Han Hyo Joo To Play Kim Jaejoong's Love Interest In Heaven's Postman

Guest cherrie.7

i like han hyo joo but.. her role in il ji mae with lee jun ki annoyed me. and then now she's w/ hero in this new drama? T__T.. she's too lucky

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fantasy_sky

im so glad it's han hyo joo. she's pretty just like him.

it'll be interesting to see this. i wonder how well jae will do. :)

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

OMG REALLY?! She's really pretty kekeke, where's edward to fanboy about her?!

hahahaha. maybe edwards too jealous to coment.

but omg yea! im really happy for her. so she is confirmed as as jae's lead girl?

Actually I was really surprised when I knew that Jae Joong is casted because you know... DBSK is like, really busy, and he's the main vocalist o.o

But good luck for the drama, I want to see how this drama will turn out like :lol:

omg i couldn't have asked anyone better than hhj

if it was someone else i think i may have been super mad (and jealous haha)

can't wait

do you guys hear that?

the sound of my heart breaking

hahahaha corny lol

anyway, i really cannot wait for the drama

even though

i think i'd be crying at even the slightest interaction

well, can't help it...

super jaejoong fan here.. x.x

but i'd be supporting.. definitely

Guest cartoongirl7

I was actually a little worried about who would play the role of Jae's counterpart at first. He's not exactly the easiest to pair up with since he tends to outshine a lot of girls, but I'm happy with HHJ. From the pictures, it seems like they will complement each other well :>

Bah, it won't be aired until May 2009 though. Such a long wait D:

I remember reading in an article translated by SAnbi, that this wont be those typical 16 episodes above drama.

I was wondering how long would this last? I mean airtime.

There's said to be 7-8 episodes, and it's not a "normal" drama in that each episode has a different story. It's confirmed that Jaejoong appears in the first episode, but (most likely) not the rest since he still has a busy schedule w/ the rest of DBSK.

In Jae's story, he's a comatose patient who travels as a postman who carries messages between the living world and heaven. The girl is the only person who can see his spirit. Sounds interesting, right? : D

Guest Shortyyy126

i am really looking forward to this drama!! han hyo joo is a great actress, imo. i just hope that jaejoong can be up to par with her. cause last time i checked, his acting wasn't that great... i have to admit so, as much as i love the guy. lol. but the plot sounds interesting enough; a spirit and human relationship. :) excited much?? haha.

thanks for the info!

Archived