Final QC: ay_link

Encoder/Typesetter: Nic-

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Click here to download torrent

Available also in:

http://clubbox.co.kr/mallan

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

Screen caps:

overtherainbowe03korhdtvxvidpinetreewiths2avi00001611rv7.th.jpg overtherainbowe03korhdtvxvidpinetreewiths2avi00002439gz7.th.jpg overtherainbowe03korhdtvxvidpinetreewiths2avi00327113dh2.th.jpg

This hardsubbed episode will be available in clubboxes too.

And you're welcome to upload for people who can't use clubbox or torrent. ^^

ENJOY! :P

PS:

Many many thanks to Nic- for all the supports (to my constant nagging haha) :D

muah~~ WITH S2 loves you!! Welcome aboard~ <3

{edited:}

Sue., thank you~~!! ^^ so muchhh...for the translations *muah~*

Now ep 8 doesn't seem so bad to me anymore...hahaha.. ^^

Ji Hyun-Woo's latest interview...click to watch video clip

Hehe...This is supposed to be REX's first single :)

Pictures & info from miclub.

320623lc4.jpg

발매형태 : Single

장르 : 댄스 (K-pop)

발매 : 2004. 8. 11

기획사 : Pride Entertainment

음반/유통사 : Pride Entertainment

판매가 : 통상본 \5,900

Art Direction& Design 투게더윤민, 환희의 물결

트랙리스트

01. 너를 원해

02. 너를 원해(Instrumental)

Guest Pandem1k

man-o-man the guy frustrates me!

i wish he'd get over the heesoo bio-tch!

and completely ignore her and make her jelous by loving mutually with the meesang girl

and the stupid ssahjang guy at the night club! i wish the gangster would kick his butt!

Guest .alyak_

is this show that bad ... because seem that the rating not so good.....

The ratings may be low but it didn't stop us from watching? :)

But, the drama itself is pretty good. It'll have you guessing what will happen as each episode airs.

There's alot of ambition, jealousy, and betrayal and its so well done.

Check it out and see if its your liking... :D

Were these NGs and BTS (Behind the Story) ever shared before? If not, enjoy! :)

Nope. They were not posted yet. Thank-you.

Hehe...This is supposed to be REX's first single :)

I posted the rest of Rex's single at Hwanhee's thread. Here they are...

rex2eu2.jpg

REX 2ND SINGLE:CHAPTER THREE EMOTIONAL ABSTRACS

1. I Want You, I Need You

2. I Want You, I Need You (Instrumental)

rex22ck8.jpg

REX SPECIAL REPACKAGE: I WANT YOU I NEED YOU

1. I Want You, I Need You (TV mix Version)

2. Want You, I Need You M/V

3. M/V Sketch

4. Concerts Sketch

5. Rex Interview

rex3vk0.jpg

1. Tomorrow

2. Tonight

3. ???

4. Tomorrow (Instrumental)

5. Tomorrow M/V

The graphic of each single is very well done. I would't mind if they really do get released... ^_^

I just thought it was weird b/c in Korea, phones come and go quickly. Especially in dramas, they usually have the latest model, no matter how poor they are.

At first I thought it was a phone she borrowed from the airport, b/c when her dad was taking her back to NZ, her phone was on the counter.

oh i see ^_^

i think she returned her phone to the airport or something like that?

i dunno either then. writers always forget scenes they put in lol so they probably didnt remember they did that =X haha

Haha Fe, ep 8 took me forever to download! But it's finally done! :P I wanted to upload the LQ version for others, but I don't know how. >.> So anyway, I'm going to watch it now ~ :)

- Edit

Haha. I'm watching it right now and Sang Mi really seems to dislike Rex. I think this is what is going to drive Rex into liking her. :) Rex is going to like them both ~

I have a question though, what's the significance of the candle? And why would JHW sign a contract with a bunch of gangsters?

Hee soo is so sweet ~ She wants them to be together cause they're both lonely. :)

Aww, Hyun Woo burned the picture of him and Hee soo.

Haha. Rex's home is so fake :) ! He closed the door and it popped back open.

LOLLL haha it popped back open LOLL ^_^

is this show that bad ... because seem that the rating not so good ...

what's the drama all about ???? .....

now listening till songs no 5 ... of the OST ...

it's a Very good album ....

Um ratings dont necessarily tell u how good a drama is.

even if a drama might be considered good viewers might be watching a different drama the same time slot because its better or they prefer it. so ratings arent everything they just help bring more viewers cuz higher ratings = probably interesting so people would watch.

sPark*...hehe...I guess we like the same thing...hehe...nice to see you around...my watching buddy :)

I also think Hyeok Joo will make it big as a singer. At that time Hee soo will look for him and reminded him about their promise??? that they'll date when they become famous???

I know Hyeok Joo really loved Hee soo but she kept on betraying him...I don't know if he'll take her back.

Maybe he'll end up with SangMi...hehe...

As for Rex & Hee soo...they kept on playing around with each other's feelings...they certainly don't trust each other.

From the beginning, Hee soo already made Rex look like a fool when she used him...

He's just playing with her now. Until they can let go of the past and start again...they won't be happy together.

But one thing we can't deny... they're both attracted to each other somehow :)

LOL i guess we do have similar interests =]] lol. my watching buddy ;)

I dont really want HyukJoo to take back HeeSoo. i dont hate HeeSoo but HyukJoo went thru so much after she left him for Rex or fame or whatever. i love heesoo's character too because its a bit more real than other drama characters. but i dont want hyukjoo and heesoo anymore. but i do wonder about that promise they made. maybe instead of heesoo, he'll do it with sangmi ^_^

i agree. Rex&HeeSoo have to learn to trust each other. they're still probably both unsure of their feelings. they've used each other at least once. but under it all they have this strong attraction pulling them towards each other. i dunno what'll happen between them but maybe after all this distrust... they'll finally trust each other LATER on ^_^

thanks for the great caps again <3 since i dont d/l HQ i love clear caps hehe

After finally watching ep 8, there is no main couple/character. They are all equally the same storyline wise.

I think that Rex is really turned off by HS as that conversation in house confirms regarding the whole CF nonsense. And i agree with yeohweping, i think he will turn to SangMi soon too just for the simple fact that she knows him as he once was and not the persona that he has become. I think that the preview where he kisses that other girl is definitely deliberate to hurt HS, rebel against his management, and find his true self. Im actually going to predict that in end, it would be him and SM who leave the business altogehter.

Or maybe this is the repeat of the same situation from before where SM plays hard to get once she gets the guy and when she does succumb, he loses all interest.

But HJ and SM do suit each other too. But im just not crazy about the fact that he still carries a torch for HS and that is his weak spot.

true. true. he has like this torch where once lit he'll go to heesoo again. and i dont want sangmi hurt from that. but hopefully he'll get over her soon and sangmi&him will be happy. hmmm

Ep.8 has lots of parts that we can discuss about Sang Mi and Hyeok Joo's relationship.

I somehow think that both of them realised that they had fallen in love with each other at the same time but Sang Mi was the first one who confessed it when she cried to her sister.

Hyeok Joo was so jealous when he caught Sang Mi listening to Rex's songs and in order to prove that he has gotten over Hee Soo, he burned the picture in his wallet.

LOL. HyukJoo so cute. he got jealous when SangMi was listening to Rex. ^_^

at least he's getting somehwere by burning the picture of heesoo and him in his wallet.

i wonder if somehow i could meet the stars while their filming (well watch them film or something) because im going to korea tmrw =]] lol kinda late to go haha

The graphic of each single is very well done. I would't mind if they really do get released... ^_^

Hehe...Thanks for posting all the singles...

It's so funny...after all those years...he only released 3 songs...hehe...

sPark*...have fun...hope you'll bump into them...go look for "Pride" Entertainment...hehe...at least you'll find Rex & Hee soo there :)

WHO DID Rex Kiss in the preview of episode 91?!?!

OH MY! I dont think it was Heesoo

I really like Sangmi and Heukjoo together....I really dont want Heesoo and Heukjoo together, Not that I dont like her or anything, I resepect her for following her dreams and everything, but I will feel angry if she goes to Heukjoo just because it feels like she used not only rex but Heukjoo too...

I want Rex to start liking Sangmi, and her going to Heukjoo, then he would know what it feels like..

Guest Storytime

^ Rex knows what pain feels like. I think that's why he always distances himself from others? So he wouldn't up up hurt. People already call him names for working with Pride ent. But no, he doesn't kiss Heesoo. Cause you also see in the preview that Heesoo has that shocked look on her face when she sees them kissing.

After seeing both the episodes 7 & 8 manq i think hee soo needs a SMACK in the face...who does she think she is?! first she uses REX than having second thoughts about HJ? i mean COME ON!....and yes i want Rex to like SM and SM to end up with HJ ;] that would make the drama a bit more interesting....itz funny how HS is gonna be alone no one ends up liking her xD

Archived