Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ack. dont kill me too.

but i agree with those who said boa. her voice annoys the heck outta me. especially when she hits the high note. i like some of her songs, but her voice jus kills it.

oh and ryeowook. i love super junior and all, but his voice jus gets me.

Guest fsphere

I think I'll be the first to say SG Wannabe and Seeya. Yes, they're very talented singers...but the excessive "uuuhhhhh"s makes me stray away from their music...sounds like they're doing operas. sorry -_-ayumi hamasaki's voice is deep and annoying...actually...i noticed koda kumi has almost the same kind of voice...

Guest fantasian

I think I'll be the first to say SG Wannabe and Seeya. Yes, they're very talented singers...but the excessive "uuuhhhhh"s makes me stray away from their music...sounds like they're doing operas. sorry -_-ayumi hamasaki's voice is deep and annoying...actually...i noticed koda kumi has almost the same kind of voice...

since when has ayumi's voice been deep?

Guest pink_elephant

JYP haha XD I love him and everything but omg.. his voice it makes me go :crazy: when he sings. Not to mention his clothes >_____>.

yes...i watched JYP's MV in vietnam and at first I was like, 'who the heck is singing so bad,' At the end it showed his name. His voice was really shrilly in that certain MV. And the rest of his songs...blah.

James Blunt. His voice is not beautiful enough to be singing that song.

Sean Paul. I like the beats, but I can't udnerstand a thing he's saying

Ayumi H. Too shrilly.

Guest inadequate

Yeah, James Blunt. What a MF.

The lead singers from bands like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, AFI, etc.

All I hear when I listen to them sing is "DDAAARRRRHH"

I agree.

All the rappers have an annoying voice (Rap lovers don't kill me lol)

Rihanna, Ayumi and more but i do not remember them now >.>

i hate Ashlee Simpson's voice.i saw her trying to sing on the tv.she tried to sing two words but failed many times.because her voice was sounding like a frog.don't know how many times she cursed to microphone :lol: trying to be like her sister but i'm not sure she even reach her degree :D

Guest luxsandie

Ray J.

It's so high and kinda clashes with his songs. It's so freakin' annoying. Headaches came when his CD came out.

And Kevin Federline. GOOD GOD HELP ME... :fury:

i didn't know that he sings too :blink:

omg!whoever finds money,makes an album...that's so stupid :fury:

Sean Paul. I like the beats, but I can't udnerstand a thing he's saying

haha,that sentence really made me laugh.he is making a mix of jamaican and english in his songs.

in my country people do it like him and sing the song with their own words :lol:

ok ppl don't kill me but ayumi hamasaki. >__<

in her upbeat songs her voice gets ear piercingly high and sometimes i just cant stand it lol

Seriously.

I also don't like Gackt's. :mellow:

Guest Susu123

Jaejoong(Hero) from DBSK. His voice is so annoying and thats why I dont like him xD.

BoA...Paris Hilton. And umm...ahaha. All of Super Junior there voices are so annoying.

Guest sikhye

Shakira

Hillary Duff

Whoever sings in Green Day songs and all the rock (band or whatever) singers who sing like that

Ashlee Simpson

Paris Hilton

Nicole _last name_ >_>

P. Diddy well he's just boring

Hyori

Bi

BoA

Most Korean rappers who are unnamed and suddenly rap in the middle of someone else's song.

and some times Utada's singing hurts my head the most, especially in Can You Keep a Secret?

Ayumi Hamasaki

I didn't hear Kevin Federline's rapping but it's probably horrible

Guest L.Li-style

HILARY DUFF FOR SURE. Ashlee Simpson. Lindsay Lohan. 50 Cent.

NAMI TAMAKI. ermm.....she seriously can't sing live.

HAYAMI KISHIMOTO.........she.....can't....sing.

Archived