Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

http://news.nate.com/view/20090920n10338

장동건 송승헌 ★들이 바라본 ‘앙드레김’은?

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2009-09-21 06:29

200909202353041001_1.jpg

- as a rookie (young actor), SSH had special memory being on Andre Kim show, with him as the star of the show

-----------------------------------------------

http://blog.naver.com/ineeheon/80090951470

sbs200909_ineeheon5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

notes: SSH appeared in Andre Kim's fashion show 3x in the past

with Kim Hee Sun (1999 or early 2000s)

ssh-382.jpg

with Sung Yu Ri (Sept 2002--caps from bts, can't find HQ pics :( )

akshowsept2002.jpg

with Kim Tae Hee (May 2008)

2008052700382_3.jpg

*TSH

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

송승헌, 中관광객 사로잡기 나섰다! “한국 놀러오세요”

Song Seung Hun,中tourists, said capture! "Korea are Crossing

2009년 09월 22일(화) 오전 07:28

20090922072802132e7_073520_1.jpg

*rough translation

- Chinese tourists to capture the actor Song Seung Heon said.

- Song Seung Heon 2010 by the Korea National Tourism Organization Korea Visit Hallyu power and right of the sun's high-tech marketing chongdong Republic of Korea wants to attract Chinese tourists, Chinese battalion stood at the forefront of marketing.

- Song Seung Heon the 'Korean Wave' side shootout between gunmen and police in the unfolding deficient Chinese tourists won the plateau was involved in a shootout for rigwangjega served to meet the attackers. Nice fighting scene Song Seung Heon rigwangjewa introduced gently through the body has published a great bargain.

- And this is his first ad director Ryu Seung-wan was working in the film than it takes a minimum of 6 months or more in one day to shoot a tight hanpyeonssik Production schedules have fully digested pay, night work due to fatigue, despite the unique toughness of advertising staff was astounded.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

송승헌, "한국 관광 내가 책임진다" 中 공략

Song Seung Hun, "I'm responsible for the Korea National Tourism"中guide

2009년 09월 22일(화) 오전 07:55

------------

describing about the 4 mini-film that we already know about

Korean Wave (SSH)

Food

Shopping

Cultural/Trendy places of Korea

*TSH

http://news.nate.com/view/20090922n07162

[드라마 포스터] "한 장에 담는 24부작"…드라마 포스터의 세계 (종합)

[Drama Poster] "24 episodes on a single sheet," ... a poster of the World Series (General)

스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2009-09-22 10:55

20090922_105749745855_15.jpg

20090922_105749745855_10.jpg

- 이에 해외 포스터 용을 따로 제작하기도 한다. 예를 들어 '에덴의 동쪽'이나 '맨땅에 헤딩'의 경우 송승헌과 유노윤호의 얼굴을 좀 더 부각시켰다. 한류스타의 얼굴을 강조해 시청자의 관심을 자극하는 것이다.

The international dragon posters are often produced separately. For example, 'East of Eden' or 'Heading to the Ground' for Song Seung Heon, and a little more face U-Know Yunho highlighted. Korean star's face to stimulate the interest of viewers will be emphasized

*TSH

post from njs

http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2009-09-22/11032708654.shtml

2009年09月22日11:03 新浪娱乐

宋承宪朴恩惠携手高圆圆拍摄韩国宣传短片

据韩国媒体报道,韩国演员宋承宪、朴恩惠、朴海振最近与中国演员高圆圆,李光洁一起拍摄了面向中国游客的韩国宣传短片。

宋承宪等人出演的这一系列宣传短片由韩国著名导演柳承万执导,由分别以韩国的饮食、购物、韩流、文化为主题的4部短篇组成。其中宋承宪出演的是主题为“韩流”的宣传短片,中国演员高圆圆和李光洁也与宋承宪一起出演了这部短片。

韩国观光公社相关负责人表示:“到韩国观光的中国游客每年都在以20%的速度增长,不久后中国就将超过日本,成为韩国最大的观光市场,希望借这次宋承宪等人拍摄的韩国宣传片,进一步提高韩国在中国游客心目中的形象。”

KTO said "in Korea, Chinese tourists are growing at a rate of 20% every year. soon China will take over Japan to become Korea's biggest tourism market. it is hoped that this time SSH and others who filmed this tourism CF will further enhance the image of Korea among chinese tourists."

文泰京/文

*TSH

YSH nicknamed "Little SSH" :blink:

http://news.nate.com/view/20090922n09100

[투데이]이제는 그의 눈빛을 보면 가슴이 설렌다

헤럴드경제 원문 기사전송 2009-09-22 12:00

200909220244.jpg

- 'Queen Seondeok' Yoo Seungho... His keys are still nearly 175cm is 'Little Song Seung Heon' is a nickname,

even dalahjun two eyebrows were pointed.

*TSH

------------------------------------

this is SSH in his teenage years

teenageSSH1.jpg

it's probably the eyebrows... but i don't see the resemblence :huh: ... maybe because i haven't seen a lot of YSH of late...

need to watch the latest episode QSD :mellow:

Guest jennyluvSSH

OK! seeing Seungheon oppa with all that sweatness and rough like that really just makes me ::excited:: :P . Sometimes I just want to just grab my LCD and hug it so tight and say I love you I love you I love you oppa, that baby was lucky to have a brief skinship with oppa <_<

Our man looked so carefree in that outfit . Like it a lot, except the messy hairstyle, grrrrrr...^^

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4816/baby9ineeheon.gif

I agree with you AmberSong, I gave up on Song Hyekyo too. :P I still have a chance to marry oppa!

AIMH is the first drama which made me head over heel fall in luv with him. Since "Eunsuh" paired up with another man, I had to stop myself from dreaming about songsong cp, hahaha. I wonder what feeling I will have if watching AIMH again? :lol:

Hi 2uss dearie. :rolleyes: Thank you for constant updates on oppa. It's really interesting that they compare him to oppa, I agree, it's the eyebrows more than anything else. Both of their eyes are different. I love oppa's eyes, they're so entrancing!

it's probably the eyebrows... but i don't see the resemblence :huh: ... maybe because i haven't seen a lot of YSH of late...

need to watch the latest episode QSD :mellow:

2uss, are you serious? Yoo Seung Ho's nicknamed is 'little Song Seung Heon'? That's so funny because 'little SeungHeon' is coupled with YeonHee in the recent the Oz Generation cfs. I guess SeungHeon and YeonHee are fated to be together. j/k :lol: And you're right, SeungHeon and SeungHo look nothing alike except for maybe the eyebrows.

oh, "little SSH" nah I dont like that :(. There should be only one SSH in this world :). I think so. And nope I dont see any resemblance between them at all.

I only want to see SSH and Lee Yeonhee together. Love them two soooooooo muchhhhhhhh!!! :x:x:x

I picked out something I made long ago. Hope you guys like it. ^^

song_pos01.jpg

My fav :x LYH & SSH

poster01.jpg

couple-sep-12-02-1.jpg

OK! seeing Seungheon oppa with all that sweatness and rough like that really just makes me ::excited:: :P . Sometimes I just want to just grab my LCD and hug it so tight and say I love you I love you I love you oppa, that baby was lucky to have a brief skinship with oppa <_<

:lol::lol: but it's a baby!! how could you feel against it??... nevermind, you want to marry him :rolleyes:

I agree with you AmberSong, I gave up on Song Hyekyo too. :P I still have a chance to marry oppa!

i like her chemistry with our SHnim though :rolleyes:

2uss, are you serious? Yoo Seung Ho's nicknamed is 'little Song Seung Heon'? That's so funny because 'little SeungHeon' is coupled with YeonHee in the recent the Oz Generation cfs. I guess SeungHeon and YeonHee are fated to be together. j/k And you're right, SeungHeon and SeungHo look nothing alike except for maybe the eyebrows.

whoaaa!! are you serious?? :blink:

dear pam it has to be fate eheheheh :P:P

oh, "little SSH" nah I dont like that :(. There should be only one SSH in this world :). I think so. And nope I dont see any resemblance between them at all.

yup... there's only one SSH in the world!!!

I picked out something I made long ago. Hope you guys like it. ^^

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x100/th.../song_pos01.jpg

AMAZING!!!! starstruck.gif

very EOEish... dark and cool!!

love.gifgroovindance.gif

WOW!! thank you for sharing fox-j, awesome awesome arts!!

SSH was seen signing autograph for people at the airport, it seems an impromptu (unplanned, spontaneous) sessions

*from dcssh

1_1_1-1.jpg

_1_1-5.jpg

sharing/re-posting my thoughts i made in TSH:

this guy is truly amazing!!

a leisure time for self...going golfing...but still takes time and sit down (accepting anyone to ask of him) to sign autograph...no grandeur to set up a booth to be formal about the signing session (something i have no problem of) but this is again showing our SSH cares for his fans, in a formal or informal-laid back settings...

such stories like this doesn't make headlines news... but to us his fans... again he proves us that his humbled character doesn't have to be a showy-headline-news... but deserves it...

i guess i'm in a country that have celebrities that are so FULL OF THEMSELVES... when even asking for an autograph in a public place, they just brush it aside and just walk by you like you don't exist... ohhh but in a movie premiere they show that they care and take a few seconds signing autographs... when cameras are rolling and flashes all around them...

seeing our SHnim with just the 3 pictures above... reveals so much...

very very proud of being one of his many fans!!!!!

SSH you're the best!!!! joytears.gif

*** I really want big homes like that. :P:huh:

September 23, 2009

A Peek Inside Celebrity Homes

By Jane Han

Staff Reporter

090923_p14_peek.jpg

Korean celebrities are known to prefer Seoul’s top three Gangnam districts ―

Apgujeong-dong, Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong ― as their home.

From top left, clockwise: Actress Jeon Do-yeon’s Cheongdam-dong villa,

featuring five bedrooms and three bathrooms; Samseong-dong I-Park, home

to newlyweds Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young; the luxurious interior of entertainer

Kang Ho-dong’s Apgujeong-dong apartment; and Traum Haus, a posh villa

in Seocho-dong, which was once hearthrob Jang Dong-kun’s home.

Ever wonder where mega-watt celebrities unwind at the end of their glamorous days? Home ― just like any other ordinary person ― but what they call home is anything but ordinary.

The limited area in downtown Seoul may not allow Korean stars to dwell in huge Hollywood-esque mansions that span out for acres, but the celebs are still rich enough to own the crowded capital's best and most expensive street addresses.

Former wrestling champion and popular television host Kang Ho-dong, for example, lives in a fully remodeled 280-square-meter apartment in one of the most posh districts in Seoul, featuring three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

The Apgujeong-dong property is currently worth 3.5 billion won ($2.9 million), according to local real estate agents. Down the street from Kang's house is another luxury district, Chungdam-dong, where dozens of singers and movie stars reside. Singer, artist and writer Cho Young-nam's massive 618-square-meter villa has long been famous as one of the country's unbeatable star homes.

The Sangji Ritzville, a top villa brand, overlooking the Han River and the Youngdong Bridge from the southern side, was most recently officially listed at some 4 billion won, but realtors say the property is actually worth more than 6 billion won. "Buyers are lucky if they even see a unit up for sale," said an area property agent, who labels the luxury building as one of the most exclusive homes, rarely coming out on the market.

Another top-flight villa in Chungdam-dong is where top actress Jeon Do-yeon calls home, just minutes away from Cho's residence. The almost 300-square-meter uber-luxury villa, which offers only six units, is known to ensure its residents with the best security system.

Most recently listed for 3 billion won, the villa is home to some of the country's top businessmen and politicians, according to realtors. Some of Jeon's Chungdam-dong neighbors include actresses Kim Hee-sun, Ko Hyun-jung and Ko So-young, and actors Kim Min-jong and Hwang Jung-min.

The third town, which completes the so-called celebrity Gangnam belt, is Samsung-dong. The southern Seoul district recently got a status upgrade when celebrity couple Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young was revealed to be living in I-Park, the most expensive property in South Korea, according to 2008 government data.

A 195-square-meter apartment was purchased for 5.7 billion won by an unknown buyer last year, making the high-rise home the most expensive apartment in town. Although the newlywed couple makes top money, Kwon and Son are reportedly living in a rented unit costing at least 1.3 billion won in "jeonse" ― a lump sum, long-term deposit on a rental space.

"The price shows that this is no ordinary rented property," says a broker who specializes in I-Park. He explained that it is being increasingly sought by celebrities because of its top security standards and privacy.

Actresses Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Mi-yeon, and actor Son Chang-min are among some of the well-known star residents of I-Park, he said.

Besides the Gangnam areas, Bangbae-dong, Seocho-dong, Hannam-dong and Ichon-dong have traditionally been popular residential districts among local celebrities. But the fast-emerging favorite pick is Banpo ― more specifically, the newly built Banpo Xi apartments.

The state-of-the-art complex, which includes a fitness center and spa, is home to heartthrobs Song Seung-heon and So Ji-sub, and dozens of other middle-aged celebrities, according to real estate agents.

"The influx of celebrity neighbors boosted the apartment's promotion," said a realtor, who explained, however, that many residents don't enjoy having a star neighbor. "They don't want their privacy getting interrupted by fans."

Credits: jhan@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : rubie/news thread

*** I really want big homes like that. :P:huh:

September 23, 2009

A Peek Inside Celebrity Homes

By Jane Han

Staff Reporter

Credits: jhan@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : rubie/news thread

don't we all ehehheh... thank you for the article dear willenette...i can't wait to graduate myself, work hard, have a successful career and own a house someday...maybe not as big or as luxurious as SSH's :lol: but big enough :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------

news came out of EOE writer Na, apparently she misses our Seung Heon nim :blush:

from Honeylang

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=911929

150702562.jpg

LA On TV writers Na Yeonsuk 'Bible changed my life' [LA JoongAng Ilbo]

Article Date: 09.22.09 15:19

그리고 작품을 하기 위해서는 주인공에 빠져야 한다고 말한다. "'에덴의 동쪽'에서는 주인공으로 송승헌 씨가 출연했잖아요. 그래서 책상 위에 승헌 씨 사진을 붙여놓고 작업했죠. 그랬더니 나중에 송승헌 씨가 사진이 너무 작다고 큰 사진을 가지고 왔더라고요. 호호. 이동철이 그립네요."

When I have to fall into a main character and to do a work, I speak. "East of Eden, Song Seung Heon as the main character, Mr. Cast said. So I attached a photo on his desk, Mr. Seung Heon operation was over. Mr. Song Seung Heon and she later pictures came too small to have a big picture, silly. Haha. You miss LDC, right?"

*TSH

------------------------------------------------

*sigh* please writer Na, next time when you have SSH as one of your characters... let him live in the end :rolleyes: