BBMak - Back Here (acoustic cover)

Guest evosky18

Guest evosky18

here's an acoustic cover i did with a friend. it's a bit rough around the edges, but i think we did ok. I'm on vocals, my friend is on the acoustic electric. route7 - back here let us know what you think ! and check out some of the other stuff we have, all are just demos we did. thanks !

Guest luvjunjin0819

hey there!!!

ur pretty good!!!

I wish there were harmonies, cuz it sounds kinda plain. But I must say that u've got a pretty nice voice. and ur friend's guitar playing is good as well.

~Tab ;)

Guest xkiseki

I wish there were harmonies, cuz it sounds kinda plain. But I must say that u've got a pretty nice voice. and ur friend's guitar playing is good as well.

i liek your voice, its nice. very easy on the ears, and i like your tone. I wish you had experimented more on the range though because it gets kind of boring.

good job over all.

- J

Guest evosky18

hey thanks for the comments.

yeah, i did realize when we were recording that it definitely needs some kind of backup harmonization given the type of song it is. maybe i can just mix in some backdrops hehe.

Archived