Solve

Guest Arabella1430266588

so basically you have no interest with all six guys?

i dont mind if my bf had a gf before me, i mean as long as he doesnt still have feelings for her...

for the question about a guy falling in love with you in four days, yea thats a little too soon for a proposal,

he can probably do the same thing with other girls too...dont trust him...

well, when a person likes someone, and they are not reciprocal with the feelings back, then might as well move on,

whats the point of getting all sad and stuff over someone who doesnt appreciate them, when they can find

another person to love them back...

so your six year crush is not one of these six boys?...go confess to him already, six years is really really long to

crush on someone...

Guest justa-girl

LOl actually i don't really get where your confusing feelings are coming from..? since you have no interest in any of the guys?? :S

yeah 6 years is way too long O.o hahaha u never know ..he might like you too

Guest Arabella1430266588

so basically you have no interest with all six guys?

so your six year crush is not one of these six boys?...go confess to him already, six years is really really long to

crush on someone...

~I'm not sure about the "D" guy because I don't know why my heart beat so fast.

~Nope. He is in another university. I never confess to him. Why he never confess to me? lol

LOl actually i don't really get where your confusing feelings are coming from..? since you have no interest in any of the guys?? :S

yeah 6 years is way too long O.o hahaha u never know ..he might like you too

~I'm confuse because on "D" guy.

~Ya..he did show a bit like crush on me but I'm not sure because I scare he hear a rumor.

"Last time I have a guy best friend and one of my friend told me that he wrote "this is my gf" (we take a pic together since he say we are best

friend) in his blog and I don't believe it until I go in to his blog and see. I just can't believe it that he did this kind of stuff.

Guest Arabella1430266588

I really don't know what I was thinking about right now..

I'm so confuse

any of you have the same experience?

any advise?

Guest KimboSlice

Wow... six years. My friend crushed on this guy for 7 years before he got married to some other girl. If you've already been rejected by him or will never confess, why don't you move on? I'm know it's easy to say on my part, but I think it'll save you a lot of pain and time in the long run.

Good luck.

Guest Arabella1430266588

Wow... six years. My friend crushed on this guy for 7 years before he got married to some other girl. If you've already been rejected by him or will never confess, why don't you move on? I'm know it's easy to say on my part, but I think it'll save you a lot of pain and time in the long run.

Good luck.

I never confess. Maybe i should move on to another guy or maybe just wanna wait until this year.

Archived