Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Guest fobster #1

I just rewatched "he was cool", made me miss him even more. That was like his last project before leaving to do his military services. Ahh...great movie though and he's a good actor. His character in that movie was quite different from his other good boy type roles.

Guest Mystical-Lady

source: HL / hssh

http://www.songseungheonforever.com/bbs/zb...sc=asc&no=47482

chinese translated by CSH/cyingee

english translated by TSH

hssh 2005-10-16 15:38:14

『Behind SH's Honeylang』Behind the scene of Popcorn, an incident of SH

This appears to be a small incident at one of Popcorn's shooting scenes.

Recently a fan posted this article....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me... watching Autumn Tale made me so touched upon seeing his tearful acting skills. Even if you're handsome, you ought to have an extent, isn't it? But for SH's handsome looks, it is really beyond words description. Besides being good-looking, there's the feeling of.... gentle disposition...

My friend's younger brother worked at the TV station... after graduation before enlisted to army he went with someone to work there... that was the time when Popcorn was shot!! As he was designated to be the lighting staff, he had to lift the equipment and stand all day. On that day there were some disagreement among the staff. As a result everybody was very tired and hungry.

Being too hungry and tired, the entire crew was exhausted. Then, friend's brother accidentally dropped the equipment. As the lighting was made of glass, it broke into pieces and scattered all over the floor.

Seeing this, the assistant director scolded him harshly. SH walked to his side and told him "let's tidy up together". It was said that the atmosphere then was pretty serious. SSH bent down to clear away the broken pieces.

The assistant director felt it was absurd. He told SH... you should be looking at your script... but SH told him "I'll read my script after tidying up". Friend's brother was so moved that he said to SH "brother, i won't forget you!". SH smiled and walked away, but returned to read his script conscientiously.

He said he was really very touched. He has always thought that good-looking stars won't be any good, but it was untrue. After working for 1.5 months, he used his salary and bought a present for SH, who said "thank you" on the spot. He said from the various stars he knew, he had never met someone like SH.

Seung Heon... you really did well.

OMG...what a man :o

source: http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

chinese translated by SHP/melody

english translated by TSH

200510210173.jpg

Having served one-year military service.... SH said "army life is the turning point in my life"

Currently serving his military service, Song Seung Heon considers army life as a big turning point in his life.

SSH's company rep Mr Kim spoke in an interview "having recently met up with SH, he appeared to have changed a lot", "army training made SH realised that many things in life cannot be acquired by money".

Mr Kim explained explicitly that the most meaningful thing to SSH is how he now values life. In the past he may have fritter with time, but now through self reflections he has built strong determination to make the best out of life.

Mr Kim said when SH met up with friends during his vacation, he kept telling them about leading an energetic life and upon army discharge, he will lead an enthusiastic life when he returns to the society. He repeated these sentences.

SSH is now promoted to upper-class, where he will hold higher responsibilities in a relaxed mentality.

Mr Kim said that "on SH's first vacation he was too nervous that he couldn't sleep. but at his recent vacation break he appeared to be very calm and relaxed". "A year's army life left SH with many meaningful experiences, as well as gave him many touching memories."

Although currently in army, Japan's TV Station TBS is telecasting his drama "Summer Scent". He received enormous popularity.