Kurozuka

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Guest hungrycollegeboy

New Fall 2008 AnimeSo who has seen it? All I have to say about this one, is i'm totally gonna follow up on this series.
Never in an anime have I seen bullet-time fighting implemented so well.

Kurozuka-.jpg
(ANIDB)

Synopsis:
A story of obsessive love and constant pursue told over a 1000 year period. Escaping from a brother who had just ascended the throne, Yomini coopersune, along with his servant, comes across a house in the middle of a desolate mountain. Oddly enough, only a young woman lives there, who seems to possess a very dark and ominous past.
It starts out with Kurou meeting the beautiful women by the name of Kuromitsu, thus began a relationship which transcends life and memories. A journey of immortals and those who chase after it. The majority of this story takes place a few centuries into the future where Kurou is separated from Kuromitsu and is left without memories. He then begins a search for answers to as to who he is, why he is unable to die and who was the women he is so transfixed upon. (ANIDB)

This show and Gai Rei Zero make this fall season's anime look awesome.
Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=82Anime Episodes: 12

kurozuka-1685_0.jpg

108238448.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

Yes I'm totally going to keep watching this anime.

I became really interested in it after seeing the action.

I'm excited to see what the next episodes will bring :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Shikabane Hime

There's a lot of blood, which makes it good lol

But it can get confusing at times cause this guy is really stupid and has a messed up memory.

I saw half of the anime and then stopped

because I realized that the genre contained "Mature and Adult".

It would be better if you mentioned the genre of this anime for people to know :)

--angel

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

Just watched the first episode

I like the fight scenes, they capture the violence pretty good (e.g angles, expressions etc.).

*edit*

okay, hm watching the 2nd episode, towards the ending it was PRETTY intense...like holding breath, intense lol It wasn't that graphic in the first :ph34r:

But where the plot is heading is good, so maybe I'll stick with it for a bit longer :P

Guest Shikabane Hime

Latest episode was nice. Series almost ending I guess, but I'm looking forward to the boss fight and how what kind of relationship the guy and girl have.

Guest RYUUSEi

I'm super loving this anime's first episode.

Although I have to admit I was kinda biased at first because as soon as I heard WAGDUG (<3) and my favourite song playing as the opening; the awesomeness just threw me off my chair, I never would have expected them to be an opening to an anime lol.

It reminds me of Ninja Scrolls, and Kuromitsu is wickedly awesome (the way she wringed that guy's neck with one hand was an epic moment, I hope the rest of the series has more of that).

I'll keep watching, 'fer shure.

Archived