Star Look-Alikes

Guest singerchick

Guest singerchick
Jay, Leehom, Cecila, Wallace, Vic, Nic, Joey..etc
Left Row: The Actual Star | Right: The Look-a-like Pretty trippy. lookalike17pt.jpglookalike22yd.jpglookealike35na.jpglookalike41sl.jpglookalike59rw.jpg Because there is some extra space, random pictures of my favorite stars :) David david%20tao.gif Leehom & Jay jayandhom2rt.jpg ZaiZai, Leehom, Ken Chu (GIF, click to enlarge) 021136_other-animate.gif

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamsicle

lol sometimes the lookalike is better looking than the celeb

Right on! I think it's because the glamor of the industry blinds us too much that we ignore the fact that potential people walk around everyday.

Guest getxinfatuated

HOLY........i'm shocked, to say the least. I disagree on the Wallace and Vivian Hsu one, though. Louis Koo's look-alike looks like the not-so-attractive version of him x]

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

JAY CHOU - EW. That guy wishes he looked like Jay. He may have small eyes and have copied Jay's hairstyle.. but no.

LEE HOM - OK, it's only the guy in the bottom right who's the supposed lookalike right? Cuz damn, those other pics, MUST be Leehom!

TAKESHI KANESHIRO - His lookalike is pretty hot. =)

Guest singerchick

LEE HOM - OK, it's only the guy in the bottom right who's the supposed lookalike right? Cuz damn, those other pics, MUST be Leehom!

The guy on the top right and bottom right are both "look alikes"

Right on! I think it's because the glamor of the industry blinds us too much that we ignore the fact that potential people walk around everyday.

Apart from the fans that swoon over a celebrity just for their looks, some of the celebrities actually have talents so I think even if these people are potentials face-wise, they still may not be as "special" as the stars themselves. I mean can the Jay Chou look-a-like compose, arrange, produce? CAn the Leehom look-a-like compose, arrange, produce, write lyrics? Can the the Miriam look alike act? Etc, etc. I'm not sure if that made sense, but do you kind of get what I'm saying?

Archived