Ice Hockey Players

Guest Addy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vancouver vs. Minnesota 2-1 Final

KESLER FOUGHT! Yes, if you've read my post in the NHL thread, I've already mentioned this. BUT THIS IS REALLY BIG FOR ME! Alex and Ryan are so cute together. Always got each others' backs.

Second period, JAFFRAY SCORES!!! Just for you Kim!! And he fights for you too in the third! Well aren't you being loved today?

Schneider has made some serious good goaltending. And Burns got owned! We were dissecting Schneider in socials and we were saying Cory was good with his hands but not so much his feet. AND TODAY IS HIS FIRST NHL WIN!!! His 3rd game and his first win!! So happy for him! I'm swelling with pride for him.

Some really good boiling fights. There should have been one more fight. They're probably have a bit of anger left after this. *cough*Bouchard. Burrows*cough*

WILLIE MITCHELL IS SO FREAKING HAPPY!! I love him. His face hasn't disappointed me yet.

KESLER! FIGHTING!! SO COOL!

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

Found this really funny! http://canucks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=p...rticleid=396408

Guest trankimuyen

Addy, I think you should be somewhat concerned seeing as how Kes is standing up for Burr, who happens to be your one of your NHL boyfriends and he's just all up there feeling up your man! =O I LOVE Mitchell, I loved when he did the half-moon look with a wave at Burns (I really hope somebody caught a snapshot of that!), and Jaffray, <3 Meanwhile, I will post some Trevor Linden charity pictures (note, some of these are old, and/or from last season). Oh, and the king of the rink thing, saw that earlier, gotta love Mitchell. And freakin' Burr with his answers; 'gossip girl & fat bastard', LOL

linden27.jpg

Ohhhhhh yeah, B)

linden28.jpg

That flying skate teddy bear is SOOOO cute!

linden26.jpg

With teammates and ex-teammates Invisibister & Krajicek.

linden25.jpg

linden24.jpg

linden23.jpg

linden22.jpg

Now let's all enjoy the sexy man that's old enough to be my dad. :D

I think he's younger than my dad. Think he's the same age as my brother-in-law. Yes, I realize that sounds very weird. But the difference between me and the rest of my generation is a minimum of 6 years (cousin) and my sisters 14 & 16 years. I'm a special person.

GOOD GOLLIE! I love Linden with the children at the hospital! I was at the children's hospital once and bumped into one of them. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT AT THE TIME!! T.T Cry myself a river...

I think I'm 'Okie Dokie' with Kes and Burr because they're like brotherly love! It's all~lll good. =D

My friend and I were having a verbal fight to the finish of awesome/sexy hockey players, and guess who won? I DID! Wanted to throw that out there.

Guest trankimuyen

And two pictures that I found interesting. :D

Note, you won't be okay with it after you found out about their affair. LOL, I love how us ladies would rather the guys (including footballers) go gay and love each other rather than find themselves girlfriends. It's cool. :D

05-12-CanucksVSWild2.jpg

Our star tonight!

05-12-CanucksVSWild.jpg

He is getting some free action from Pyatt!

^My friend wouldn't be too happy about that picture.

No! They will not have an affair! I refuse to let that happen! I really like this friendship though! Maybe because my first infatuation was with Kesler then Burrows but... OH WELL! I still like Ryan, but more so as a brother/cousin POV.

Some cases I don't mind them having a girlfriend. I'm very accepting once I get my anger, disappointment, then denial over. I hate them having girlfriends more than I hate having them married. Is that so odd?

Guest trankimuyen

I want to date a hockey player. That's about it, HAHA.

And if all else fails, I'll become a soccer wife, =O

And if I DO become any of those, I'll be of the cooler variety because I play the sport too! =O

Volleyball boys are hot too! I'm not too cool about wrestlers though, I used to have a big crush on John Cena. :D

I was in the footballer thread and there was a wag named Alex? And she was holding onto her daughter's hand ever so loosely and un-attentively. Like, I really like Katie Bieksa and Lou's wife, she looks soooo classy.

Alex Gerrard? LOL! I posted that photo didn't I? Yeah. Wasn't too keen to be holding her hand was she?

My friend says she's going to be nice and really sweet to our friends that play club hockey because when they become famous, they're going to hook her up with some of their hto friends. I chose to go the other way, be a good friend that I am *bats lashes* Naw. I've always been nice to them.

Lol!! Wanna know my perspective on the whole sport-wife thing? If I marry Alex Burrows, I get to be a hockey wife as well as a former footballer wife. Then outside of winter and fall, when we'd play hockey, we would play football during the lovely summer on a lush green field. And if he can handle me, we'll play rugby!! I love rugby, especially when we play in the rain. SO FUN!

I'm gonna transfer our other conversation over here. I ENVY YOUR COACH-dude! I would love to have a season pass! >.<

I was reading "King of the Rink - Alex Edler" and guess what his favourite football club is? LIVERPOOL!! My club since I was 4! Never have betrayed them and will always be a die-hard fan of theirs till the day I die. I really didn't like it when Alex said Manchester United. Made me twitch a little. Same friend earlier mentioned, is a just as die-hard about Manchester United as I am about Liverpool. I guess that's what makes us so close. Our differences. Weird, eh? And Hansen made me smile when he said Real Madrid. My 2nd club of all time! And Luc said Juventus, my 4th club of all time!! Too bad no national teams were mentioned. I would've loved it if someone said Spain. Gotta have some national pride in who I am baby!

Guest trankimuyen

My favourite is AC Milan for the sake of Ronaldinho (who doesn't love him? honestly!) and second favourite is Liverpool (I'm a newbie, but David Villa is HOT DAMN!).

I've rooted for the 'Nucks since I was 3, and was a Grizzlies fan for a while, but I'll be a Canucks' fan until I die too! Rugby is not my thing. Sadly, it's volleyball, ball hockey, badminton and football. AMERICAN football is a hard thing for me because my hands are too small for the ball that the guys use, all I can really do is lateral, :D

This all doesn't work out with me because I don't want to get married. x[ But if I did, I'd marry Alex Edler, or one of the twins (they can be polygamists, big deal) because of their sexy accents. If you have an English/Australian/Swedish accent, I'm all yours baby.

OKAY, GOING OFF TOPIC.

Wait, Addy, are you into Asian guys?

David Villa is on Valencia, you know that, right...?

ROFLMAO!! GRIZZLIES!! They were a major joke! Sorry, but it was so funny! I'm a football, rugby, hockey (ice & ball), volleyball, and dance!

Certain accents on certain people are sexy! Apparently French speakers (my friends from France & Quebec) think my slightly anglo slight franco accent is truly hot. *shifty eyes*

Why would you like to know? About the being into Asian guys question.

Some hockey to make it related:

Man of the match!

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Jaffray getting PHYSICAL!! Tonight was his night.

340x.jpg

Guest trankimuyen

Really? Villa was transferred? There goes whatever love I have for Liverpool, LOL! Because you seem to be into the hockey players, which are mainly european/white and the footballers who are also european, so I was curious. (I'm personally not into Asian guys at all). I HATE you, I can't skate (or swim) to save my LIFE! Oh, and I forgot, I USED to dance too, (I'm a quitter), I danced for so long and I quit. =[ There goes my hot boyfriend up there, ;) I hope he gets a long shot with the team. =/

__EDIT

610x.jpg

Look at that sexy concentration.

Our men are just sexy all over no matter what they do! How many times have my friends left me daydreaming about my many boyfriends/husbands? Too many to count. I want to see Jaffray have a permanent contract. I'm scared for the end of this season!!! A lot of our big players' contracts expire and become free agents. Alex B being one of them! And countless others. But no matter if he leaves or stays, I'll still be a fan of the Canucks but I'll cheer for Alex even if he's the opposing team.

I can't swim at all! I can float but that can only last for so long. I'll still be in the middle of the ocean. I think some Asian guys are hot. Some just aren't. I dunno. I go to a school with cultures from everywhere so I get a good variety. Plus, over the years, my taste has changed so much I can pretty much be into anyone. I go for personality beyond all else though. And maybe looks and money... *starts to laugh to self* Sorry. Socials class joke. Thing is, I'm like European, Asian, Canadian so I have no boundaries.

Villa was never with Liverpool, Kim. Are you thinking Torres?

Guest trankimuyen

OH SNAP!

THAT'S RIGHT,

VILLA'S THE ONE WITH A GOATEE, :D (he's still hot though, I saw a picture of him without a goatee and t'was weird)

My youngblood was mean to me today. He'll get whats coming to him soon.

Vancouver vs. Colorado 4-5 Final

Schneider made it through his first NHL OT. AND BERNIER ALMOST GOT A HATTRICK! I really wanted him to get it. Get up there with Bure. And my husband hit the scoresheet! Maybe not a goal but an assist is just as important!!

Like I expected, Schneider didn't make it through the SO. I'm not gonna reprimand him about it but he did well...

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

capt.a1fc6949417845deb910ab5b2bc84bd1.canucks_avalanche_hockey_codz117.jpg

Teehee...

capt.18ff2dd8af6a409182febb21c9ac14f0.canucks_avalanche_hockey_codz116.jpg

Guest trankimuyen

340x.jpg

MY HUSBAND!

Yeah, my friend used the proper words to describe Schneid's performance tonight. Inexperience. The second goal where I think Svatos (?) took him from side to side should be taken back. And the Jones goal during regulation was bs! My OTHER husband Edler almost scored in overtime, =O And poor Bernier, I don't know when he's gonna get another good chance like that (although he came off of a two-goal performance earlier this season).

IKilledYourHamster, really? I always thought the European-born guys are the most handsome, and a plus, they have sexy accents. :D

07-12-CanucksVSAvalanche.jpg

MY AHL BOYFRIEND, :]

Yikes, I was just watching the highlights and it was Wolski that had Schneids going from side to side, Svatos just used a backhand deke.

Capitals 1 - 3 Hurricanes

I actually watched that thing and was disappointed, Staal hammered a shot that came off the boards right by Theodore. Canes wore their black jerseys today, brought them good luck I assumed.

07-12-CapitalsVSHurricanes2.jpg

MY OTHEROTHER HUSBAND.

07-12-CapitalsVSHurricanes.jpg

Missed a lot of tonights Canucks' game but came with enough time to see my husband score!! YAY BABY!

And Vancouver is back ontop of the Northwest conference~!

Vancouver vs. Nashville 3-1 Final

610x.jpg

This looks so darn cool!

610x.jpg

capt.6133dfba80bb46a68108b059e42b796c.canucks_predators_hockey_tnmh105.jpg

This is what you get when you mess with my husband!! You get the whole team! Don't mess with Burrows! Or you'll get the whole line!

capt.67887cdccf294992a33843b00f6a7e3b.canucks_predators_hockey_tnmh104.jpg

capt.c7a3369c09ff4bbea48537f8fd7d1318.canucks_predators_hockey_tnmh103.jpg

capt.f1b8ae8008764252b4832cae2c909ba4.canucks_predators_hockey_tnmh101.jpg

Calgary vs. Montreal 1-4 Final

Why is Iggy's face like this?

capt.a238027bcd7a4587802532dda36a152e.flames_canadiens_hockey__pch111.jpg

They just can't keep their hands off of Iggy

capt.b63cdf8b9a0744edb26d58afb492559b.flames_canadiens_hockey_pch108.jpg

capt.1b886b195e2b4abe989460a3ee9732f4.flames_canadiens_hockey_pch101.jpg

It's not Price but its Halak!!

610x.jpg

This is what happens when you get a little TOO angry: (NY Islanders vs. Philadelphia Flyers)

capt.2c11d6eaed9c483a9c961278a0f70285.islanders_flyers_hockey_patm104.jpg

Guest trankimuyen

I think you meant division (sorry, I had to point that out because that tripped me up for a good minute and a half) x[

That Burrows hit was good but Davison's hit was freaking beautiful, completely leveled the guy. But I THINK it was Arnott? Who beat on Burr? Thought it was cheap for him to knock him down and just pound him.

I was thinking about Bulis because his hip check on Johnson during the '06/'07 season was priceless, and wanted to add his picture... because he's bald.

07b.jpg

HAHA, not to mention he scored on Cowan's set up when the bra was thrown! :D 'rock concert debris', i think that mighta been jim hughson, HAHA.

Archived