[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

I just finished watching it. It's like watching these four friends in a holiday or an outing. I mean just like a reality show where the four just do whatever they want. It's funny though. Heechul and Kangin were being themselves. Being noisy and everything.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SiSyd Choi

I woke up this morning and went to this page to check if there is any youtube link and, there it is..hahahahaha...

Alright the show was fantastic and very very very hillarious. I have watched it like 3 times today.

Kangin IS big but very cute. When he hugs Heechul after he sang and no one really get what he was doing, was very very cute.

Then when he imitates Heechul for his famous off key of U, I cracked at that. Almost fall off the chair. The part that Kangin trip was really funny. Ok, basically whatever he did was funny..hahahaha..Driving the audi, he looks hot!!!

Heechul, pretty awesome with drum. Never knew that before. Poor him didn't get to eat any food. So cute when he was changing. Got to love his expression. He played Rokkugo with drums. Hahaha. "Kiss me darling" hahahahaha...

I'm typing while laughing. Can't help it.

Jungmo!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!! Finally, got to see you again and it's great. He does resembles George Harrison. He is so cute and sweet, covering everyone while everyone change. Hahaha. Love it when he play the guitar. He is sooo GOOD!!! He keeps on laughing to every joke KangChul made. Hahahaha.

Jay Kim, you really are Siwon's twin. So cool and talk less and very very handsome. He keeps on loking weirdly at Heechul everytime he makes jokes. Hahaha. Got to love the part where he keeps on laughing when jamming with Jungmo. Hahaha. He's enjoying his cereal.

The show is too short. 30 minutes is not enough when this 4 hot guys are in it. I really can't wait for next episode :)

Guest bibotatu

^

Is it just me or is the video quality grainy?

I didn't DL that version but I think it's missing the scene when they were inside their nice Audi at the beginning.

I found another version, the quality isn't the best but not very grainy and covers all the parts.

MU Direct DL:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M64KNNCI

Credit: 2woon

Mnet stated that the show would be 30-minute long, I guess the remanining 7minutes went to commercial :lol: I think they cut alot of parts, like the scene we saw in the teaser when Heechul and Kangin kneeling on the street and the one Kangin was dancing Tecktonik when they practiced their song.

The show is too short to cover everything about the Beatles but I'm actually glad that they didn't try to perform the song themselves. Also it is pretty random :lol: well Heechul and Kangin are random but why do they have to mention about Lennon and his manager were lovers and I was like :huh:

I really cracked up when Kangin showed off his chest with his "Want want want want" line :lol: and Heechul revealed his "not so muscle" arm and the narrator was like "Since in the early age, the rock star loves exposure" :D Best line ever

There're so many point to mention and spazz about but I forget at the moment, will come back to edit later ^^

Guest damifino

^ I downloaded from sjzip, thanks though :)

I've been a Beatles fan for over 15 years and while I haven't read many books about them, I've seen a lot of documentaries and specials about them and I don't recall ever hearing a rumor about John Lennon and Brian Epstein LOL And it really was rather random for them to mention it :unsure:

I wish the show was longer. It seemed like I watched the show through "fastforward" mode because it went by so fast.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

haha this show is funny.

I actually laughed so hard, tears were coming out.

Jungmo is so sexy on acoustic.

heechul and kangin are so hyper HAHA

this is fun to watch even if it's so short.

can't wait for ep 2

PICS of Kangin and HeeChul @ BOB

2dmcn0k.png

fq41y.png

2hgztd0.png

15qwuxl.png

qmys6c.png

2n8turr.png

30m1e0h.png

30wo97d.png

erxx5w.png

hs24xu.png

qpndzd.png

2j4dmht.png

fee3d1.png

jjwxp4.png

rh1g06.png

2vt9veh.png

Credits : Chaki @ Daum + kirra12 (reup)

----

CAPS of Kangin and HeeChul @ BOB

8wl7a0.jpg

frnr5.jpg

23uocrb.jpg

2cgfts4.jpg

21a0kll.jpg

sndoc5.jpg

10fszsp.jpg

ok90uw.jpg

3451rx4.jpg

1zxl7i0.jpg

ng7hn8.jpg

1fh47o.jpg

15g8f0z.jpg

121fuxy.jpg

17b9yq.jpg

2lm5kpi.jpg

jhqavr.jpg

or6zbb.jpg

15ryvzt.jpg

s1u87q.jpg

wbqdsh.jpg

2i9hwtt.jpg

10cosya.jpg

14o23ih.jpg

Credits : Me

I love this show XDDDDDDDDD although heenim n kanginie keep dominating during talks,

but when it comes to real music playing Jay n Jung Moo is more dominant.

Also, the frequent english captions make non-korean ppl better understand the whole thing XD

Jay was pretty quiet in the beginning, but he gets used to Heechul's craziness and starts to open up at the end.

Guest damifino

^ Get used to Heechul's craziness? Jay is one of Heechul's best friends and in between Jay being in Japan, they have been roommates on and off from 2002 to 2007.

Guest mypopcorngurl

Track 1 is already subbed by ilovekido

Now that it has subs, everytime that those two open their mouths, i can't stop laughing. hahaha..

Heechul is only good at cussing

and Kangin at armwrestle?! LOL

Guest damifino

Heechul wrote a post about "Band of Brothers" on his minihompy. It's in the Photo section in the "澈 (Chul)" folder.

For translations of Heechul's minihompy, fan cafe, Iple, shows, news articles, schedule, and more...

www.cyworld.com/allaboutheenim

direct link is embedded in the URL

As always, to read and scrap the original post AND to reply, check out Heechul's minihompy at

www.cyworld.com/yuri9doo

and his fan cafe KIseKI at

cafe.daum.net/HCkiseki

Guest XHeenimsXPrettyXBaby

Just finished whatching, it went by so quickly... <_<

Its so good to see Heechul back on our screens as himself! the world is a better place filled with his screaming and cusion throwing.

That fangirl cracked me up soo much, did any1 else hear the commentator say 'Roupies'?

Finished watching with english subs. That 'fan girl' is totally pissing me off. Seriously. Everyone was looking at her like 'what the hell...'. Anyway, Heechul being the guy with good looks but looks old already? T__T He never looks old to me. Kangin Kangin-ah. Those two really make the life in every show they starred.

Guest bibotatu

^ Lol don't be mad at the fangirl, she's just there to make the show more interesting and as the narrator said "Behind these rock stars, there're always the Groupies." Am I the only 1 here feel sorry for the girl? Just imaging I was acting crazy like her when I saw Super Junior and being treated like that, it would feel very miserable *__*

Heechul's new entry about the show is just sweet and cute ^^ I like Kim Bap. Thanks for the translation

Aniway as for the name Band of Brothers, I wonder if they came up with the name themselves or the PD already picked it up and the boys just followed the script ... humpp ... *wonderring* *wondering*

P.S: Could anyone give me the name Band of Brothers in Korean? Please!

i see ep.2 is out in Mnet Band of Brother website.

can anyone get it?

oops .. i'm sorry for my misunderstand ... :sweatingbullets: it's just a 2nd part of the 1st ep. very sorry

28-10-255111-41-45.jpg

Guest silverwingz

^ it doesn't say "episode 2" anywhere on that... it's only got "Episode 1 Part 1" and "Episode 1 Part 2".

just look at the dates.. they're both on the 25th of October... so maybe you just misread it?

^ Get used to Heechul's craziness? Jay is one of Heechul's best friends and in between Jay being in Japan, they have been roommates on and off from 2002 to 2007.
well i dont know about that. and its true that jay was really quiet at the beginning. my bad for assuming stuff?

---

anyways, the girl, she is an MC in movie andromeda and originally speaks like that, hahaha.

maybe it is just a lil exaggerated sometimes in here, XD but isnt that what usually groupies do? XD

Guest bibotatu

i see ep.2 is out in Mnet Band of Brother website.

can anyone get it?

Lol It's the old Ep1 that aired on Oct 25. Ep2 won't be out until this Sat. Mnet is actually very nice, they always put up the episode after it being air to their website so people can watch it online for free. Sometime they charge a fee but that's a different story.

Anyway, Mnet usually repeats their shows over and over again but I just checked Band of Brothers schedule, it seems like they don't repeat the show that much. Maybe because the show airing time is late and it's still new so they haven't found good spot to squeeze it in yet ?

Guest damifino

Here are some old pics of Heechul, Kangin, Jay, and Jungmo from the Trax thread that shows their long friendship that's lasted for 6+ years

Posted by payachan

12384gm.jpg

123875e.jpg

Posted by ailaalliz

zz.jpg

heechuldonghaeyesungsiwon.jpg

a5b277bf.jpg

2f437f4d.jpg

62392347.jpg

.jpg

bcf7bcd2c6d0b9d0b8ae1b3e2c0fcspuheqt2.jpg

c0e7bff8c1a6c0ccc8f1c3b6b9d9bab8ch1.jpg

gasoos5675hprm3.jpg

Posted by Nathassia

xmasfriends.jpg

.jpg

^ Lol don't be mad at the fangirl, she's just there to make the show more interesting and as the narrator said "Behind these rock stars, there're always the Groupies." Am I the only 1 here feel sorry for the girl? Just imaging I was acting crazy like her when I saw Super Junior and being treated like that, it would feel very miserable *__*

Heechul's new entry about the show is just sweet and cute ^^ I like Kim Bap. Thanks for the translation

Aniway as for the name Band of Brothers, I wonder if they came up with the name themselves or the PD already picked it up and the boys just followed the script ... humpp ... *wonderring* *wondering*

P.S: Could anyone give me the name Band of Brothers in Korean? Please!

puahahahha~~ i dont feel sorry for her since she was bothering them~ squealing and spazzing is another matter but they had to change clothes for gods sake~ supporting and bothering is not the same~ but i am not mad at her since she had to do it~ its in the script and she was trying to potray what a groupie does during beatles prime time~

and i think the name of band of brothers is in the script~ its like all of a sudden,they agreed on band of brothers~ ahaha~ i could be wrong but still..

Archived