've seen @_@ I would have totally recommended it to you if you like Phoenix Wright lol

Hotel Dusk? It's a text-based/investigation/puzzle game with a unique art style. Others in the genre (other than PW and AJ) are Trace Memory and Touch Detective.

If you just want an all-around fun game...I recommend Ouendan! (I think the second is better) or Elite Beat Agents...if you're into the rhythm game thing (which I am hehe)

Guest msmilkt

PROBLEM WITH DS

My DS doesn`t charge, when you`re charging it, the light lights up to an orangy color right? mine stays black .. so i left it on for a night to see what happens, i turned it on the next day to see if anything has changed .. and the light lights up as red, flashes, and the ds turns itself off ..

is the battery fried??? if so, where can i go to get a replacement battery? [i live in Melbourne, Australia] has this ever happened to anyone here? anyone know the estimated price of a replacement battery? and if i do get a replacement battery, how do i change it with the old one?!?!?!

questions questions questions ..

no...... i love my DS, this is a nightmare!!!!!

Guest Kazen88

@lOstie

You can buy replacement DS batteries from dealextreme.com. Just beware that the stuff they sell isn't official from Nintendo. ;D

finally finished Apollo Justice

getting towards the end of the last case, it felt like Klavier kept on bailing Apollo out when he got cornered.

I feel silly for not seeing the two twists in the end coming.

also, Daryan had a hilarious breakdown animation in the 3rd case.

Guest msmilkt

@lOstie

You can buy replacement DS batteries from dealextreme.com. Just beware that the stuff they sell isn't official from Nintendo. ;D

^thanks for your help!!!!

the site says the replacement battery with installation kit is around $6 .. does anyone know how much the real one costs? just checking prices ..

are there any action games out there? and where did you guys download your games? Kangrus is down O_O pm me if you want. thank you

www.dgemu.com

very very awesome site.

go to the forums and register. afterwards go to other roms and theres a ds rom list where u can dl us/japanese/euro games.

enjoy

Guest iAkimi

I just finished Professor Layton in like 7 hours O;, the storyline not the cases. . I actually have like 30 or so cases I need to solve ^^

The storyline was goood, I didn't expect things to be the way they were.

I shall finish the rest of the cases now.

ohh snap you did not just rip on edgeworth D:

Oh yes i did XD my brother has a thing for egdeworth.. "ANNIE EDGEWORTH'S COOL DON'T YOU THINK SO" >>

so now...

Professor Layton vs Elite Beat Agent.

hmmm im kind of waiting for the price of professor layton to go down ><"

Guest kappow

hey, im thinking of buying the DS Lite ... do you think it's worth buying it now? does anyone know if Nitendo is introducing any new DS products within 6 months?? lol sorry for asking too many questions :D

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ i bought a DS Lite and M3

and id like to say.. im not happy with it

PSP is a better deal to me..

but depends on you really

i want games like KILLZONE and Ace Combat and Armored Core

there are no games on DS which are any similar to the 3 above..

Guest 70cupcakes07

does anybody know any rpg ds games

something light, not like a sad game...i dunno how to explain it, really...the ff games are sad, but something light and fun like maplestory and animalcrossing... (i know none of these are ds games but i meant the genre :P)

Archived