Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

source: HL / by 惠京☆HK

Dear my beloved Honeylang family,

Hi. It's Song Seung Heon. How are you today?

It's a year since I wrote to you. I am very very sorry not to have written to you more often. I've been trying to find more proper word to start my letter. Any other better word than "Hi"... Which word can express my heart missing you, Honeylang, so much? I've been thinking over and over... wrote and erased.. again and again... but finally I chose "Hi" to start my letter.

When I expose myself to cold air in the morning these days, it reminds me of the day of entrance to the army last year. It seems a few days ago to me but, already, one year has passed, really quickly, huh?

I have been very fine because all of you have been worrying and concerning about me and praying for me. As time goes by and I promoted to a higher rank, I feel responsible more and more. I now adapt myself to environment here and perform my duty successfully. So don't worry about me anymore, and sleep at full length~ㅋㅋㅋ

A lot of things I can realize at the army. It's hard to tell you everything but I want to tell you that I am lucky to join the army even it's late. So many precious memories I got here can be great help for the rest of my life, I am sure. If I didn't join the army, I never had chances to share lives of ordinary young Korean men, their dreams, loves and sorrows sometimes.... I could learn really a lot of things with them.

Of course during this period I have to be separated from you, which is heartaching but it was given to me as my share and nobody can cover for me, so I am trying to keep my composure and do my duty with sincerity. And I know that God gave me a test to be a better person so I am trying to have sincere religious life.

As meeting and longing go together, so when we meet again, all this time will be compensated to us by bigger hope and delight, which will be also our beautiful memory to share with.

I hope your good health and happiness until then. I really appreciate for your unconditional love everyday. Dear all my fans including overseas fans, I greatly appreciate for your love.

I am looking forward to meeting you soon. I love you with all my heart......

25th Oct, 2005.

Song Seung Heon

Thanks njs for such a quick translation,So glad and feel so relieved knowing he is alright and doing fine at the camp. I believe that everything is God's will and it is HIS way of strengthening SSH's faith. May God Bless you always!!!! waiting for you forever..

Guest immortelle

weeeee....its so nice to really be here officially...hehehehe... :D

the first time k-drama wave came to the philippines...it was autumn tale and i really admire the character of SSH there...later did i realize that he would be the ONLY korean actor that i would cling unto as someone i truly appreciate...i like the others too, SJS, JIS and Hyun Bin...but its SSH that stays!

Thanks dearmau for welcoming me. I admit I really felt bad losing the SSH stuffs in soompi 1st edition, the messages, posts, pix were really from the heart defining my deepest love for oppa SSH. I'm looking forward to seeing 100% of 100+ members of the clan post here again and rebuilding the thread until his return. :P:rolleyes:

Hi nych,

charity here from the old soompi thread..i was just thinking of contacting you..i just knew you're busy w/ you're study..and now here you are..changed you're username to omma, hehe i just have an idea why.. :) ..txt me i still have my old number..

we can't just forget our "first Love" Korean actor, huh..we keep on going to be w/ others who also loves our Oppa SSH.

:)

Hey, hey newbie here (well, in this thread anyway)...I was introduced to SSH from Autumn Tale and oh my god, the first time I saw him I was thinking that he was really HOT and he still looks hot :drools: Hoping to see more of him in future dramas and movies :D

hello, welcome here! im glad that more and more ppl joining this thread. :D he's hot there but i think he's hotter in 'the guy was cool'!

weeeee....its so nice to really be here officially...hehehehe... :D

the first time k-drama wave came to the philippines...it was autumn tale and i really admire the character of SSH there...later did i realize that he would be the ONLY korean actor that i would cling unto as someone i truly appreciate...i like the others too, SJS, JIS and Hyun Bin...but its SSH that stays!

same here. i also like SJS and Hyun Bin. but SSH's still no. 1. :P

njs unnie, thanks for posting translation!~ really happy that oppa is living well. :)

source: HL / by 惠京☆HK

Dear my beloved Honeylang family,

Hi. It's Song Seung Heon. How are you today?

It's a year since I wrote to you. I am very very sorry not to have written to you more often. I've been trying to find more proper word to start my letter. Any other better word than "Hi"... Which word can express my heart missing you, Honeylang, so much? I've been thinking over and over... wrote and erased.. again and again... but finally I chose "Hi" to start my letter.

When I expose myself to cold air in the morning these days, it reminds me of the day of entrance to the army last year. It seems a few days ago to me but, already, one year has passed, really quickly, huh?

I have been very fine because all of you have been worrying and concerning about me and praying for me. As time goes by and I promoted to a higher rank, I feel responsible more and more. I now adapt myself to environment here and perform my duty successfully. So don't worry about me anymore, and sleep at full length~ㅋㅋㅋ

A lot of things I can realize at the army. It's hard to tell you everything but I want to tell you that I am lucky to join the army even it's late. So many precious memories I got here can be great help for the rest of my life, I am sure. If I didn't join the army, I never had chances to share lives of ordinary young Korean men, their dreams, loves and sorrows sometimes.... I could learn really a lot of things with them.

Of course during this period I have to be separated from you, which is heartaching but it was given to me as my share and nobody can cover for me, so I am trying to keep my composure and do my duty with sincerity. And I know that God gave me a test to be a better person so I am trying to have sincere religious life.

As meeting and longing go together, so when we meet again, all this time will be compensated to us by bigger hope and delight, which will be also our beautiful memory to share with.

I hope your good health and happiness until then. I really appreciate for your unconditional love everyday. Dear all my fans including overseas fans, I greatly appreciate for your love.

I am looking forward to meeting you soon. I love you with all my heart......

25th Oct, 2005.

Song Seung Heon

thanks njs for posting this.. :)

i feel like crying..and he says "overseas fans" that's US guys.. :D

I ca'nt wait for next year Oppa, I knew you will come out a more stronger person and i will always be praying for you..Godspeed!

saw pictures of SSH w/ SJS during their vacation in the states..

search this pictures from my PC..pictures during their trips in Phuket Thailand..source of this probably from the old soompi..enjoy! :)

040528_phuket_withsh_3_261.jpg

f-345.jpg

sshsjs.jpg

source: http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...221&menu_id=106

chinese translated by CSH/cyingee

english translated by TSH

SSH "Although late, but being enlisted is a fortune"... a published letter

[고뉴스/gonews 2005-10-28 17:21]

N2005102817142299701.jpg

C20051028171422997001.jpg

Being enlisted into the army for almost one year, SSH described his mental state in his letter to fans.

SSH started his letter by saying "It's been almost a year that I'm writing you a letter. Sorry for not being able to write often."

*** extracts from letter contents ***

In addition to thanking local fans, SSH also expressed his gratitude for overseas fans. He hope to meet them very soon.

The letter was written on 25 Oct and bearing his original signature. It was given to his company who in turn passed on to his fansclub. Fans expressed their deep missing having only seen his handwritten letter after a long time.

According to news, SSH is currently promoted to the rank of Corporal. He is in a calm state of mind as his responsibilities increased. Through a congratulatory message parade activity, his fansclub Honeylang displayed their most sincere wishes for his good health.

source: http://www.songseungheonforever.com/bbs/zb...sc=asc&no=47698

HONEYLANG 2005-10-28 18:25:08

Honeylang Announcement: Love Message Reply (Parade)

Hope all are well, my dearest and beloved honeylang members^^

Imitated a little of SH nim's expression in his letter published today^^

SH nim regard honeylang as family members, I'm sure all of us are touched. Of course you would have felt the same much earlier^^

Imagine our SH nim has been erasing his words over and over again just to find the best way to express his love for us... maybe he is now wondering how we will react and be touched as we approached dinner time.

Hence we thought... in return of SH nim's deep love we should send our replies... isn't this something that we Honeylang members could do?

So, in continuation to the earlier parade message activity, let's begin and show our replies to SH nim's letter. We will collate all these replies in the comments column below and bind them into a booklet to send to SH nim. Please leave down your comment reply as many as possible^^

Those who replied under the earlier thread of SH nim's letter, we'll keep as it is. Current replies please write your ID first, leave a line and then post your message. Do reply as many as possible.

related news:

source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...d=4&ai_id=49746

49746_l.jpg

ソン・スンホンがファンに送った手紙

2005/10/28(Fri) 19:46

入隊してから1年になろうとしているが、まだ、その人気が冷めることを知らないトップスター、ソン・スンホンがファンに手紙を送って話題になっている。

現在、上等兵として軍服務中のソン・スンホンのためにファンクラブハニーランは入隊1周年とデビュー9周年を祝うメッセージを送ってソン・スンホンの軍生活の無事を祈願した。以下、ソン・スンホンがファンに送った手紙の全文。

Guest Mystical-Lady

source: http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...221&menu_id=106

SSH "Although late, but being enlisted is a fortune"... a published letter

[고뉴스/gonews 2005-10-28 17:21]

N2005102817142299701.jpg

C20051028171422997001.jpg

Being enlisted into the army for almost one year, SSH described his mental state in his letter to fans.

SSH started his letter by saying "It's been almost a year that I'm writing you a letter. Sorry for not being able to write often."

*** extracts from letter contents ***

In addition to thanking local fans, SSH also expressed his gratitude for overseas fans. He hope to meet them very soon.

The letter was written on 25 Oct and bearing his original signature. It was given to his company who in turn passed on to his fansclub. Fans expressed their deep missing having only seen his handwritten letter after a long time.

According to news, SSH is currently promoted to the rank of Corporal. He is in a calm state of mind as his responsibilities increased. Through a congratulatory message parade activity, his fansclub Honeylang displayed their most sincere wishes for his good health.

OMG...such a touching letter. Thanks for posting it. Miss him much...ugh...one more year to go.

Hello everyone, i guess yesterday's an unforgettable day as SSH oppa finally write a letter that's so full of love. remember to reply in the thread in Honeylang to show your love to him too! if u dun have ID in HL, just pm me [your name and your message] and i will help you post in HL. =]

click e link below to reply under SSH's letter:

http://www.songseungheonforever.com/bbs/zb...sc=asc&no=47690

happy weekend!