I'm new..and i don't know where to go to ask this(auditions)

Guest futurekoreanstar

Guest futurekoreanstar

hey..i see that there are so many great performers here on soompi! JJAng it yah~..i was wondering if any of you guys went to korea to audition for acting? ^^ its funny..i want to be an actress. can you tell me what you had to do and where you auditioned at? i greatly appreciate it :) oh oh.. random question.. how do you convert american money to korean money? THANK YOU SO MUCH :D :phew:

Guest Jeah Boy

hey..i see that there are so many great performers here on soompi! JJAng it yah~..i was wondering if any of you guys went to korea to audition for acting? ^^ its funny..i want to be an actress. can you tell me what you had to do and where you auditioned at? i greatly appreciate it :)

oh oh.. random question..

how do you convert american money to korean money?

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D:phew:

i've never auditioned for acting, but best bet is to maybe send in tapes of your acting to different agency's. http://brosent.com/ for starters. goodluck!

oh, a good way of converting american $ to korean won is to just think $1 = 1,000 won. i think the won is actually stronger than the $ right now but its a general way to look at it. just remember what the exchange rate is and guesstimate in your head.

Guest BEBixAMY

you should go to the website of the entertainment company of your choice and get the information there.

most of them are open auditions on certain days.

Guest hulie-oh

Maybe someone can answer this question for those who aren't Korean.

Well, looking at the form, it asks for the applicant's Korean name... meaning, they're only looking for those with a Korean descent???

Guest sikkony

hey..i see that there are so many great performers here on soompi! JJAng it yah~..i was wondering if any of you guys went to korea to audition for acting? ^^ its funny..i want to be an actress. can you tell me what you had to do and where you auditioned at? i greatly appreciate it :)

oh oh.. random question..

how do you convert american money to korean money?

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D:phew:

Hmm not sure about the top bit. Maybe check their home page, usually big music companies also have a small page about auditions. I'm not sure about acting but.

Oh but the currency thing, just use ebay's converter XD

http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/buyandse...yconverter.html

That's what I always use to convert currency.

Archived