Guest QueenQu

hello...it's my first post here...

Seo In Young unveils her Nina Ricci-inspired bag design at launch event

2946bdc59dicci_4_jpg.jpg

image upload

Seo In Young revealed her very first self-designed bag through her new reality program, “Seo In Young’s Launch Mу Life“!

Thе singer launched her reveal party at the Horim Art Hall in Shinsa-dong on March 9th at 7:00PM.  Thе event was attended by many high-profile stars like Yoo In Na, Yoo Ah In, Kang Ye Won, Kahi, Jewelry, аnԁ Nine Muses.

Seo In Young’s Nina Ricci-inspired bag (aptly nicknamed the ‘Nina Ricci + Seo In Young’ bag) will be available for bυу near the end of March in Nina Ricci stores and malls nationwide. It’s a limited edition piece, and the price currently stands at $400 USD.

Guest tinysunbl

I suddenly had sik fever and have to stop by here. Greetings!

The semester is going fast and I'm so exhausted. Guess that you're all busy too.

More of YAI’s Jack & Jill 2011 spring collection are out:

jajs91.jpg?w=640&h=1066

More available at Yoo Ah In Haven

Guest tinysunbl

Yoo Ah In got his own MNet reality show: Launch My Life

According to a fan, the first episode will be aired on March 24~ It will be on MNET at 11:00 pm and on OnStyle at 12:00 pm~

The review looks awesome. Watch it with English sub here.

There's also a Preview 2

Also make sure you check out Yoo Ah In as a sexy vampire in 적혈야화's newest fanvid.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

67uuxf.jpg

]‘걸오앓이’의 주인공 배우 유아인이 생애 첫 리얼리티 프로그램에 도전한다.

유아인은 서인영의 뒤를 이어 케이블 채널 Mnet ‘론치 마이 라이프’(연출:이선영PD) 의 주인공으로 낙점됐다.

‘유아인의 론치 마이 라이프’를 통해 그는 캐주얼 의류 ‘잭앤질(JACK&JILL)’과 ‘해지스(HAZZYS)’와의 콜라보레이션 작업 과정을 리얼하게 공개할 예정이다.

첫 리얼리티 프로그램에 도전하는 유아인은 “지난 90일간 촬영을 하면서 최대한 있는 그대로의 나를 보여주려고 노력했다. 그리고 나에 대해 생각할 수 있는 시간들을 많이 가졌던 거 같다”고 소감을 전했다.

연출을 맡은 이선영PD는 “워낙 노출이 적어 유아인은 편견이 많은 배우라고 생각한다. 반항적 일 거 같고, 용감할 거 같고, 패셔너블 할 거 같고 또 어떤 모습에서는 외로운 사람일 거 같다”며 “이번 리얼리티 프로그램을 통해 그가 가진 편견을 깨는 거이 아니라, 그 편견조차도 그의 모습이라고 생각하기 때문에 정말 있는 그대로 그가 가진 모든 걸 솔직히 보여주기 위해 노력했다”고 전했다.

유아인의 첫 리얼 프로그램 도전인 ‘론치 마이 라이프’ 첫 방송은 오는 24일 오후 11시 Mnet, 밤 12시 온스타일서 동시 방송한다.

Brief translation:

Yoo Ah In as main character of Lauch My Life on Mnet... taking over Suh In Young... filmed over past 90 days... first episode aired on 3/24/11 11PM...

Sik's first reality show... does not say how many episodes Sik will appear...

I've been really really busy... so forgive me if I've been little lax in updating...

Guest wuguiturtle35

An article post by allkpop! Haven't watch the program but i think it will be damn cool!

Yoo Ah In has tense discussion with ‘Hong Kong Heiress’ Maxine Koo

2011032759377_2011032646931.jpeg

Actor Yoo Ah In embarrassed ‘Hong Kong Heiress’ Maxine Koo, who apparently majored in economics at Cornell University.

On the March 24th episode of Mnet’s ‘Yoo Ah In’s Launch My Life‘ (which was the first episode), Yoo Ah In goes to L.A. to do a photoshoot for casual clothing brand ‘Jack and Jill‘ and meets Maxine Koo for the first time.

Their first meeting was not too wonderful though, as Yoo Ah In asked Maxine Koo, who only spoke in English while maintaining a haughty look on her face, “Don’t you know how to speak Korean?”

Maxine Koo asked, “What have you worked on?“, to which Yoo Ah In simply responded, “Just type in Yoo Ah In and you’ll know what I worked on.” Yoo Ah In apparently did not like Koo’s conceitedness and would not back down from the battle for pride.

Yoo Ah In, bewildered by her haughty attitude, finally asked the Hong Kong heiress, “Are you always like this, or are you acting?” Koo bluntly replied, “Always what?” Yoo Ah In responded by saying she was impolite, making the atmosphere even tenser.

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah In, who is known for being stylish, was praised by the staff for his unique style.

Source: Hankyung News via Nate

Credits: Allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ah In’s new reality show on Mnet ‘Launch My Life’ airs this week!

Actor Yoo Ah In will star in a reality show for the first time in his life!

Yoo Ah In has been cast for the main role in a fashion business reality program on Mnet titled ‘Launch My Life.’ The show is scheduled to air on the 24th and he’s going to be following the footsteps of Seo In Young, who starred in the show’s previous season.

In ‘Seo In Young’s Launch My Life,‘ she showed the process of launching her own bag working as a creative director for French brand Nana Ricci. In ‘Yoo Ah In’s Launch My Life,’ Yoo Ah In will show the collaboration process between casual brand ‘JACK&JILL’ and ‘HAZZYS.’

He will also be showing a side of himself that was never shown in front of camera before.

“There is a certain stereotype about Yoo Ah In because he is rarely exposed to the public,” said producer Lee Seon Young. “We thought he would be rebellious, courageous, fashionable and sometimes lonely.” She explained, “through the show, we didn’t try to break that stereotype. But to show everything about him as he is because that kind of prejudice is also part of him.”

She also added, “We learned through the reality show that Yoo Ah In is very passionate about fashion. So everyone can be excited about this.”

However, Yoo Ah In stated that he originally worried about the production. “I questioned if what I’m showing is actually real,” said Yoo Ah In. “Is showing 100% of myself real and showing only 50% not? I tried my best to show the most of myself in the show. And I also had much opportunity to think about myself. Please enjoy the show.”

Mnet ‘Yoo Ah In’s Launch My Life’ airs on the 24th at 11 pm.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-ah-ins-new-reality-show-on-mnet-launch-my-life-airs-this-week

Guest Rxgoodleaf

While searching for latest novel by 정을권 (Jung Eul Kwon), I came across this... BTW, that's her pseudonym... no picture of her, supposedly very private... yes, it is a she!

Excerpt from Paran Media 정을권 (Jung Eul Kwon) Interview, the author of 성균관 유생들의 나날들 (Days of Sung Keun Kwon Students) and 규장각 각신들의 나날들 (Days of Kyu Jang Kak Workers) in September 2009... questions are in black and her answers are in red...

If you want to read the whole interview, follow the link...

Paran Media Jung Eul Kwon Interview

2. 재신과 다운의 뒷이야기가 궁금해요.

<관련 질문들>

-외전으로 재신과 다운의 이야기를 보여주실 수는 없나요?

-반다운은 임씨부인에게 시를 짓는 법을 배우게 되겠죠? 시아버지의 반대를 무마할 어떤 사건이 일어나는지? 시어머니가 시아버지랑 뭔가 내기를 해서 시어머니가 이긴다던지?

-재신과 다운은 서로 서신으로 시문을 교환하고 재신이 다운의 시문을 첨삭해 주면서 사랑이 싹트게 되는 건가요, 아니면 반다운인 줄 모르고 시문교환을 하며 연정을 품게 되다가 나중에야 자기 처인 줄 알게 되는 건가요?

-걸오와 다운 슬하에는 자식이 몇? (걸오네랑 선준네랑 사돈 맺을 가능성은?)

-윤희를 향한 재신의 사랑이 너무 안타까운데요, 선준 자녀와 걸오 자녀의 사랑이야기로 외전을 내 주실 수는 없나요?

I am curious about Jae Shin and Down’s story (after the Days of Kyu Jang Kak Workers).

Related Questions:

Could you write a story about Jae Shin and Down?

Does Down get tutored by Mrs Yim (Sun Jun’s mother) on poem writing?

Do Jae Shin and Down exchange poems and fall in love or exchange poems then Jae Shin later find out that it was Down?

How many children will Gurl Oh and Down have? (possibility of marriage between Gurl Oh’s and Sun Jun’s kids?)

Could you write a love story between Sun Jun’s kids and Gurl Oh’s kids?

분명, 훗날 재신은 다운을 사랑하게 되겠죠. 예전에 댓글 달았던 것처럼, 다운은 반 토막에서 ‘초절정섹시미녀’로 자랄 테고요. 재신이 청국에서 돌아왔을 때, 자신의 처를 눈앞에 두고도 알아보지 못할 정도로 말이죠.^^ 그리고 뒷이야기는 다들 예상하시는 것처럼, ‘인간의 손에 길들여지지 않는 야생마, 걸오’의 진가가 드.디.어. 이불 속에서 발휘되는••• 흠흠!

다운은 임씨부인에게는 가지 못하고 한양에서 홀로 시문을 익힙니다. 재신의 시를 참고서 삼아서요. 그런데 다운은 임씨부인이 아니라 ‘모모부인’의 광팬입니다. 시문회 갔을 때, 그녀가 접한 건 모모부인의 시였기 때문입니다. 그래서 훗날 다운이 정식으로 시문 스승으로 모시게 되는 건 모모부인이 되겠습니다.

선준의 자녀와 재신의 자녀에 대해선 구상한 바가 없습니다. 지금부터라도 고민해볼게요.^^

Answers:

In the future, Jae Shin will fall in love with Down definitely. As I have replied before, Down will transform from half-sized to “the sexiest beauty”. Returning from China, Jae Shin wouldn’t be able to recognize his own wife. ^^ And the after story is what everyone has imagined, “the untamed wild horse, Gurl Oh” will finally perform under the blanket… Ahem, Ahem! Down was not able to go to Mrs Yim and learned to compose poems on her own. Using Jae Shin’s poems as example. However, Down is a great fan of “Mo Mo Lady” (Yoon Hee’s not so flattering nickname). Because it was Mo Mo Lady’s poem that she fell in love at the royal poem reading. So eventually, Down will be tutored by Mo Mo Lady. I have not thought of a storyline between the childrens of Sun Jun and Jae Shin. May be I will think about it now. ^^

The interview is quite long... so I just pick the most "pressing" question I had of Jae Shin...

Again, it's "gist" translation... not word for word... and may not be grammatically correct... can not guarantee spelling either! LOL

Edit: She has not ruled out writing about Jal Geum 4's China advanture but nothing yet...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

2uptphw.jpg

Double treat!

Seek and Joong Ki on the cover of Highcut Magazine... released on 4/7/2011...

Apparently you can choose either Joong Ki or Seek on the cover...

When more pics available, I will post...

*quoted image*

Double treat!

Seek and Joong Ki on the cover of Highcut Magazine... released on 4/7/2011...

Apparently you can choose either Joong Ki or Seek on the cover...

When more pics available, I will post...

hahaha dear! you must be happy xD your 2 bias on the same magazine! ... of courseI0'm super excited too ^_^

new pic of Joong Ki and Ah In in High Cut :

4YIsB.jpg

@ SJK KST

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Hi the girl who! ** waving **

Many thanks for keeping Joong Ki's thread going... I have been really really bad about updating his thread... may be it's because I can rely on you... right?! ;)

Well~ If I was still in Korea, I would have rushed out to get the Highcut magazine... NO DEBATING... I would have bought one copy of each... one of Seek on the cover and one of Joong Ki on the cover! LOL

This is for Seek fan... Seek's interview on Mnet Wide... aired 3/30/2011... I haven't watched it yet but I had hard time getting the video file...

Sorry, don't have time to sub... may be nice ppl at YAI Preventorium will translate???

.avi file (122mb) and about 7 minutes and 25 seconds long...

Yoo Ah In Interview on Mnet Wide 2011-03-30

Guest Rxgoodleaf

2ur2ddj.jpg

영화 '완득이'에서는 강별은 유아인의 여자 친구이자 홍일점 역을 맡았다. '완득이'는 가난하고 공부도 못하는 반항아이지만, 싸움만큼은 누구에게도 지지 않는 17세 소년 완득이가 극중 '동주'(김윤석)를 만나 성장해가는 과정을 다룬 작품이다.

Female lead opposite Seek in the movie, "Wandugi" is 강별 (Kang Byul)...

Guest tinysunbl

Waving@JC unnie and the girl who!

Thanks for all the goodies everyone. Haha, I haven't stopped by for a while, and was so happy that the thread is moving regularly with tons of updates! I was surprised to learn that Yoo AH In castmate is Kang Byul. I suspect, though, they would have any significantly romantic storyline.

The Joong Ki and YAI double treat from High Cut is brilliant. I'd purchase the magazines and put the pics into frames if I had a chance. In fact I will probably print the pics out for that purpose. Summer is coming and I need some boy-scout cookies in my room!

Regarding the Mnet interview with Yoo Ah In, I don't think we will have the sub version for a while. Launch My Life is now the priority of our k translator, Stacy-nim. However I will try to co-ordinate with ancientkingdom unie to see if she can help with subbing.

Yoo Ah In's High Cut vid is out! You can check it out HERE.

Also new twitter translations and other updates at Haven! Please stop by and say hi~

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ah In “rebellious” for ‘High Cut’ + addresses criticism

In his latest photoshoot with “High Cut” magazine, actor Yoo Ah In spoke up about the criticism his personality has been receiving lately.

He’s currently starring in his own reality program through Mnet, “Yoo Ah In’s Launch My Life,” and has been earning quite the response since it began airing. Most of the viewers’ opinions are divided, with some thinking that it’s “fresh and fun,” while others expressed their distaste with his attitude and personality.

Yoo Ah In clarified, “I knew that I’d get hate for it. There are some that say, ‘Yoo Ah In has no manners,’ ‘He doesn’t seem like he thinks,’ and ‘His personality is so dirty.’ On the contrary, there are also those that say, ‘Wow, he’s really refreshing,’ and ‘He’s so honest.’ As for me, I think the division in the response is actually quite fun.”

At the mention of others criticizing the show itself for its “sloppy editing,” he replied, “There is no script for the show at all. It’s as real as a reality program can get, and I’m determined to show myself as who I really am in an effort to really launch my life.”

But why did he allow himself to show such an attitude on-screen? His reply was simple, in that he merely wanted to break the image people enclosed him in.

“There’s a stereotype that male actors must always be cool and caring. I wanted to break that image because I hate being forced into something so restricting. I want to give people that think they know everything about a person through just one side something to think about by turning the table on them.”

To follow the content of the interview, the photoshoot was done under the concept of ‘rebellious Ah In’, a befitting theme for his eccentric personality and pretty boy looks.

Despite the photoshoot taking over four hours long, he kept the staff members entertained with the variety of his poses and the on-the-spot scenarioes he would come up with with the props used on set.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoo-ah-in-rebellious-for-high-cut-addresses-criticism

• 2 weeks later...