Ice Hockey Players

Guest Addy

Guest trankimuyen

No problem,

but KNOCK ON WOOD I SAY! KNOCK ON WOOD!

I worship the hockey gods so I never mention the 'S/O' word when the goalie's anywhere on the mesh but that's a cool picture! HAHA.

Now I just can't wait until Demitra comes back!

2111121757_8edb7af64a.jpg

340x.jpg

PH2007052101457.jpg

Had to post this 'cause Ovie, Semin & Backstrom were ON it tonight!

Ladies, I apologize. Backstrom isn't the prettiest thing ever.

__EDIT

I TOPPED A PAGE! MMMMHMMMM!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trankimuyen

satan-hockey-player.jpg

MIROSLAV SATAN

LOL.

Anyway, man, I kind of had a feeling that the 'Nucks were going to lose once they broke Louie's streak but it's okay, we picked up a point and it was a sweet deke backhand by Burrows. Good job boys.

^I knew it was coming once Lou let that goal in. DANIEL HAD SO MANY FRACKING CHANCES!!!! I can't say that enough. If he converted them into goals, the score would be sooooooo different.

But THANK GOODNESS Alex got that goal. Did you see Budaj freeze? Alex's backhand was a pure sugar rush (one or two words?) Now I get to rub it in my friend's face when I say my hubby scored. Atleast we got a point. Now we're tied with Calgary in the Northwest conference.

Guest trankimuyen

^Pylon doesn't deserve to be playing on a line with Wellwood. Wellwood has such crisp passes and has such great puck handling but Pyatt never takes the chance to cash it in.

SAME WITH BERNIER, I FREAKED OUT WHEN HE MISSED THE BIG 3/4 OF AN EMPTY NET.

Bieksa was great on the back-check though.

Guest trishaa01

a quarter of our school consists of professional hockey players lol.

they get draffted from the most random places, like north dakota.

a few of them are really hot, but that's probably because they play hockey >.>

Carey Price is the reason I got into Hockey XD;

I saw one of his games for the first time &

That man is so much love <33

But since I'm from Jersey- I gotta be rooting for THE DEVILS <3

& Blake Wheeler!!! Representtt (UofM student here :P) <3

I love how there's a ice hockey thread now <3

KEEP EM COMING~~

Guest Chioster

Carey Price is the reason I got into Hockey XD;

I saw one of his games for the first time &

That man is so much love <33

But since I'm from Jersey- I gotta be rooting for THE DEVILS <3

& Blake Wheeler!!! Representtt (UofM student here :P) <3

I love how there's a ice hockey thread now <3

KEEP EM COMING~~

Yes, and it should be a picture thread :P. Not a discuss NHL thread which there is a completely good thread, half the time dead in the sports section.

We can share and discuss too, no?

I know Spezza isn't the best of lookers but I think he has something special going on.

spezza_training6.jpg

article_12106_2.jpg

My fave pic (because I have the same game)

18090-7011.jpg

Guest Chioster

I know Spezza isn't the best of lookers but I think he has something special going on.

I just stated that there is a perfectly good NHL thread in the sports section that you can talk as much hockey as you like there. This is a picture thread and its more going towards the point about talking about NHL games that is irrelevant towards the topic though I ain't trying to start trouble, just trying to say, there is a perfectly "dead" thread over there that needs reviving

Guest trankimuyen

Ovie isn't good looking either, but he looks so good with his hockey equipment + helmet on!

alexander-ovechkin.jpg

DANY HEATLEY!

dany-heatley.jpg

some people might beg to disagree but I think he looks good, :D

and good ol' Nazzy =[

may1508_naslund03_b.jpg

I just stated that there is a perfectly good NHL thread in the sports section that you can talk as much hockey as you like there. This is a picture thread and its more going towards the point about talking about NHL games that is irrelevant towards the topic though I ain't trying to start trouble, just trying to say, there is a perfectly "dead" thread over there that needs reviving

I haven't been in the sports section for a bit. I'll try to pay more visits this season! You're not starting trouble, no worries.

Was looking at the calendar store earlier today, there was this calendar with shots from last season and Nazzy was on it! My friend and I went all 'why!?' and walked away. But at the games store, there was this hockey board game. Another one was on DVD and I think that game's counterpart in board or card version? Not sure.

I think I know what I want for Christmas now!!

Guest Chioster

Who thinks Chuck Kobasew looks a bit like Brad Pitt with a little Josh Harnett in other pictures? And am I the only male participating in this chat? LOL

25037.jpg

Guest trankimuyen

Who thinks Chuck Kobasew looks a bit like Brad Pitt with a little Josh Harnett in other pictures? And am I the only male participating in this chat? LOL

http://www.nhlpa.com/Player_Pics/25037.jpg

I think he does too! HOLY COW!

I think you might be, excluding the person who posted pictures of himself on the first page as a joke, haha.

and...

geoff_1.JPGgeoff_2.JPG

GEOFF COURTNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!! MMM MMM GOOD, :]

2441271548_d730a6d01d_o.jpg

I don't like him, but Dion Phaneuf is indeed, good looking.

P.S. I don't think Sidney Crosby is good looking at all, maybe it's because I hate him (almost as much as Mark Messier).

^Make sure my friend doesn't read your post. She loves Crosby and we fight all the time about him (me against him).

Linden, baby! Then and now.

Linden3.gif

2393296012_1c679f1c6c_o.jpg

Guest trankimuyen

^HAHA, I just think Crosby's such a pinkberryass! But I'm not taking away from the fact that he's a very good player but seriously, if you're gonna be like that as a hockey player, go play soccer.

LINDEN LOOKED SO SEXY WITH HIS PLAYOFF BEARD IN '94! ;] I've been trynna refrain myself from going on a Trevor Linden posting rampage because I've been his fan for the last 11 years BUUUUUUT... you started it so I must.

linden9.jpg

Trevor Linden's an amazing guy, humanitarian, great leader, I don't care who says he let go his prime prematurely and is inconsistent, Trevor Linden is THE mini cooper.

linden8.jpg

his first car, =O

linden7.jpg

linden6.jpg

linden5.jpg

linden4.jpg

linden18.jpg

linden17.jpg

linden16.jpg

linden15.jpg

linden13.jpg

linden12.jpg

linden10.jpg

sorry for the picture spam m'loves, :]

Guest serenity8

Spezza lives on my street.

and i got to say. he's SOOO hot even in real life.. he's so tall too.. >.<!

my friends used to stalk his house just to wait for him to come out.. haha.. though his cars = the street.. we never know if he's out or in..

Guest trankimuyen

I caught Iggy's Mastercard commercial for like the 100th time today and I was like 'OH, I GOTTA PUT IGGY PICTURES ON SOOMPI!'

sharks_flames26.jpg

49473-16035.jpg

OH AND THE 'NUCKS WON 4-2 TONIGHT BABY! Unfortunately, no shutout.

I'll save my smack talk for some other time, :]

^Lol. But, d'you catch Luongo's saves in the first period?! CRAZY!!! And when he lost his stick, STILL CRAZY!!

I would be gosh-darn lucky if I lived down the street from a hockey player but I live down the street from a politician. (Gregor Robertson won in the Civic Election here in Vancouver, by the way!)

Did we do Kesler yet? Oh well! Never can get enough, can you?

vs_ryan_kesler_060207_210.jpg

Laugh everytime I see this

kesler-2.jpg

img.67715_t.jpg

139968-44179.jpg

dec1807_canuckpractice08_b-500x375.jpg

Action shots of tonight:

leafs_goal_courtesy_400.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg