Hair Straightners!

teechau

Guest insanityy

i guess it took about a week, but it's been a while, so don't quote me on that :sweatingbullets: shipping is free on orders over $75, and they have the solia for $83, so i guess shipping will be free.

i like my solia lots. well, i haven't used it that much since i've had a boy cut for the past year and it's only grown out recently. but it definitely saved me from a few bad hair days :P

my solia took 2 days ;p but my shipping was 30 bucks..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelzstar

^^ o.o......................

i just bought a ghd from ebay...

http://myworld.ebay.com/suchie4life/

she seem reliable

I just ordered it! lol...thanks! She has pretty good ratings...I'll see once the product comes..haha...i have solia right now and it's ok...nothing spectacular...

::EDIT::

Um...I don't think the product was real so I returned it today. Fortunately the seller is quick in communication. I have just decided to order it online from sephora...Can't wait for the hot pink one to arrive! =D

Guest Jennibeans

My hairstylist reccommended a teal blue Aquage straightener that cost like 100+ dollars (which she ended up giving to me for free O__O)!!

And I absolutely love it <3333

Here's a picture of it. LOL, I put the straightener upside down by accident.

And it's so strange. I cannot find any information on the company ever having this straightener. I feel as if I'm lucky to even have one of these straighteners since they seem to not exist anywhere. But I have to say, it is the most fantastic straightener ever. I've had four types of straighteners in the past--one conair, one chi, one maxi-glide and one offbrand--and this one exceeds all the other ones and my expectations. And plus it looks HOT imo. The blue color is really nice =D. If you can find this brand straightener anywhere, do yourself a favor and purchase it! Love love LOVE it!

LOL it looks like a funny GHD .______.''

ghds are so worth it !! ive had mine for ages and its still going good even with heaps of drops :D

ehehehehehehes i drop mine alot too !! and it still works wonders ^_____^ :rolleyes:

Guest starrykt

i brought some white ghd's a month ago! i love them, i dont know how i got by without them! really good for curling also.

I have the conair infiniti, 1 inch and for 50 dollars.

It heats up VERY VERY fast, and is pretty awesome. I don't use it much though, but it was a 3 year warranty or something.

Guest shigetian

I'm probably repeating what people have said, but GHD omgomgomgomg.

It's heaps good. If you plan to straighten/curl often then you should probably buy it.

Guest youngeun.

CHI CHI CHI, all the way.

I mean it may be a tad pricy, but it's definitely worth it.

If you don't want your hair damaged, use the CHI heat protectors.

I use Aussi Heat Protector Spray.

Works amazingly, and it smells so good!

I just ordered it! lol...thanks! She has pretty good ratings...I'll see once the product comes..haha...i have solia right now and it's ok...nothing spectacular...

::EDIT::

Um...I don't think the product was real so I returned it today. Fortunately the seller is quick in communication. I have just decided to order it online from sephora...Can't wait for the hot pink one to arrive! =D

yeah, i just got it today. annd it is fake. i tried it out and it worked really well. =) i'll keep it. i dont have enough money for 250 bucks >_>

Guest addicted2love

im thinking of buying a hair straightner, since my hair is starting to go whack. which ones do you recommend?

I recently bought a kodo oasis straightener. I was told it was like the GHD but we dont pay for the advertisement, and guess what!! it works well as the GHD! only cheaper! =] GHD is only expensive due to the advertisement that its been holding thats why they pulled the price up so high. There are other straighteners out there for you to choose some you might not even know about, but they are as good as the ones thats are commonly advertised.

(I got mine for $180AUD)

Guest Honey_Babee

I love my paul brown.

its pricey though. mine was 2 bills x(

my friend let me borrow hers and it worked wonders <3

im debating on whether or not i should get that one or get GHD =DD

Archived