First Love Remix

Guest iRAP

Guest hmaster

not feeling it. I don't like how he modulates the pitch shift to slide it off tune very badly.

it sounds like the one shin-b did witha new drum pattern.

that kick drum...whoever mixed this song should be shot. why the hell is there so much bass that speakers reach max excursion?

must have been some dude with pro studio monitors who thought the bass sounded dope on his system.

as for the rapper himself...for a long song, the fact I don't remember what you're saying after the song finishes is a negative for you...I mean if I was a girl I wouldn't appreciate you yelling in my face about how much you loved me, yeah? delivery don't match the lyrics.

mixing could have been much better too.

this is sub-standard. you'll need to try much better if you want to make a love song. although to be fair, after hearing shin-b's most do pale in comparison. kthx.

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

yea.. agree w/ above.. i love the rapping though ta tone should change to fit situation/feelin' .. props to remix. but somethin' gotta do to the bass . it's annoy at hte beginnin .. ^_^ i would love u guys to have a remake of this remix..

Guest onigiri_kun

hm... it sounds a bit weird.... the girl scared me...

i dunno~ maybe a bit mroe workk with the vocals and

volume?

Guest peachesandcream

o this is nice. but I think the girl in the beginning of the song is a bit scary>_<

since I had my stereos turned up, her voice really shocked me

Archived