[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

Guest XHeenimsXPrettyXBaby

I think its either really random editing, or strange scripts. (At least the second explains the fangirl :sweatingbullets: )

You know that DVD with they were advertising, is it just them lipsyking to the songs?

...how stupid do they think fans are?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZOmg, their pre-debut days pictures are soo hilarious yet so cute. Hihi, so o/t, but OMG Donghae haha XD

I've heard lots of good things about this show. I haven't got time to watch it yet...and it's already subbed!!

Kangin looks so hot!! Heechul looks soo great with the black bowlcut. IMO, I think black fits him better.

Can they really play the instruments? 0_0

I know Jung Mo/Xmas plays awesome guitar!!

Guest damifino

I think its either really random editing, or strange scripts. (At least the second explains the fangirl :sweatingbullets: )

You know that DVD with they were advertising, is it just them lipsyking to the songs?

Are they really underestimating the fans though? Let's get real here, some fans would buy video of their fave artists picking their nose if it were available for sale :ph34r::lol:

As for the DVD, I wouldn't be surprised if it's 12 episodes of the show on a single release since it doesn't come out until January 2009, they said? Or more likely, just the real performances of the 12 bands they are doing a tribute to.

^

Thanks for the link. Them and their imitations. They do it everytime they have the chance. :D

As for the DVD of this show. I hope that it would be real. And that if ever they will release one, I hope that doesn't mean the end of the show. It's only less than 30 min. once a week and they would only run the show for 2-3 months?!? Nooooo.... That can't be.

ROFL~ maybe so~remember the heart to heart cd or whatever they call it??the cd with other ppls song but picked by suju and snsd?? :rolleyes: lets just hope they wil have the time to sing at least one of the song properly~ it would be maybe a collection of their "MV"

Track 2 - The Queen Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6aw2TNQSQ8

Heechul and Kangin dance to Cinderella and Rock you :lol:

ROFL~ those two dorks~~ i missed seeing them doing parody together~

Guest XHeenimsXPrettyXBaby

Thats true Damifino, and I had forgotten bout that Laydeebutterfly...SM make me lol soooo much.

I should probs say something about the programme now so... the interaction between the Trax boys and SuJu remind me of the reaction and non reaction teams from that episode of EHB, lol

Guest damifino

http://gonews.freechal.com/common/NewsResu...081030112430147

Apparently during the filming of Band of Brothers, Kangin told a story of a time when he was stuck at a coffee shop for 4 hours because he didn't have money to pay for the coffee. It was after debut and his friend wanted to brag to his girlfriend that he knew someone famous so the 3 of them met and ate. Afterwards, kangin's friend and his friend's girlfriend left assuming that Kangin would pay for the meal since he's rich and famous. The bill was 30000 won (~$30), but Kangin only had 1700 won (~$1.70) in his pocket. It was after debut so fans recognized him, so he was especially more embarrassed. Another friend had to come and pay for the bill. Because he didn't come from home, but because he came after a schedule, he was just dropped off at the coffee shop by the manager and didn't have his wallet with him.

On next week's episode of Band of Brothers, they will be performing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody."

DO NOT take out of the thread.

Guest mypopcorngurl

^^ Such a cute pic of Kangin, he looks like little boy hugging his teddy bear. :wub:

And Heechul, it would look so cool if they shoot this when he was still wearing the leather jacket and red pants. Rock On!!

Bohemian Rhapsody!! I love that song! "Carry on, carry on. as if nothing really matters"

I really hope they'll perform/not lipsynch it. Even if they only sing half of the song.

Didn't Heechul posted an entry about him singing this song while playing the guitar?!

And, who's gonna be freddie mercury(with a mustache)?! Jay?! Hahaha..

Maybe more than the songs, we can always look forward to the different looks and style that the boys will be doing in each episode instead. I guess that's were most of the thrill and excitement, entertainment of the show will come from. I don't really expect them to perform perfectly the respective artists that they will give tribute to. It's a variety show afterall not a music show. :)

Mnet released a lot of super HQ pics and the shots of the boys were so good. With that much on just the 1st episode, I can't imagine how many pics there would be in the coming episodes. Not that I'm complaining. I'm loving it. :)

Guest damifino

It mentioned on the show description on the show's website that the boys will be lipsynching to the classics so I don't think the boys will actually be "performing" the songs as they will be trying to get the mannerisms of those they are doing a tribute to.

^

yeah the mannerism is ok~~ but i wonder why arent they doing something about korean music scene~ why beatles and queens and that sort~

Thats true Damifino, and I had forgotten bout that Laydeebutterfly...SM make me lol soooo much.

I should probs say something about the programme now so... the interaction between the Trax boys and SuJu remind me of the reaction and non reaction teams from that episode of EHB, lol

LOL DEAD ON!~~ heechul and kangin will never ever be on the non reaction team~~ their reaction is too good~ ROFL~~+

Guest bibotatu

I'm actually glad that they only lipsyn those songs because after all the bands which they do tribute to are legend.

Beside the positive respones after the 1st episode was aired, there're also quite number of folks against the idea, they said that these 4 want to be as magnificent as Beatles etc ... and I whatever to them. To begin with this is just a 23ish-min show, there's no way they can put everything about the Beatles together in this tiny amount of time. 2nd the purpose of this show is to introduce classic pop aritsts to the youth without bore the heck out of them. Instead making those boring balck and white documentary film, they make this short show, putting in some random facts (& rurmors) with Heechul Kangin bring out the dorkiness and Jay-Jungmo bring out the talent. By this way young generation can learn a little bit about those bands also enjoy the fun at the same time.

hahaha that's right but Heechul is much more hyper in this show than he was in EBH since he tends to be quite when most of the members are around XP

puahahahha~~ i dont feel sorry for her since she was bothering them~ squealing and spazzing is another matter but they had to change clothes for gods sake~

Oh yah, completely forgot ... hahaha except for the stalking skin part ... actually I take that scene as a funny 1, the way she acted all crazy and even tried to lift up Jungmo's shirt were too hilarious for me.

Guest damifino

^ Well, regardless of whether the bands that they are doing a tribute to are legends or Joe Schmo's garage band down the road, there was no way that the boys would be able to actually perform a song, especially in a foreign language, with only a couple of hours of practice. Heck, even American Idol gives you a week to practice a song in your native language WITHOUT having to play any instruments.

http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleVi...tml?idxno=54920

Pic from this week's upcoming show. I guess Heechul is supposed to be Fred Mercury and Kangin will be Roger Taylor, but as I recall, didn't all the members of Queen have long hair during "Bohemian Rhapsody" days? I was hoping to see long wigs and the "Bohemian Rhapsody" pose :(

Guest damifino

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/n_view.html?...code&keys=4

From the upcoming "Band of Brothers"... the boys were talking about the topic of "memories of love" and Jay talked about back a few years ago when he went to the beach with his girlfriend, the self camera pic that they took with the girl in his arms, she looked so happy. He said he hadn't done anything special for her, but the happy expression on her face still remains in his memory. Heechul said that that's very romantic and warm. Then Kangin asked Heechul if Heechul had ever done anything for a past girlfriend that made her really happy, to which Heechul replied that he doesn't ever recall having done anything memorable for a girl and that he wasn't the type who does things for girls, but because of this, girls find his cold image appealing :) He did confess that he has given the gift of music over the phone. He says that while he's on the phone with a girl he gets Jungmo to play music in the background. All along he thought he was the only one who did this, but he found out that Kibum does the same thing, except Kibum actually pretends that he's the one playing the music :lol:

Heechul said that SuJu members have a lot of loyalty towards each other. If one of them confesses to liking someone, the other members try to help to make it happen.

Guest crazeebubbles

wow, sounds like an interesting show... and judging by the comments a really funny one! but oh well what do u expect when u put heechul AND kangin together??? ^^ and not to mention those trax boys too!

juz want to say thank you so much for the links! especially the subbed one ^^

Archived