Han Hyo Joo To Play Kim Jaejoong's Love Interest In Heaven's Postman

Guest kimalli92

Han Hyo Joo made me cry buckets in Spring Waltz and I so loved her acting in High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth. Plus, Kim Jaejoong, Asia's Earth's most gorgeous being alive, plays the lead role, who won't get excited? x) I can't wait to see them together.

As I look at the pictures, I'm starting to think they look good together. :P

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I am so excited about this that it even gave me goosebumps!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

Will this be GOE;SS' FIRST DRAMA to sub ever???

Oh yes!!!!

Guest ploy_luvli

OMG!!!

wait wait ... is it true??...

WoW!!! sound interesting..

Can't wait to see jaejoong acting(^^)

about Han Hyo joo, I saw her a lot in Love letter... but i'm kind of *not interested in her* but who knows she maybe acts so well, b'cuz i've never seen her dramas b4..

Can't wait to C this series on air,,,..,,

she's cute, but I thought it was going to be Japanese??

Maybe my head is going insane...or is it actually a joint, Japanese/Korean thing?

My guess is that there'll be no kiss scene...lol

Guest mansanasnam

oh gosh! i can't contain my excitement!!!

JAEJOONGIE!!!

this is gonna kill me when it airs! :wacko:

that is if anticipation would not not get hold of my life yet!!

i'm so apprehensive about his acting! i don't want to hear anything bad yet i don't want to play silly! i hope the SM workshops are super good so that he will be at par both with the expectations and comparisons, and in both countries at that, with regards to other dramas!

i'm so nervous for him! but whatever happens... i'll always be in love with my baby!! :sweatingbullets:

JJ HWAITING!!

saranghae!! :blush:

i hope there is a real kiss scene...

but my guess is that there'll be none cause he's just a spirit!!!

waaaahhhhh!

i hope there is!

it'll be cuter!!

:D

Guest kimalli92

OMG I was here a few hours ago, I didn't even expect them to have a kiss scene.

Okaaaaaay. *o* Jaejoong always does on-screen kisses. xD

Guest 2006smtown

OMG!..HAN HYO JOO & JJ!..SO CUTE TOGETHER!..I ALWAYS WISH THEM TOGETHER!..

CAN'T BELIEVE!..I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DRAMA!...THANKS FOR THE NEWSLETTER!

Guest &anita_*

omg, kissing scene between them? i dont know about you guys, but im hecka excited for that rofl! I really like Han Hyo Joo, and now that i look at their pictures together, they look cute :3

Guest Mace-Face

can't wait to see... :D... hehe!!! i'm so excited... i'm glad that they made JaeJoong the main lead character... haha!!! :lol:... i think JaeJoong can act really well... hehe!!! :D... and i have always wanted to see JaeJoong act in a serious role too... so... i this will do... :)... i'm hoping that this drama will go on... because... i know that there are lots of news articles out instuff... but... at the last moment... it doesn't happen... like... ChangMin was suppose to be Go Ara's boyfriend in "Snow Flower"... but... ChangMin had to turn it down because during the time they were shooting for the drama instuff... it was during "Rising Sun" and they were really busy during "Rising Sun"... so... that didn't happen... and then... YooChun was suppose to be in this movie as one of the main character... but... that didn't happen as well... so... i'm hoping that this drama with JaeJoong really happens... like... no backing out or anything... hehe!!! :D... well... anyways... thank you for sharing the latest update on this drama... :)... i'm looking forward for more information about this drama... :)...

Guest love4dbsk&suju

omgosh! they play lovers!

squeals and they are going to have a kiss scene

wonder if its going to be a quick cheek one or a real deep one?

hmm just glad it wasnt an actress i would have hated

HHJ is very pretty anyway

Archived