[drama 2009] The Road Home 집으로 가는 길

Guest huangsy

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS UHM JI JOON ON WINNING BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR AT THE KBS AWARDS, 5.gif I'm sure he's going to be excellent in this show as well! I can't wait for it to start.

Actually, Han Sang Jin is now the lead for "The Road Home". He replaced UHM JI JOON last week, according a a 12/28 news release.

This is the third actor to be slotted into the lead, and he seem to be of much lower caliber than the first two actors.

I hope this is not an indication of the direction the new drama is going.

I think the higher caliber actors/actresses may avoid working for KBS daily dramas after seeing how the production team has butchered YAMD.

Guest jethrel

Actually, Han Sang Jin is now the lead for "The Road Home". He replaced UHM JI JOON last week, according a a 12/28 news release.

This is the third actor to be slotted into the lead, and he seem to be of much lower caliber than the first two actors.

I think the higher caliber actors/actresses may avoid working for KBS daily dramas after seeing how the production team has butchered YAMD.

Hi, I'm rather new here so hope all don't mind me that is ...

Ever since I started watching YAMD, I'm so glued and as shy I would like to admit - am such a fan of YAMD.

Just wondering, what do you mean by the production team has butchered YAMD?

Hi, I'm rather new here so hope all don't mind me that is ...

Ever since I started watching YAMD, I'm so glued and as shy I would like to admit - am such a fan of YAMD.

Just wondering, what do you mean by the production team has butchered YAMD?

The plot-lines have become disjointed. The characters do not act in-character. Facts are miscontrued and unrealistic.

The premise of the show is not apparent or followed after around episode 80. Most SOOMPI followers of YAMD have stopped watching the drama. Most of us are grateful that YAMD is ending. You might want to check the "You Are My Destiny" thread here on SOOMPI to see why we're so dissatisfied with the director/writer and the production team.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...106&st=8120

We like the actors and the excellent jobs they've been doing, but we dislike most of the characters on the show. Even the main characters are disliked... which does not often happen on K-Dramas, especially since this is an unintended effect of the badly written storylines.

Guest hnitao

haha.. i was looking for the news about the new drama to replace YAMD.. I gave up YAMD after 1/3, the story went really bad and I really can't stand anymore..... Since the previous 3 drama Likeable or Not, As Much As Heaven And Earth, Pure 19 are really good, i'm still looking forward on this daily drama... :)

one question, the actress look very familiar to me, but I can't recall where I saw her before.. anyone can help me to ring the bell???

Thanks a lot!

Guest hnitao

she acted in War of Money Original, How much I love you, Ae Jung, South of the Sun

Thanks for the info! :)

I finally remember, I have never seen her drama but she was being a couple of "We've Got Married"... :P

Okay, I'm crying now :tears: I was looking fordward to seeing this actor in this show. He was such a talented actor. I hope you're not right that the more talented actors are dropping out because of the farce known as YAMD. The last thing we need is another butchered drama. Unfortunately, it seems that they can't seem to hold on to a lead actor, I hope this isn't a reflection on the storyline. We all need a break!

i was anticipating this drama when i heard Uhm Ki Joon was in it. But I still want to watch it. THe plotline is interesting and the writer doesn't seem like a writer who would write inconsistent plots, over the top stories, and etc.. (like a certain drama we all know :phew: )... but I'm getting a little worried. No press conference yet, official site hasn't been released, no promotional posters, etc. Has it even started filming? Why isn't there any news about this drama? Will it even make it in time? Since YAMD is ending this week and this drama is supposed to start in a week.

i found out on empas that singer/actor Lee Hong Ki of FT Island will be in this drama! There's only eight confirmed cast members that I know of. (Jo Yeo Jung, Han Sang Jin, Lee Sang Woo, Otani Ryohei, Lee Hong Ki, Choi Min Hwan [also a singer], Park Hye Won, and Jang Shin Young)

Sorry to say... but this article seems to indicate that he's the fourth to be slotted into the lead role.

It seems to say that Han Sang Jin was only a candidate for the lead role, and Shim Huyng Tak is the confirmed lead.

Though this translation is pretty murky... so I'm not absolutely sure.

Translation by Google Translate

Simhyeongtak, the way home, 'the hero in final start shooting'3'

[nyuseuen]

htm_200901051410210201000002010700443-001.jpg

[Yimihye nyuseuen News]

KBS 1TV simhyeongtak a new daily drama actors' home, the road '(a play yigeumrim / a munbohyeon) nakjeom man who was in the final.

The 'road to home, the current yunsang participate in the lead up to the kaeseutingdwae script readings, but because of differences with the crew and get off at the end, the middle was suddenly. As a candidate for a candidate who once eomgijunyi ohreugin strong man, but already eomgijuneun MBC 'I love you' cast in the state.

December last year, MBC 'discrete' honggukyoung Conversely, the hero again as his face, alerting hansangjin candidate, but who were confirmed as the final simhyeongtak.

Agent simhyeongtak "The last 3 on the way home, was the first recording," the "simhyeongtak burned themselves are motivated to work hard," he said.

The morning simhyeongtak 2008 MBC Drama 'and that's good' and the sitcom 'Hell island's secret role in the character was able to score nundojangeul viewers.

'Home, the road is cut off communication with complex modern family life, family unity, to operate on the premise that the general hospital in the background a traditional family drama. The first is 12 days before the broadcast.

Medium star bakgeunhyeong banhyojeong is made up of the family hanjinhui yunyeojeong yibohui imyejin, as young juyeongeup N-Fluence bakhyewon joyeojeong jangsinyoung, Japan, the actor was cast ohtani ryoheyi.

Yimihye macondo@newsen.com

Gisajebo and press release newsen@newsen.com

Hand getting the news, news visible (www.newsen.com)

copyright ⓒ nyuseuen. AP

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I wonder why there are so many changes. I'm also wondering if they will be able to get the show out on time. It's only a week away.

Guest lantawmako

Sorry to say... but this article seems to indicate that he's the fourth to be slotted into the lead role.

It seems to say that Han Sang Jin was only a candidate for the lead role, and Shim Huyng Tak is the confirmed lead.

Though this translation is pretty murky... so I'm not absolutely sure.

Translation by Google Translate

Is it normal for a Kdrama to keep on changing and to confirm the casts this late?

Is it normal for a Kdrama to keep on changing and to confirm the casts this late?

I don't think so!

I think it's highly unusual to have so many changes for the lead, especially this close to the first broadcast.

The cast need to get to know each other and to prepare for their roles.

The promotions department usually need plenty of lead time to properly advertize.

It's unusual that we can't find much info about the show that's supposed to debut on Jan 12, 2009. Which is less than a week off.

Usually, there would have been press conferences and previews of the drama by this point.

There should have been promotional posters out and available caps on-line.

There should be an official cast list and a list/description of the main characters.

All we have are the brief text description of four/five main characters from an entertainment news article from about a month ago, and the news article about the changes on the lead actor.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

It looks really interesting. For looking at the cast on the first page... It looks like it will be an interesting story line and i love the older cast members. I've seen most of their work. I look forward to getting to know the younger cast members.

Looks like it's going to air next monday!! I can't wait!

Archived