Guest meteorite_girl2006

Rxgoodleaf why does videos deleted? :tears: waaah i am going to d/l that >.< can you upload it again please? or in mediafire? please please please

Guest Epikurean

Hi girls! ^^ couldn't come to this theard for the whole day,i was sick and couldn't get off the bed... >.<;; anyway,i feel better now and i could finish reading the summary of Antique :) btw Rxgoodleaf :

So it ends like this ? I mean,we don't even know who kidnapped Jin Hyuk and why? And did Sun Woo just get back to Jean-baptiste and nothing happen between sun woo and jin hyuk ? or between sun woo and soo young ? And Soo Young has a child now ?! LOL didn't see that one coming! XDD

But it was fun reading, thanks again for the translations :D

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Rxgoodleaf why does videos deleted? :tears: waaah i am going to d/l that >.< can you upload it again please? or in mediafire? please please please

Sorry... after uploading I've deleted all the BOR YAI cuts because I needed more room in my hard drive... the reason all Youtube files are deleted is because of the copyright...

Hi girls! ^^ couldn't come to this theard for the whole day,i was sick and couldn't get off the bed... >.<;; anyway,i feel better now and i could finish reading the summary of Antique :) btw Rxgoodleaf :

So it ends like this ? I mean,we don't even know who kidnapped Jin Hyuk and why? And did Sun Woo just get back to Jean-baptiste and nothing happen between sun woo and jin hyuk ? or between sun woo and soo young ? And Soo Young has a child now ?! LOL didn't see that one coming! XDD

But it was fun reading, thanks again for the translations :D

Answer to your questions:

1. Yes the last scene is the kidnapper buying cakes from Jin Hyuk but Jin Hyuk does not recognize him... as to why, there is a scene where the kidnapper is pretending to have cakes with his son who died long time ago... so, I am guessing he is little psychotic and mistook Jin Hyuk as his son... BTW, Jin Hyuk escapes after stabbing the man and probably that's why he has memory loss... 2. Jean-Batiste left when Sun Woo decided to stay in Korea... and no nothing happened between Sun Woo and Jin Hyuk... as to Sun Woo and Soo Young, I don't know... 3. Yes, Soo Young had a "love child"!

Hope the summary made sense... and you're quite welcome!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Taking a break from translating YSMM...

Yoo Ah In, Naver search, Korean male entertainer catagory ranking... today as high as 9th place...

I guess he has renewed people's interest due to Antique...

From what I understand, when Choi Kang Chil Woo was on air, Heuk San ranked 1st place in Naver search at one point...

Since I've read the Manga, I am more anxious to watch the movie...

Antique is not just a "gay movie"...

Yes, part of the story deals with homosexuality but I agree with Ki Bum... part of the movie script...

Jin Hyuk: He is gay.

Ki Bum: So, what's that got to do with anything? <- That's my boy! ^^

And, guess what? Of the 4 characters in Antique, I like Ki Bum the best... surprise, surprise! :D

Jin Hyuk is too secretive (holds everything in), Sun Woo is self-absorbed, and Soo Young is too clutzy for me...

Ki Bum is straight talker with a heart of gold... little too honest and disrespectful at times... a liberal thinker who respects people for their good points and accepts them for what they are... case in point, Sun Woo...

That makes 3 YAI characters in a row! LOL

Guest meteorite_girl2006

Sorry... after uploading I've deleted all the BOR YAI cuts because I needed more room in my hard drive... the reason all Youtube files are deleted is because of the copyright...

is that so? so you cant upload them to MU or mediafire? so sad >.<

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Stole some GIF from Antique Movie thread... it's from Antique NGs...

If you want to download the NG, please visit the thread...

To watch...

Making Of Antque The Movie

Credit to cheli001...

Sooo, YAI did eat, eat, and EAT during the filming!

th_yai_cake1.gifth_yai_cake2.gif

feed.gif

And, this is my favorite... Ah In is like I can't take it anymore! (having to eat cake after another)

th_yai_cute.gif

Tonight when I need a break from translating YSMM, I will translate the NG... ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Slight problem...

DivXLand Media Subtitler does not support .flv file...

So the Antique NG is translated but I can't sync it! :wacko:

I have to look for a program that will convert .flv to .avi or .wmv...

Stay tuned...

Guest meteorite_girl2006

rxgoodleaf just a suggestion, why dont you try Super converter, ive been using it for a year and it is good

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Taking a break from translating YSMM...

Reading news articles regarding Antique the movie...

Apparently the Seoul Metro is sponsoring a pre-screening event before 11/13/08 premiere... and had an overwhelming response... over 8,000 requests so far for 600 tickets to the event!

Interview with Kim Jae Wook...

Kim Jae Wook's thougts on Yoo Ah In...

“유아인은 정말 순수하다. 감정에 솔직하고 생각이 깊은 어른스러운 아이다. 동생이기 보다는 동료라 생각한다. 주지훈도 똑같은 말을 했다. 유아인을 얻은 것은 큰 수확이다”고 덧붙였다.

"Yoo An In is very genuine. Very honest with his emotions and deep-thinking mature young man. I think of him as a colleague rather than a younger brother. Joo Ji Hoon said the same thing (about him). (I think) we were very fortunate to have him."

OK, so my impression of Yoo Ah In is not totally off... he is mature beyond his age... a deep thinker...

Did I mention that Yoo Ah In was first to be casted in Antique? Then came Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Jae Wook...

I am still in seach of software that will convert .flv to .avi or .wmv... no luck so far... can't find "Super Converter"...

Guest Epikurean

I would like to help but i really don't know anything about those things... :wacko:

Seems like there's tons of articles about Antique these days,i'm gald to see the movie is that popular and Ah In's getting more and more attention :) Found an article on Cyworld with new pics :

20081107153816619251cx5.jpg

20081107153816619252ug5.jpg

20081107153816619253zz9.jpg

and here's the link to the article : http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/she...110717312428167

Rxgoodleaf,do you have time to try translate it for us please?! or at least make a small summary....if you're not too busy with YSMM :sweatingbullets:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

OK, so I've been neglecting YAI, my current crush, because of my long time and most enduring crush, Rain... ^^

I've fullfilled my promise/obligation... finished translating YSMM!!!

I can not wait to see the entire Antique cast on "Come To Play"!

Tomorrow!

I hope it's a good one... keeping my fingers crossed... :D

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Decided to translate parts of the news... Epikurean ;)

언젠가는 지나갈 청춘을 지금 이 순간 스크린에 영원히 담아두고 싶다는 그는 "미친 듯이 자유롭고 싶다"고 고백했다.

Youth will pass eventually... I want to capture it on screen for eternity... "I want to be free, crazely so!" (I think that's what he is saying)...

-원작이 인기 만화라 캐스팅부터 화제였는데, 캐릭터와 너무 잘 어울린다. 동성애 모티브가 불편하지는 않았는지.

▶ 미리 읽어본 적도 없는데다 그렇게 인기 있는 만화였는지 잘 몰랐다. 야오이라고 할 수 있는 만화라 보면서 재미있지도 않았고, 작품 선택할 때도 거리낌이 없었다고도 할 수 없다. 완성된 작품을 보니 그런 부분을 편안하게 잘 그리신 것 같다. 영화를 볼 때는 보통 내 위주로 보게 되는데 이번에는 내가 저 자리에 잘 섞여 있나 걱정이 됐다. 그나마 괜찮았던 것 같다.(웃음)

Question: Because it was based on popular manga, (the movie) was in the news from the casting stage. I think you are perfect for the part. Did you have reservations because of homosexual theme?

I did not read the manga beforehand and didn't know it was that popular. I didn't think the manga was that interesting. I can not say that I didn't have any reservations when I chose the project. When I saw the finished product, I think those parts were handled very well. When I watch (finished product), I usually focus on myself but this time I was worried if I mixed in. I think it turned out fine. *smile*

-케이크를 무척 행복하게 먹더라. 현장에서 다들 맛있게 나눠먹었나?

▶ 보기엔 예쁜데 사운드 때문에 냉장도 못하고 조명 때문에 뜨겁고 해서 실제로는 케이크가 다 녹아내렸다. 게다가 하도 단 걸 많이 먹다보니 머리가 띵하고 어지러워서 힘들었다. 원래 케이크 맛있는 곳을 찾아가 먹을 정도였는데, 내게 굉장한 즐거움이었던 뭔가가 날 질리게 하고 떠나갔다는 게 섭섭하다.(웃음)

Question: You look so hapyy eating cakes. Did you share with others during filming?

They look pretty but because of sound they were not refrigerated and because of the lights, the cakes were melting. On top of that I ate so much sweet, I had a headache and felt dizzy. I used to go in search of good cake shops. Now, I feel sad that something I've enjoyed very much is lost. *smile*

-웃는 모습이 인상적이었다. 출연 영화에서 활짝 웃는 모습을 본 적이 거의 없었다.

▶전에는 제가 스스로 웃을 수 있는 작품이 없었다면 이번 작품에서는 많이 웃고 많이 건강해졌다. 이전 작품들은 배우로서 성장할 수 있는 영화고 자부심도 갖고 있지만, 저는 찍으면서 병이 들었다.(웃음) '앤티크'란 작품을 하면서 내 나이의 가장 건강하고 풋풋한 모습을 보여드리고 싶었고, 스스로에게도 그런 모습을 남기고 싶었다. 떼쓰고 방방 뜨는 어린 녀석, 그런 부분들이 만족스럽게 나온 것 같다.

Question: Your smile is very memorable. I don't think I've seen you smile often in your movies.

In previous projects, I didn't have a lot to smile but this project, I smiled a lot and am much healthier. Previous projects made me grow as an actor and I am proud of them but while filming I got sick. Through Antique, I wanted to show my most healthy and fresh self. Also I wanted to record it for myself. Childish and know-it-all young man, I think it came through to my satisfaction.

:D

Guest Epikurean

Ah~ you've translated it! Thank you :D sorry i gave you more work to do while you're busy subbing YSMM :sweatingbullets:

I hadn't been very active in this thread these past few days too...wasn't really into K entertainment.. maybe watching Come to Play will make me into it again ^^ i'm curious to see it actually,i keep checking on various CB if they've uploaded it yet :lol: guess its too early right now..

Found some scans at dcinside :

54104544ni6.jpg

548410mp3.jpg

6520015ss5.jpg

65858510qn8.jpg

35220055uc9.jpg

The pictures are so pretty,it gives a good feeling of fall ^^

Rxgoodleaf,this time i won't ask you to translate the interview haha ^^;;

Guest Epikurean

Just finished watching Come to Play :o Well........i'm pretty dissapointed since there were those female models that couldn't stop talking for the whole time!! The Antique boys barely said anything,and Ah In didn't talk at all! LOL! :/

He only said something about a girl that he liked during 10 years ?! but he was to scared to confess..i'm not 100% sure though ^^;;;

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished watching Come to Play :o Well........i'm pretty dissapointed since there were those female models that couldn't stop talking for the whole time!! The Antique boys barely said anything,and Ah In didn't talk at all! LOL! :/

He only said something about a girl that he liked during 10 years ?! but he was to scared to confess..i'm not 100% sure though ^^;;;

Just finished watching Come To Play... I am sooooo disappointed!!!

I was soooo looking forward to it! Rushed home to download and.................................... <_<

Yeah, 3 female guests, former/current supermodels, rather dominated the show...

The "Antique boys" had very little screen time... I think a lot of it was edited out! :crazy:

The part Epikurean is talking about...

Question: Who was the most unique (or different and unusual) person ever to come on to you?

Jae Suk: Ah In, do you have one?

Ah In: Yes.

Won Hee: Have you ever dated a woman before?

Ah In: Of course! (laughing out loud)

Won Hee: He looks so young (innocent)...

Ah In: When I was 18 or 19... She was 10 years older than me...

Jae Suk: Really?

Won Hee: I knew there would be something!

Ah In: Scared me at the time.

Won Hee: She must have been 28 (years old)?

Ah In: To be exact, 29 years old.

Jae Suk: Ah In, did you make the move first?

Ah In: No... She did. Even if she was pretty and cool, I couldn't even imagine because of the age difference.

Won Hee: What attracted you to her? Did you go out?

Ah In: No, we never went out. She just came on to me (or asked me out).

Jae Suk: Ah, she came on to you.

Ha Neul: He is the type that older woman would go for. A cute style. Pretty soon, rich ladies will be after him.

* Everyone gives Ha Neul hard time for saying that *

Won Hee: Were you flattered?

Ah In: Scared me.

Won Hee: How did you turn her down?

Ah In: I told her, I couldn't even imagine (having the relationship). Besides, she wasn't all that pretty! (laughing out loud)

Hong Chul: So, it wasn't the age (difference)! The barrier was something else!

Sorry folks but I am not going to sub Come To Play...

It just wasn't funny or insteresting enough for me to spend another 20 hours translating... that's how much time I spent translating Rain's appearance in YSMM...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

More of Yoo Ah In parts in Come To Play... apparently for most of the guests, it was their first ever appearance on a variety show... they were all nervous... ^^

Self introduction part...

CTP1.jpg

Jae Suk: Next is Yoo Ah In.

Yoo Ah In: Start now?! (pointing to himself then laughing out loud) I am Yoo Ah In, an actor. I hope I am still alive at the end of the filming (show).

CTP2.jpg

CTP3.jpg

Credit: mbc.co.kr

Explaining "Best Photo" each guest picked out... Ah In picked this one... originally from his hompy...

UHS1-1.jpg

Ji Hoon and Jae Wook (at the same time!): This was exactly how he looked the very first time we met!

Ji Hoon: He was 22 years old at the time. I said, "Hello, how are you?" and he was like this (leaning back and flipping his collar, a rebel pose). ^^

BTW, Yoo Ah In ranked number 7 on Naver Search, male entertainer catagory today...

NaverRanking111008.jpg

Credit: Naver.com

Epikurean, thanks for the magazine scan... gonna print out and see if I can read better... will translate parts that are interesting later... ;)

Guest cheli001

hello everyone :)

thanks for the translation rxgoodleaf i was wondering what the "18+10=28" thingy was about.

i was also hoping to see more of the AB boys but haiz.. the girl models were like talking nonstop! :sweatingbullets:

and all the AB boys did was listen and laugh. aiyoo :(

anyway, I asked my friend red1 to resub the HQ clip of 10.24.2008 Section TV

If you gals/guys want to download it, you can check http://clubbox.co.kr/cheli001 :)

Credit: rxgoodleaf for the translation and red1 for re-subbing and re-timing parts of the clip ;)

i'll try to reup the clip using mediafire. will post it asap :)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

hello everyone :)

thanks for the translation rxgoodleaf i was wondering what the "18+10=28" thingy was about.

i was also hoping to see more of the AB boys but haiz.. the girl models were like talking nonstop! :sweatingbullets:

and all the AB boys did was listen and laugh. aiyoo :(

anyway, I asked my friend red1 to resub the HQ clip of 10.24.2008 Section TV

If you gals/guys want to download it, you can check http://clubbox.co.kr/cheli001 :)

Credit: rxgoodleaf for the translation and red1 for re-subbing and re-timing parts of the clip ;)

i'll try to reup the clip using mediafire. will post it asap :)

Hi, Cheli001!

Oh that caption: 18+10=28?

Won Hee (the female MC) was trying to figure out how old the woman was... the one who came on to Ah In... :D