Mods Please Close This Topic, Thanks!

Guest vivelesviets

• 4 weeks later...
Guest huyen2501

nobody replied to this one??!

i love your voice...i wish i could hear your voice more though cause it sounds really soft. :) and wow you live in france?! coolies :D okie dokes bye hoang!

Guest rawRr

words that came to mind when listening: WOAH. THAT'S REALLY COOL. xP

i'm taking french in school and this song totally blows out all those songs my teacher lets us listen to. love ur voice!

Guest KimL

c'est une très belle chanson, effectivement!! ^^

Tu as une belle voix, c'est vrai!! Juste un manque de nuances et d'émotions, c'est un peu dommage.

I"m good at french yeah? lol

Nice nice, but as deceitful h3art xo said, voice a bit too soft though, but i guess you're recording at night / or with people at home and you don't wanna be heard! Am I right? ;)

I hope there will be more songs where you can unleash urself a bit more =P

About the most beautiful french song... Hmmm it depends on the tastes i guess lol BTW, who wrote that song?

ban o dau vay? Paris dep lam mà co nhieu xe hahaa ^^

Guest orange&kiwie;

heeey there :)

c'est une belle chanson en effet ! mais elle serait plus belle avec plus d'emotions et d'effets ^^ haha. i really like your singing, hope to hear more from you

Guest vivelesviets

Oh thanks all of you for the c/c, i'll try to practice more & harder.

deceitful h3art xo > thanks for the first reply (= and also thanks (or not) for bumping this i-thought-it-was-dead-topic lol

rawRr > yeah usually the songs learned in french school are kinda lame and old fashioned, you know even here in France when i was in mid school the songs we learned were really bad lol

KimL > wow your french is really good, at first i thought you were french really! and yeah you're right there were people at home and i'm kinda still shy when singing so didn't want to "unleash myself" lol

and the one who wrote this song is Michel Polnareff in the 70's (it's quite an old song but still really nice) i can send you the original one if you want.

oh and yes i live near Paris (=

orange&kiwie; > thanks! i will post some more if i have time to record myself.

Thanks again!

Guest fallen*angel*

omg...i love your voice. i like it better than the original. really.

you could be a singer. btw can you ....please send me the

instrumental version & your singing version....it's so awasome.

really.... WOW~! merci beaucoup... thank lots.

Archived