It was goooooooooooooooood.

HAHAHA & 'GANGSTERS' FIRST FAN!

IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTEEEE!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shenny :)

Rex & Sang Mi has no chemistry because they're not liking each other very much right now...

Rex likes challenges...and Sang Mi was a fan...so no challenge...but it's different now...Sang Mi no longer likes Rex...so at least that bugs him a little...hehe...

So far... they have so little screen time together...unless we see them together more often...there are no chance they'll end up together.

As of right now, Sang Mi & Hyeok Joo are more likely to become a couple :)

bscap033zg9.jpg

bscap044fu2.jpg

bscap068yh6.jpg

bscap067pu2.jpg

Episode 8 is pretty good.

I feel bad for Rex & Heesoo...they trust no one...they're pretty lonely and are not very happy with their lives.

They can be successful but their lives are so empty.

bscap014we6.jpg

bscap028ph2.jpg

bscap034ql6.jpg

bscap040jk9.jpg

bscap049vd8.jpg

bscap058ph7.jpg

bscap094zl7.jpg

bscap098yk4.jpg

Luv you'r back! (highlight please :D ) I was wondering what other dramas you were watching aside from Jumong. You should also check out "my lovely fool" too with Kim Ji Young. Awesome start so far, im totally addicted. Dramaok is watching it too. The crew is back!

I agree with you about both of them being really lonely. They are but you know what, that is life. And sometimes mistrust is not a bad thing either but you have to know when to control it too and not let it encompass every part of your being./

Guest Storytime

That's why they should love each other ~ :) Though it probably won't happen, but a girl can dream right ^^?

My episode 8 is still downloading T-T ~

bscap149yu1.jpg

bscap195qm1.jpg

bscap226yz6.jpg

bscap246wb0.jpg

bscap295an1.jpg

bscap392lp4.jpg

bscap399yy0.jpg

bscap402dc2.jpg

bscap431jv4.jpg

bscap461zt2.jpg

bscap464lz8.jpg

From the preview...it seems Sang Mi & Hyeok Joo are having feelings for each other already.

Hee soo only looks for Hyeok Joo when things don't go well for her.

Hi bellaangel ...

I'm watching Rude Woman & Soon-Ae. I'm starting to lose interest in Jumong that's why I'm watching this drama instead :) I'm also checking out My Sister but it's not that great so far. When I have time...maybe I'll try My Lovely Fool.

Did anyone else notice that HeeSoo's been using the same cellphone for two years? hahah

lol there are phone contracts that last two years. =]]

sendspace or mega????>> :D

refrain from requesting in threads. eventually u'll get a link thats non-clubbox.

i dont wanna be mean but its just against the rules

From the preview...it seems Sang Mi & Hyeok Joo are having feelings for each other already.

Hee soo only looks for Hyeok Joo when things don't go well for her.

Hi bellaangel ...

I'm watching Rude Woman & Soon-Ae. I'm starting to lose interest in Jumong that's why I'm watching this drama instead :) I'm also checking out My Sister but it's not that great so far. When I have time...maybe I'll try My Lovely Fool.

HEY LUV =]] i know u from RUDE WOMEN ^_^ nice to see u here. i think i remember u from GREEN ROSE. a long time ago lol. thanks for the great caps <33 just wanted to say SOONAE <33 lol. sorry so random. wow ur watching like every drama almost well most of the ones im watching. hehe sorry off topic.

in the end why does it feel like rex&heesoo might end up alone. or maybe both will give up careers or seomthing and end up together? maybe thats too much =X

i have a feeling this going towards sangmi&hyukjoo more. cant wait for hyukjoo to make it bigg <33

why?I've been using my phone for 5 yrs.

I just thought it was weird b/c in Korea, phones come and go quickly. Especially in dramas, they usually have the latest model, no matter how poor they are.

At first I thought it was a phone she borrowed from the airport, b/c when her dad was taking her back to NZ, her phone was on the counter.

^Hello panda!Thank's for the clip!as always.

Oh, and can someone please explain the convo between Hee Soo and Rex in that restaurant (ep 8)?

And what Rex is saying after he came back... (this is rather funny... he left and he came back, and then managed to give her a little smile haha... this guy is really something :P)

I didn't see your post Shenny,not until i checked back.

I pity Hee soo.

I don't know but i feel that she likes rex more than she liked Hyeok Joo.

In the Resto:

Hee soo invited Rex for a dinner,but Rex insist,he told Her there's a birthday party he's going to attend to(baek yuri-a talent).

I think Hee soo asked him to bring her since they are a couple,she told him eventhough they are acting as a couple it's a very impt.feeling for her,since she liked him first.

But,Rex told her you'll get hurt.

He soo said i want to be responsible for my feelings,In time maybe it's gonna be for real IF

we work on it.

Rex went back and told her he changed his mnd going to the party.

He added,"In the future don't eat alone,let's eat together"(he was telling her since their job/craft is (외로운)+lonely=stressfull?) .
:w00t:

I just thought it was weird b/c in Korea, phones come and go quickly. Especially in dramas, they usually have the latest model, no matter how poor they are.

Yes,true.everyone in the house change phones like every 6 months.

But,me i wanted to get the latest this year since new phone models comes out like every month.

He soo's phone is motorola slim right?

Guest Storytime

Haha Fe, ep 8 took me forever to download! But it's finally done! :P I wanted to upload the LQ version for others, but I don't know how. >.> So anyway, I'm going to watch it now ~ :)

- Edit

Haha. I'm watching it right now and Sang Mi really seems to dislike Rex. I think this is what is going to drive Rex into liking her. :) Rex is going to like them both ~

I have a question though, what's the significance of the candle? And why would JHW sign a contract with a bunch of gangsters?

Hee soo is so sweet ~ She wants them to be together cause they're both lonely. :)

Aww, Hyun Woo burned the picture of him and Hee soo.

Haha. Rex's home is so fake :) ! He closed the door and it popped back open.

Guest liztical

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyi waaaaaaaaannnaa seeee ep 8. i must wait for megaupload or sendspace.

i love hyukjooooooooooooooo<3

iwillmarryhim :)

Archived