[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest pinklily

great drama so far! did anyone notice, in the previews for the next episode...

the young Haesoo? lol...i was like...what?! did Kim Ok Bin just get younger?! how did she revert to age 12?! lol...until i realized it was her younger sister playing the younger version of Haesoo. so believable! they look so much alike. i was almost fooled. and they're both very pretty.

as of right now, i feel as if all four main characters are in fact equal leads of the show. they're all being presented as characters with many dimensions...you don't have your usual sense of anyone of them being the thirdwheel when you watch how their characters are developing so far. and i have no idea who is going to end up with who at this point, the writers are setting it up...at least to me...so that pairing either way, would still work...at least at this point in eppy 4. HJ likes HS, HS likes him back...but wait! what is this she's feeling for Rex now? eek! and...SM loves Rex!...but then an interesting relationship between her and HJ is starting to bud. hmmmmmm :lol: who knows?! how exciting!

i also actually love each character...so far. even Haesoo...i find her rather interesting...she's definitely 3 dimensional...not as innocent and sweet as she looks...or is she? she can't possible be evil...right? i think we'll learn a lot more about her character in next week's episode. but i like her character so far...still.

and...i LOVE Sang Mi! i would love it if both guys fell for her. you guys are right...this girl needs some loving...getting yelled at by everyone...but i love her fighting spirit. she's so cute.

the acting here is really great as well. Hwanhee is impressive to me. hehe...he totally suits his character. i find him very effective in showing his change of moods. surprisingly...not awkward at all. great choice to play this character!

oh! there was a part i found funny in episode 4 :lol:

when they were shooting the MV...and it came to Rex and Haesoo's kiss...the way Hwanhee grabbed her face and sorta rubbed his hands on her face for a while...before the kiss...i laughed...it seemed like he was rubbing something off of his hands onto her face.

:lol:

but that's just me. haha

can't wait for next week!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .alyak_

GOSH! i really love the drama as the episodes went by and revealed each of the characters. after watching the episode 4 i love hwanhee character more and more... AHHH.... i fall in love with him again. :wub: now his character somehow had a reason for being so cynical and a loner. and that's the reason also why ok bin felt attracted to rex is because it has this good and mysterious about him.

you pulled the words right out. i agree with you. :P

Those are the vote numbers for their country's elections :sweatingbullets:

Those numbers will be shown all the time when elections are on during the time any drama or show is on.

Okay, that's much more understandable than lottery numbers or sports scores. But still, it's called the NEWS if you wanna know that badly! :crazy:

Has anyone figured out why it's called Over the Rainbow yet? I watched the opening credits for the first time yesterday and it's a modern remix of the the Judy Garland song, so I was reminded of why the show was retitled. Any idea??

Guest cheka

OVER THE RAINBOW - HQ (avi) opening credits

**credits to HJRX and yeohweping @ WITH S2**

I wonder if anyone could reupload on YSI? I simply can't use MU. Thanks!

i love the part were in they are in the top of snowy mountain and hwanhee sing the last song... OH MY GOSH! such emotion when he sang the song, i was teary eyed while listening to him especially with his beautiful voice. and ok bin felt the emotion of the song too and somehow that the time of the scene she had felt the attraction towards rex/hwanhee.

now the plot of the story of this drama is really good. only after 4 episodes i like rex and heesu to be the couple(sorry to everybody who like hyunwoo and ok bin

I agree! the part where Fany, oh I mean Rex sang that song playfully at first then when he switched the mode, suddenly the atmosphere changed also. His tune is perfect. Usually when they sing acapella and music follows behind the singer, it seems like the singer is following the background music. But with Rex, I really feel that the background music is following Rex's singing.... <3 awesome!!

Fany does have such an amazing voice, no doubt about it.

Hmm after watching ep 4, I have one question:

When did they stop being Rex and HS and starts acting like they're in a music video?

You know when Rex "escaped" with his motorcycle, and they went to this amazing view,...

then the scene changes to night... and after that, I'm lost.

It looks like they're having some fun and touring here and there... with the kayak (small boat),.. is that real or is that part of music video? o_O? then Rex puts his arm around HS,... is that also real?

At the beach, being like a real couple.... is that also part of music video? But there's no prod. crew surround them? o_O? Then after the kissing scene, right after the PD shouts, "CUT", Rex instantly swifts away from HS, as if there's no feelings coming from him.

So yeah, this part is still puzzling to me :wacko:

Appreciate if anyone can enlighten me with their views ^^

PS:

Seo Ji Hye's awesome! I almost cry when she cries in front of HJ. Hehe.

Such a cute girl.... love her face expressions, especially her eyes.

Hey guys. I think this drama is awesome. Btw, can anyone point me to clubbox that has episode 4 the Pinetree version (according to the wiki site,the subbers are using this version) cause the clubboxes I know of only has the Liteon version. Thanks.

Have you tried creidesca's or iyagi's clubbox yet?

The reason why we're using PiNETREE for ep 4 is that LiteOn version tends to have this scratchy noice at the beginning.

Guest girl115

hwanhee and kimokbin are gonna be together at the end ?????does any1 know...

and the OST of this drama..i love the song name RUN..but i dont know who sing it..if any1 know..please tell me...thnx

Guest kongie

heyy i love this drama too... im dling ep 3 now...

but i get kinda lost.. cuz i only understand.. like.. 15% of what theyre saying.. haha.. is there like a small translation on each ep out?

i dont get the stuff about the gang and all that.. hehh.. cant wait for the subs tho.. ^^

Guest .alyak_

Just made a audio and video cut of Rex singing on the mountain with HS.

I added some talking in the beginning and at the end. I love Hwanhee's voice <3

I love the song he sung, does anybody know if it is actually someone's song or a song for OTR?

Please let me know. :sweatingbullets:

Audio Cut - Credits Heaven Sent

Video Cut - Credits Heaven Sent

Credits: Kayla + Heavenly Sent

ENJOY THEM!

Guest looViez

hey guys...jus wanna check...are the subs out yet? if yes...where can i get it??? does anyone have any info on kim hyun woo??? i think he is good looking and wanna know more about him...been searching the net but can't really find much info at all...

Guest genn04

i love it......i love it....love this drama all the way....love hwanhee's style and his hair the most...hope to go rent it soon....i'm waiting and waiting till it release at the korea mart.....HWANHEE FIGHTING!!!

Guest .alyak_

does anyone know where i can find an ost for the drama?

Someone uploaded the full OST a few pages back onto Sendspace. :)

Guest beauwhale

does anyone has problem with CB lately? i cant dl anything and cant even access the page...i dont know wats going on....

Guest aznfosho123

The reason why we're using PiNETREE for ep 4 is that LiteOn version tends to have this scratchy noice at the beginning.

oo yea liteon does have that scratchy noise in the beginning.. :crazy: so if ya'll are using PiNETREE's clubbox for subbing..will we have to download from there too..so the subs will be in sync? and can you give me a link to PiNETREE's clubbox..because when i type it in for some reason it won't work. o_O thanks alot!

Guest .alyak_

ok so i know where to download the ost but where can i actually purchase the cd.....ive been looking on yesasia for the past couple days but still nothing is up...

I've checked yesasia the other day and i didn't come across the OST for it yet.

And i know some people who would also like to get this...but i guess for now. Just wait a while... :sweatingbullets:

Archived