Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crispy

Ordered an Acekard 2i for my new DSi a little bit ago.

Hopefully, Nintendo doesn't go and patch it with some firmware.

(I just bought the Acekard 2i because the competition didn't really seem to blow me away -- R4i and DSTTi)

I got the Black finish, but I might exchange it for the Baby Blue finish.

(Blue is probably easier to prettify with stickers, charms, and what-not)

DSware is pretty slim pickings for now. Hopefully, they'll put some quality content on there soon.

Guest AvisImportant

^ Heard that some of the Acekard 2i's tends to die after a month (from poor crafting or something), so just a heads up on that. But I think there's a one year warranty on it from Acekard so it should be okay. It IS the best on the market so far because apparently the R4i and the DSTTi aren't that great on the DSi. Hopefully you got one of the better crafted Acekards ^^

The M3 real-i is expected to come out sometime early this month. Based on what they posted last April, they will "release “ M3 real i “ for DSi next month early." But based on past M3 releases... it will probably end up being out a lot later (wouldn't surprise me if it came out in the middle of the summer or even later than that =_=) CycloDS is working on theirs for the DSi so it should come out later this year or early next year?

I really hope the M3 Real-i comes out soon and I hope it's good because I'm waiting for that one ^^

Guest Crispy

^ Eep. You jinxed me! Haha.

This has nothing to do with the DS, but

yesss! Didn't even realize Mother 3 (a.k.a. Earthbound 2) Fan Translation was finally finished!!

Gonna play that right about... now!

(Ness will always have a special place in my heart, though. Sorry, Lucas.)

Edit-

Anybody know how to setup the DS2Key so that I can send my DS keypresses to my PC (to use on an emulator)?

I'm a pretty computer savvy guy, but the way they set it up is cryptic as hell.

Guest WitchGoddess

^ Oooo when you have time can you post pics of your new dsi?

I'm trying to find new games, because Ninja town and Sims 2 cast away is getting boring to me.

Any recommendations? I don't like rpg games. just simple easy ones that don't take up too much time.

^ Oooo when you have time can you post pics of your new dsi?

I'm trying to find new games, because Ninja town and Sims 2 cast away is getting boring to me.

Any recommendations? I don't like rpg games. just simple easy ones that don't take up too much time.

What about games like I Spy? Or games like find the difference or sth.

I was trying to find more games to play the other day cause I was bored with my collection..

so here's a link: http://www.testfreaks.com/ds-games/

Has reviews and rankings.

Guest x.yoru

I recently d/led GTA - Chinatown wars, but for some reason they won't work on my r4.

When I load them it says something like 'save file could not be read'... something along those lines.

Anyone know why?

Guest NO NAME?

I recently d/led GTA - Chinatown wars, but for some reason they won't work on my r4.

When I load them it says something like 'save file could not be read'... something along those lines.

Anyone know why?

It's not working because it uses a larger save file.

You can add a bypass code or patch the game. It's much easier to get the pre-patched version.

Guest bliss_

Hi!

I have a DSTT and I tried downloading Garden Mama but it says error when I'm trying to load the game on my DS. I've tried downloading from different places but it still doesn't work. Also Rhythm Heaven.. why is there so many folders in in the zip file. This is the first time I've come across this and this huge of a file (100MB). Can someone help me?

Thanks!

NVM! I just downloaded the latest firmware teehee!

Guest WitchGoddess

What about games like I Spy? Or games like find the difference or sth.

I was trying to find more games to play the other day cause I was bored with my collection..

so here's a link: http://www.testfreaks.com/ds-games/

Has reviews and rankings.

right now I'm playing lego batman but I find it really entertaining. lol

Guest saranghae!

i'm never ordering from dealextreme again. :/

but i have my dstt now~~~~ so gaming time lol.

Guest Jay z

I just bought a baby blue DSi a few days ago.

I haven't been using it though.

I still need to buy a case and screen protectors for it(I'm cautious with my expensive things xD).

I'm planning to buy an Acekard 2i tomorrow too. I can't wait. :)

I'm currently addicted to Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus:

tokimekimemorialgirlsside1stlove.jpg

It's a Japanese otome game and I can't stop playing it. :3

Most of the guys are good-looking too.

I'm currently going for Kei(the guy on the box cover). He has such a nice voice. :P

Guest 「Sachiko」

I just bought a baby blue DSi a few days ago.

I haven't been using it though.

I still need to buy a case and screen protectors for it(I'm cautious with my expensive things xD).

I'm planning to buy an Acekard 2i tomorrow too. I can't wait. :)

I'm currently addicted to Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z184/pa...side1stlove.jpg

It's a Japanese otome game and I can't stop playing it. :3

Most of the guys are good-looking too.

I'm currently going for Kei(the guy on the box cover). He has such a nice voice. :P

^ AHH XD <3 tokimeki :D I didn't play the plus version yet.. but I finished the first 2 that came out. Soo good (: even if my Japanese is limited.. haha. Right now, I'm playing the Ouran HS Host Club for DS.. yay for otome games!

B001PR14IY.jpg

Guest 「Sachiko」

The DS roms for Vampire Knight, Tokimeki Girls Side 1st Love (plus) [this is the one with extra features.. but I forgot what xD], & Ouran HS Host Club: Hosts A Good Time <- (all otome games) are out :D

Archived